This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
    Denial can be a good thing right there with you on the Sam and Jack are happily married. Just read some fanfic of LJEvans, whow! I mean, you can just stop watching the show, this is much better

I've started on the Sony forum, then found this one, which I like much better.
    Not on the benelux one, are you?
    This is enough for me, since it's pretty addictive and takes a lot of time
    Hey there...great to see you were able to navigate to Gateworld from Sony.

I hope everyone is giving you a warm welcome!

And to all my fellow shippers, keep your rose colored shades handy at all times.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Ok I finally got chapter 2 of my fic on ff.net

Title:
      Another life

Rating:
      K+

Summary:
      what would happen if everything changed in 1 minute…

Spoilers:
      none, but everything happens after season 6 and before season 7 ( Grace)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063487/2/

I hope you all like it, I am not that pleased about this chapter but well lets not dwell

Comment

Hi you all! New to this forum and of course viewing this thread first

Never read fanfic before but this one was so great **big sigh**
        WELCOME SAMJACKSHIPLOVER!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, welcome to all the members who have delurked in honor of '200'!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Hey there...great to see you were able to navigate to Gateworld from Sony.

I hope everyone is giving you a warm welcome!

And to all my fellow shippers, keep your rose colored shades handy at all times.

Yeah, like it here! More people from the Netherlands / Belgium which is nice.
          And the've already made me addicted to fanfic, which I'm reading right now! Really hot S/J story ...
          sigpic

Comment

And the've already made me addicted to fanfic, which I'm reading right now! Really hot S/J story ...
            Oooh which one? I've read a LOT.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
              Some of TPTB didn't see Ripple Effect like we shippers did.
              Spoiler:
              Peter DeLuise thought those references to honeymoons and maternity leave were met for Sam/Cam!

**shudders**

i don't believe for one second that
              Spoiler:
              peter deluise 'accidently' thought that alt sam and mitchell were an *item*. i feel he tried to make them one because he wanted to. i'm not really a fan of the deluises anymore (well, i like dom and michael).

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh and this forum is set up similarly to Sony, in that you can subscribe to this thread and that way all you have to do is click on "My Controls" at the top. Of course you'll also see your reputation (people's way of voicing their approval/disapproval of what you say). If you look, you'll see I sent you green or positive rep with a note and a little animated gif of the kiss from Grace.

If you talk about anything that's for Seasons 9 or 10, be sure that you put it into spoiler tags by selecting the text and clicking on the button with the exclaimation point in it.

Comment

Oooh which one? I've read a LOT.

Does this work:
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2498184/13/
                  ???
                  I'm now at chapter 13 and it is SO much fun reading it!

Other tips? Although I am not reading any more today, it's midnight over here and should get some sleep (husband is already sleeping )
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, sorry guys I've been away for a few days... so I come back and I have *THIS*

Spoiler:
                    - BTW, long hair? I'm DEFINITELY thinkin' AU more's the pity , that and NO DRESS BLUES!

waiting in the news section for me!!! Can I get a SQUEE to go with the DOUBLE SQUEE I made when I saw this?!?!?!?

Real would be AWESOME but, hell, I'll take THAT any day! - man, it's *almost* worth the horror of getting my exam results the day before to see this!

BTW, I've picked up a new ship on my travels - T'Pol/Tucker from 'Enterprise'! I've NEVER been a huge fan of any Trek series but I watched an ep of Enterprise today and I couldn't help but see the sparkage!

Of course, NOTHING comes close to ^ !
                    Last edited by AmberLM; 11 August 2006, 02:11 PM.
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Love the rose-coloured glasses! You did a great job...the system wouldn't let me green you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                        Love the rose-coloured glasses! You did a great job...the system wouldn't let me green you.
                        Evil NPMs!!!!! And thank you.

*NPM=Napoleonic Power Monger

Comment

okay so this is for episode 200
                          Spoiler:
                          i just had a thought, isn't the wedding pic very similar to the wedding pic in the episode with au sam coming through the mirror, my brain has turned to mush i cant remember the episode right now, season two i think?

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                          http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                            Spoiler:
                            i just had a thought, isn't the wedding pic very similar to the wedding pic in the episode with au sam coming through the mirror, my brain has turned to mush i cant remember the episode right now, season two i think?
                            Spoiler:
                            Em, not exactly. The hair is different, the clothes are different. Are you thinking about 'Point of View' in season 3? That was a cute pic, but I don't think they are that similar. Hey, this one will be live, not just a pic! *squees*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990
                              i just got scared of like hell...i was reading some fanfiction...i search under the names of jack.sam(offcourse) and it was a episode tag to chimera...so i begon to read it and it was horror...sam was totally devoted to pete..she loved him...it was sooo badd ...i really really hate pete(there goes my good mood)
                              i'm trying to see some spoilers of 200...and get this bad nightmare fanfiction out off my head...
                              You do have to watch out for that. I spent the better part of today reading fanfic and one of the stories I began reading was categorised as a pairing of Sam/Jack - and they did end up together in the end - but Sam hardly figured and the bulk of the story was Jack/Other....a little disconcerting.

There are a lot of good fanfic recommendations posted here though so you may want to give those a try.
                              sigpic
                              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Sort of similar in that Sam has long hair. Not so similar in that it HAS to be a different dress (because the "Point Of View" dress was sold at GABIT last year), Sam is standing behind Jack and not in front and Jack is in civvies and not his dress blues (more's the pity ) The background is not as pretty in the '200' photo, the POV photo had a rose-covered archway in the background.

'POV'

'200'

Edit: Oh yeah and NO VEIL in POV

EDIT: LOL as I typed this an advert came on the TV with a song that was comprised lyrically of 'Gone Fishin'' several times in a row! LMAO! Think that's a good sign?
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X