• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey hey fine shippers
    glad some of you enjoyed the youtube link i posted
    i cant remember who created the vid tho
    i m going to go and watch the audio commentary of beneath the surface today
    someone mentioned earlier that there was a cut scene from BTS what is that all about???
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      Yep it is all your fault but it I am glad you are online... with school you will probably not have that much time anymore!!!

Ok where do we begin?? Maybe at the beginning

(ok you said shall we begin eh) So what shippy moment of season 1 do you like the most and why??
      SOLITUDES!!!!!!!

Okay, that may not be my absolute favorite, but it's the first that came to mind.

I think that experience really solidified their bond-made them realize they probably meant more to each other than they should(darn regs). The cuddling for body heat was so sweet, even though the circumstances were dire. Maybe it wasn't extremely shippy, but you could see Sam's devotion to him even that early on in their relationship. It was a geat 'bonding' episode, and that's important. They needed to have a solid friendship before they could ever hope for something more to work out. Physical attraction is nice, but what I love about these two is how deep and meaningful their friendship is(the mutual respect they share), which makes a romance between them all the more squeeful...is that a word?

Comment

Yep it is all your fault but it I am glad you are online... with school you will probably not have that much time anymore!!!

Ok where do we begin?? Maybe at the beginning

(ok you said shall we begin eh) So what shippy moment of season 1 do you like the most and why??
        Not counting Solitudes, (that episode is FULL of ship), I would have to say the line in "Politics" when the "It's therictically possible" line occurs. It was the first glimpse of great things to come.

Ooh! I completely forgot about Broca Divide! I watched that episode unspoiled and loved the scene.

"Not like this!"

Then how would you like it Jack??
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Emancipation is one of my favourites its the first ep i ever remember
          even tho TPTB reckon they didnt have ship till season 2, i could see it a mile away,
          and they all looked so young! hehe
          also carter is a kick a** fighter in that ep

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
            Yes, Jack, do tell. I always thought it was interesting he said that instead of a flat out no!

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
            Emancipation is one of my favourites its the first ep i ever remember
            even tho TPTB reckon they didnt have ship till season 2, i could see it a mile away,
            and they all looked so young! hehe
            also carter is a kick a** fighter in that ep
            That was my first ep! The ship was SO there and Sam kicked butt. I was a Sam fan from day one. Probably a ship fan too...I mean I noticed it, but I don't remember a time when it just hit me-"Hey, these two should get together!" I guess I just always thought that was how it should be.

Comment

Ok I better answer my own question eh?

Well I have to tell you my shippiest moment is deffinatly EMANCIPATION!!!

ok maybe that got more to do with the fact that it is from there on that I start shipping but still... Jack just couldn't resist watching Sam in that dress...He loved to stair(sp?) at her. He just couldn't resist. She was for him the most beautiful woman on the planet, universe,...
              And she, she liked it that she got his attention. You saw that in her eyes (or well I saw it...)

And than the way jack is going after to save her...come on isn't that romantic.
              And when Daniel says that a woman can say no...and the comment from O'neill after it...He really does not want Sam with anyone else than himself...

And when they are sitting at the fire...they have 'the look'

edit: can you have a problem with writing because of to much ship??

Comment

yeah the shipperness all started for me with that look at the end of "the other side" i loved it, there eyes are so intense

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

I love that scene!!! But I just love the ep. I mean it tells you so much about them and about their love for eachother.
                  Just the fact that they have memorie lost and they still go to eachother shows that there will always be an attraction between them. In every situation they go toward eachother. I mean they really don't know eachother that well and still they already have feelings for eachother *sight*

as for that scene at the end. I know the first time I watched it I was really crying but well I admit it I am a cry baby...just ask Lizlove. (I still cry when I see 'threads'... and I have seen it so much that ep and I know what happens and still I cry)

As for him calling her Major... He does that from time to time. I mean it is not only in 'Beneath the surface'. I mean one day he will use Carter the other day Major.
                  The one thing I would love him to say to her is SAM or SAMANTHA. I would love him to say that...I know when he said it in 'Grace' that I was squeeing.It is just to lovely to hear him say Samantha and vica versa. If she says Jack it just means so much...
                  He has called her Sam from time to time… [squeeeeees at the thought of Grace…]. I haven’t watched Singularity for a while now [hmmm… The Other Guy has fallen asleep so I might just have myself an early-season marathon] but doesn’t The Man call her Sam/Samantha when he’s trying to persuade her to leave Cassie behind?

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                    He has called her Sam from time to time… [squeeeeees at the thought of Grace…]. I haven’t watched Singularity for a while now [hmmm… The Other Guy has fallen asleep so I might just have myself an early-season marathon] but doesn’t The Man call her Sam/Samantha when he’s trying to persuade her to leave Cassie behind?
                    Yes he actually does... How can I almost forget that!!! But still he doesn't say it enough!! I want him to say it every time...I think it really sounds great if he calls her Sam!!!

Comment

yeah the shipperness all started for me with that look at the end of "the other side" i loved it, there eyes are so intense
                      Ooh, I just watched that! I never noticed that before, as I haven't rewatched that episode recently.

Soooo angsty! I looooove it! The things RDA and AT do while staring at eachother.... It's AMAZING....

Too bad we never got any ending to that segment where Sam might confront Jack about his actions...
                      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

i m a little unsure tho, in the other side i m guessing that sam is quite emotional and upset AND DISSAPOINTED with jack for not letting the guy through the stargate and then closes the iris, i see alot of dissapointment in that look
                        and the way rda just stares and doesnt make eye contact with anyone else gives me the impression he is thinking "please dont think any less of me", or "she is going to have mixed feelings about me now"

sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

i m a little unsure tho, in the other side i m guessing that sam is quite emotional and upset AND DISSAPOINTED with jack for not letting the guy through the stargate and then closes the iris, i see alot of dissapointment in that look
                          and the way rda just stares and doesnt make eye contact with anyone else gives me the impression he is thinking "please dont think any less of me", or "she is going to have mixed feelings about me now"
                          Yeah, I think he was thinking something along those lines as well. The way they were staring at each other, there was some silent communication going on. But then again, Jack warned the guy not to follow. I guess he should have listened.

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                            Ooh! I completely forgot about Broca Divide! I watched that episode unspoiled and loved the scene.

"Not like this!"

Busted! We all know what he really wants...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Got this email from Gail Delaney today. Watch it it will definitely give you goose-pimples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eLooaLVAIk

I couldn't say it any better! If it dies we will surely not get our resolution!
                              Just reposting the link to the addresses. Been pretty quite today, I guess people started to jump the ship already.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Just reposting the link to the addresses. Been pretty quite today, I guess people started to jump the ship already.
                                Though the waves are rough, I'm hanging on tight!

Comment

Working...
                                X