X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    LOL! Great chapter.

This reminds me that I need to get started on my fic...*sigh*
    May I post it on my webpage when it's done?

And Congrats to all the milestones, Happy Birthday to those who've had them and Welcome to any newbies that I've missed! This thread is moving too fast and I keep getting kicked off the net!
    Last edited by hopalong; 13 August 2006, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday to everyone who had a birthday today!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Hmmmmm, I really like it.

Spoiler:
        But I don't really like Sam's and Jack's picture together (maybe because Sam is behind Jack or because Sam's face seems... weird?). I don't know, it seems so fake. On the other hand Sam in the weird dress is amazing, even if her hair looks a lot paler than usual.
        My favorite Sam in dress is in the 'promo 200 number 2' clip. There you see she's really happy and her dress and hair are beautiful!
        Glad you mention it. I also think Sams face looks kind of strange in the picture, but in the clip it seems OK though.

Somebody already warned me about the fanfic, so addictive! And after reading some, you really really want just a tiny little bit of the fic going canon
        sigpic

Comment

Hi-I'm new to the whole discussion board thing, but I must say I am an avid shipper! Can anyone tell me where the term "ship" came from? While always a Jack/Sam fan, I only became aware of the term recently when my teenage daughter introduced me to fan fiction. And on the same subject, what does UST stand for?
          sigpic
          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
            Glad you mention it. I also think Sams face looks kind of strange in the picture, but in the clip it seems OK though.

Somebody already warned me about the fanfic, so addictive! And after reading some, you really really want just a tiny little bit of the fic going canon

Which clip are you talking about SamJackShiplover
            Can we have a link please ?!!! Thank you

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gater62
              Hi-I'm new to the whole discussion board thing, but I must say I am an avid shipper! Can anyone tell me where the term "ship" came from? While always a Jack/Sam fan, I only became aware of the term recently when my teenage daughter introduced me to fan fiction. And on the same subject, what does UST stand for?
              ship=relationship
              USt= Angst

Comment

The word "Shipper" came originally from the x-files show about Mulder and Scully fans

Anyway , I'm trying to make my 5000 posts before the end of the month of August ..so carry on everyone to discuss anything Sam and Jack so that I could post a lot . I probably will after watching episode 200 if any good .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah
                  ship=relationship
                  USt= Angst
                  Sorry to dissapoint you but UST means Unresolved Sexual Tension.
                  RST = Resolved Sexual Tension

But that would never happen with Sam and Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by gater62

Hi welcome!

I'm relatively new too.

To answer your questions, ship came from relationship, people wanting a realtionship between two characters.

And UST stands for unresolved sexual tension as far as I know

I wish my Mum was into shipping, she doesn't care what happens on Stargate or with the ship. Its so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Caty
                      That clip. Spectacular huh?

Beware! Heavy spoilers!!!!

And welcome gater62!!!

Comment

Aww crap someone already answered the question

And here I was feeling smart but anyway.....

Welcome again

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Caty
                          Hi Caty. I meant the one regarding the .....
                          Spoiler:
                          ....wedding and which is all over the thread. Here is it (this is a new avatar Replicartertje came up with, and which is really cute):

And the clip I meant is the promo for 200, which is also on the thread.

Get what we mean with the strange look on Sams face?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                            Aren't you the one who asked AT to be Sam then asked her to get you a date with Jack? Didn't you get the look and a "no way" or was it someone else?
                            It was LOL4Jack, who asked the question.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting my shippy needs met here!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                                I almost spat my tea across my laptop - Picard in an elevator with someone!!!

I'm sure that didn't happen (or maybe I blocked it from my mind). He did Kirk a little Picard and in one of the movies but as nothing was mentioned about his love life in the final movie I'm still sticking with my dream that he and Crusher lived happily ever after.
                                LOL, Oh yes.
                                In the the fourth intersect of Jefferies Tube 25.
                                With Nella Daren
                                Lessons

Spoiler:
                                Wouldn't it have been nice if there was a photo of Sam, maybe with her dad on the wall in Jacks cabin.

Comment

Working...
                                X