Jack is back front and center!
    That is awesome!

*Goes off to watch 200 promo for the billionth time*
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Guys go here: http://www.scifi.com/stargate/

I HAD TO PEEK AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        I HAD TO PEEK AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Quit peeking!

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
          That is awesome!

*Goes off to watch 200 promo for the billionth time*
          I'm still spoiler-free for the promo!! **restrains self for the billionth time before clicking on promo**
          sigpic

Comment

Uninvited
            Spoiler:
            What I thought was funny was the reason Sam couldn't go to the cabin was because she was waiting for Reynolds to come back, yet later in the episode, Landry, Cam, Reynolds and Sam are all at the cabin, who is running the SGC....oh I guess Walter.

I am so with you Ship Nana this show just isn't what it used to be. I am so afraid to have any expectations for 200 concerning Jack and Sam. I so love the pictures that are coming out and the idea that we could have a good resolution between them (come on just seeing Jack on screen....oh wow... and then the scenes with him and Sam....oh wow...) but then I remember that this will all be written by TPTB who have gone out of their way to give us nothing on the whereabouts of Jack and haven't had Sam even miss him in any way since his departure. I am feeling the whole "Grace" kiss scenerio again, when they released the promo of the new season and included the kiss in there, my expectations where so high, only to have my heart ripped from my chest when the show finally aired. I guess it comes down to trust, trust which I no longer have for TPTB, somehow being a Jack and Sam shipper I don't feel like I am a part of their "team" anymore, more like extra baggage which they can't wait to get rid of. Think about this, we as shippers are waiting for our positive results between Jack and Sam in an episode that we know will be spoofs of everything that has been thrown at TPTB, hoping for our crumb of resolution, of romance, of seeing Jack and Sam, does that seem strange to anyone but me? This wait for 200 honestly would normally be so exciting for me, but now I almost wait in fear....and hope, the food that keeps shippers alive.

Comment

imo after 200. dying too many shipers or leaving ship
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                Rachel, where do you keep this list? I'd love to see it!
                Here I got 3 links for the lists how they are at the moment
                Vol 1, vol. 2 & vol. 3.

Comment

Hey! I'm a relatively new poster here on gateworld, but a HUGE Sam/Jack ship fan...I wanted to ask, does anyone here know where I can find the Sam/Jack theme music? It's so sweet, and i've looked for it for a while without success. Anyone know?

Comment

Oh!!! Awesome. And Janet is there too! And Hammond *sighing happily*

PS: Am I the only one who thinks Hammond's head is not fitting his body?

Comment

Originally posted by Triskele925
                      Hey! I'm a relatively new poster here on gateworld, but a HUGE Sam/Jack ship fan...I wanted to ask, does anyone here know where I can find the Sam/Jack theme music? It's so sweet, and i've looked for it for a while without success. Anyone know?
                      Welcome!!!

Sadly I have no idea, I wondered that one myself a few times!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        I'm still spoiler-free for the promo!! **restrains self for the billionth time before clicking on promo**
                        Wow. I wish I had as much self-control as you do. You're amazing!
                        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                          I think Lizlove may already have mentioned that there is a fic out there (Consequences) at the mo that does have Sam not being pleased and very unhappy/uncertain although it is with a fully formed baby, she's not pregnant.

I have read quite a few fics with Sam being unhappy and uneasy about babies/being pregnant generally and Jack having to reassure her/talk her into it and I generally find in most of them that Sam seems OOC to me. It's not that I think Sam would be pleased/ecstatic but more to do with the characterisation of her unhappiness if that makes sense.

I'll be interested to read your fic when you're done.
                          Hmmm, that was me yeah. I like the fic Consequences. Because, yes, Sam is great with kids but we never saw her with babies. And adding your own kid too that. I could see Sam being very scared and unsure about it.

Especially if she hadn't time adapting to having a baby. Because that means caring not only for yourself anymore but being aware of every need of your child. You have to be there and comprehend him/her. Having someone depend that much on you can be scary. More so if almost all your life was spend alone. Comming up for yourself. And without someone to care for.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                            Uninvited
                            Spoiler:
                            What I thought was funny was the reason Sam couldn't go to the cabin was because she was waiting for Reynolds to come back, yet later in the episode, Landry, Cam, Reynolds and Sam are all at the cabin, who is running the SGC....oh I guess Walter.

I am so with you Ship Nana this show just isn't what it used to be. I am so afraid to have any expectations for 200 concerning Jack and Sam. I so love the pictures that are coming out and the idea that we could have a good resolution between them (come on just seeing Jack on screen....oh wow... and then the scenes with him and Sam....oh wow...) but then I remember that this will all be written by TPTB who have gone out of their way to give us nothing on the whereabouts of Jack and haven't had Sam even miss him in any way since his departure. I am feeling the whole "Grace" kiss scenerio again, when they released the promo of the new season and included the kiss in there, my expectations where so high, only to have my heart ripped from my chest when the show finally aired. I guess it comes down to trust, trust which I no longer have for TPTB, somehow being a Jack and Sam shipper I don't feel like I am a part of their "team" anymore, more like extra baggage which they can't wait to get rid of. Think about this, we as shippers are waiting for our positive results between Jack and Sam in an episode that we know will be spoofs of everything that has been thrown at TPTB, hoping for our crumb of resolution, of romance, of seeing Jack and Sam, does that seem strange to anyone but me? This wait for 200 honestly would normally be so exciting for me, but now I almost wait in fear....and hope, the food that keeps shippers alive.
                            I know how you feel. ((((((nickatel)))))) I was very disappointed the first time I saw Grace, but once I put it in the context of Threads, I didn't feel so strongly about it any more. I haven't had any confidence in TP's since they dumped us after D&C. After Threads I made my peace with SG and just accepted that TP's will never do what I'd like to see them do. It's disappointing, yes, but I've managed to live with it. Now I just hope they don't do anything to mess up my belief that S&J got together after Threads and are now in a committed romantic relationship.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Welcome!!!

Sadly I have no idea, I wondered that one myself a few times!
                              Thank you so much for the welcome!! Thats too bad - it's such a cute theme. I've watched the trailer for 200 like...a zillion times. I'm hoping we'll finally get SOMETHING...

Comment

Thanks for posting this - it really made my day. I might even have to SQUEE!

I just love that graphic.
                                Last edited by Rachel500; 12 August 2006, 09:21 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X