and
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY_BLUE_WATERS
    Oh come on!!! I was just going to say that
    Anyway....
    same from me!!!!

Comment

Hello shippers

Don't quite know what's going on !!!!
      Just came back from vacation today from the Isle of Wight where I had fab time with Huby and kids , beautiful sandy beaches and lots of sightseeing .

Hope some of you enjoyed my ship day video "Never happened before "!!!
      Thank you to Zuz, Nell, Nolamon, Shelfs for feedback .

And I only read the last page but can someone tell me what's up with
      Spoiler:
      with the wedding /Divorce thingie !!!!
      ....is it a spoiler or just a speculation ??!!!

Thanks

Oh and congrats and happy birthday to everyone in the last 2 weeks I was away

Welcome to any newbies too

Caty

Comment

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY
        STARGATE-PRINCESS
        &
        SKY_BLUE_WATERS

Did someone mention Penguins?
        Why penguins?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Yep, the drought continues. But I wonder who was
          Spoiler:
          sleeping in Jacks bed. If it was Landry or Mitchell thats just creepy and wrong on so many levels.
          The only right answer is Sam.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Hello shippers

Don't quite know what's going on !!!!
            Just came back from vacation today from the Isle of Wight where I had fab time with Huby and kids , beautiful sandy beaches and lots of sightseeing .

Hope some of you enjoyed my ship day video "Never happened before "!!!
            Thank you to Zuz, Nell, Nolamon, Shelfs for feedback .

And I only read the last page but can someone tell me what's up with
            Spoiler:
            with the wedding /Divorce thingie !!!!
            ....is it a spoiler or just a speculation ??!!!

Thanks

Oh and congrats and happy birthday to everyone in the last 2 weeks I was away

Welcome to any newbies too

Caty
            Spoiler:
            Yeah. You might have to read back a few pages, as it turned into a lengthy discussion based on some spoilers. Basically it was us shippers hoping TPTB don't mess up Sam and Jack's relationship...
            my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
              HAPPPY BIRTHDAY
              STARGATE-PRINCESS
              &
              SKY_BLUE_WATERS

Did someone mention Penguins?
              Why penguins?
              Thank you for that history! Now I won't be so confused!

Comment

Spoiler:
                Catysg1 I don't know what is going on, I'm afraid to look, if tptb be do anything like what happenned in ST:TNG with Picard/Crusher, i'll go to Bridge Studios with my new pet.

Comment

Ok with ep 200 only a few days away...I really am in a creative mood. So I made my first avatars Really that is harder than I thought because it is so small. feedback is really appreciated
                  they are made with pics from ep 200 so don't look if you want to be spoiler-free!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I can't green you RepliCartertje, love the avatars, you put a smile back on my face,

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      Rachel, I don't know if you have this moment for your shippy list. I looked back at the one you posted on Ship Day and didn't see this scene from Forsaken. At the very beginning Jack walks up singing "Tell me that you love me." Then he looks in the telescope, they chat a bit, he makes a comment about gas and Sam laughs. He even pats her on the arm. It's very cute. I was just watching a vid and saw that.
                      The song is a rather rude (Monty Python I think) "Sit on my face and tell me that you love me"
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        The song is a rather rude (Monty Python I think) "Sit on my face and tell me that you love me"
                        Didn't know that, I don't even know the song. But that one line("Tell me that you love me") isn't so bad in the context of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                          Ok with ep 200 only a few days away...I really am in a creative mood. So I made my first avatars Really that is harder than I thought because it is so small. feedback is really appreciated
                          they are made with pics from ep 200 so don't look if you want to be spoiler-free!
                          Spoiler:

they're lovely RepliCarterje!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a little something I made...
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              Spoiler:

Wow, you really do a spectacular job!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                                If he ever needs me to watch his six, I'm there for him. But that's really Sam's job. Don't want to step on any toes!
                                No, don't get in Sam's way! Remember what happened to Trupi at Shore Leave?

Comment

Working...
                                X