Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An 8 year old, a blind man - anyone can see they belong together, if they're just willing to look!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      Spoiler:
      Like it will be the last 'scenario', but it doesn't stop and go back to the briefing room...it's not a fantasy, it's real! I wish, but the scene just doesn't add up. Why would Vala be a bridesmaid, why isn't Jack in uniform, how come Teal'c's not standing next to Daniel, etc.? Oh and the WAY too big cake in the background(hope it's chocolate).

Someone did mention the road looked like the Yellow Brick Road-maybe they are getting married in Oz!
      Spoiler:
      Well maybe it's a last minute thing? But theat wouldn't explain...

I think Jack retires in this episode. I think I remember something in an article about it.

*sigh* That's why I said [/delusion][/dream] *runs off to write wedding fic*

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I don't think you have to wear dress blues unless you're trying to do a military wedding. I'd have to ask my best friend but I don't think her husband wore his dress blues to their wedding (they had a small little affair and I couldn't go :: sniffles :: too far away). I imagine it's optional (I can't imagine the military saying you have to, how silly is that?!).

Spoiler:
        As for the hair, that's kind of why I think "fantasy"
        ... however in light of the fun theories that we present...

Spoiler:
        SG-1 gated to a planet that has super fast hair growing tonic. Sam, in light of her upcoming wedding, and not liking her short hair (which I prefer), drinks some, gates back, gets hitched.

OR

Spoiler:
        Even better, she goes to a planet, gets her hair burned off and has to wear a wig. It was very dramatic. She got too close to the wormhole opening. Left her with a mohawk. She cried for days. But then, as an engagement gift, Jack bought her a wig.

Sorry, I have way too much time on my hands. That's what I get when the husband works at night and I work all day

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506
          I don't think you have to wear dress blues unless you're trying to do a military wedding. I'd have to ask my best friend but I don't think her husband wore his dress blues to their wedding (they had a small little affair and I couldn't go :: sniffles :: too far away). I imagine it's optional (I can't imagine the military saying you have to, how silly is that?!).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          SG-1 gated to a planet that has super fast hair growing tonic. Sam, in light of her upcoming wedding, and not liking her short hair (which I prefer), drinks some, gates back, gets hitched.

OR

Spoiler:
          Even better, she goes to a planet, gets her hair burned off and has to wear a wig. It was very dramatic. She got too close to the wormhole opening. Left her with a mohawk. She cried for days. But then, as an engagement gift, Jack bought her a wig.

Sorry, I have way too much time on my hands. That's what I get when the husband works at night and I work all day

*ROFLOL* These were great! I especially loved the last idea. You get Green for those!

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Well, Fluffy is ready for August 18th...
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
              So when do you guys think Sam and Jack will start dating? I would say not this season but the next.
              Personally, I think they already are. We're just not getting to see and enjoy it!
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                Great pics! What I want to know is
                Spoiler:
                What is with the looks on Daniel's face? Did Jack say something funny, because Sam looks amused, but I want to know what is up with Daniel.

I have to say though, I think this is fake because where is Cassie and Hammond? Two very important people who would not miss this if it was real.

Gosh I hope I'm wrong...
                Spoiler:
                As for Daniel's face, I took it as if something funny was said, but when Sam and Jack turn to look forward, Daniel has that "This is suppose to be serious, I cannot smile/laugh. I need to keep a straight look" look seen in other episodes. Don't ask me to name one at the moment. I can't think of one right now.

As for Hammond and Cassie, we don't have the whole picture of the wedding. They could still be there.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OR

Spoiler:

Great explanation! You get green!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                    Well, Fluffy is ready for August 18th...
                    Spoiler:
                    Wow! Fluffy got a great spot!

Comment

Well, after all, it is HIS General... he learned all his special ops training from Jack, been on lots of patrols with him,
                      Spoiler:
                      only reason he's not ring-bearer is cuz he's too short!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                        Spoiler:
                        Those pictures are great! You can clearly see General Landry and Teal'c. I cannot wait!! Even if it is a fake wedding, we can at least see their reactions or SOMETHING!! Only 8 more days!!
                        Firstly,
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't believe, even if they've become 'friends', that Sam would ever have Vala as her maid of honor. Especially over Cassie or her own sister-in-law. Yes, they might still be there, but the position to the left of the bride is the maid of *honor*. Vala's *not* it.
                        Secondly,
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't for a second believe that Daniel would be best man over Teal'c. Co-best men, or Teal'c first, IMO. Jack and Teal'c are truly like brothers, and have never once been at odds. That can't be said of Jack and Daniel. And while I believe they're friends, I just don't believe that Teal'c would be left sitting in the gallery.

But then again, I'm not completely sure
                        Spoiler:
                        that's Teal'c (the black man in the seats). There's no tattoo, and his face seems somehow thinner. It's hard to tell, of course, because of the clarity and size we got, but if it's not him, he still could be standing beside Daniel.
                        Last edited by Buc252; 10 August 2006, 07:20 PM.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

You know, why do TPTB think they have to try and please us all? They made the ship canon, so they knew that one day they'd have to resolve it in our favor. It would be wrong if they didn't. They can't make the characters go through all they did and not end up happy together! And they can't keep yanking our chains either!

*sighs* I must clean. I'm going back to college the day after the 200th! *does happy '200' dance*

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                            Spoiler:
                            Wasn't there an article sometime back mentioning a ceremony where Walter got teary eyed...?

I was just thinking.
                            Spoiler:
                            What if this has all been done on purpose? What if TPTB let out the spoilers mentioning all the episode is going to be plot ideas for the WXT movie, put out picks showing some of these senarios, then the clip of the wedding. What if they know fans are going to be picking every litle scene and think this wedding is just another senario, when in fact it is real?

[/delusion][dream]
                            And maybe not a delusion dream!

*Oh my gosh! It's my 500th post!!!!!*
                            Last edited by LadyJeep; 10 August 2006, 06:50 PM.
                            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                            Hic Comitas Regit
                            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Nope, you're right...it's your wedding you can wear what you want. Most guys actually wear their Mess Dress which is the short navy tux jacket with medals on (not ribbons) and matching pants. It's the formal uniform. I don't think anyone's worn one on the show. As far as women, most wear a wedding dress, at least weddings I've been to, including my own. No way was I wearing my uniform!
                              Found a pic. Sorry it's soo dark

The officer's mess dress is the one with the silver braid on the sleeve. Hubby is the flushed TSgt on right

Aww that stinks! Two ships passing in the night/day!
                              Last edited by Rocketgal; 10 August 2006, 06:54 PM.
                              Rocketgal

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Firstly,
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't believe, even if they've become 'friends', that Sam would ever have Vala as her maid of honor. Especially over Cassie or her own sister-in-law.
                                Secondly,
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't for a second believe that Daniel would be best man over Teal'c. Co-best men, or Teal'c first, IMO. Jack and Teal'c are truly like brothers, and have never once been at odds. That can't be said of Jack and Daniel. And while I believe they're friends, I just don't believe that Teal'c would be left sitting in the gallery.

But then again, I'm not completely sure
                                Spoiler:
                                that's Teal'c (the black man in the seats). There's no tattoo, and his face seems somehow thinner. It's hard to tell, of course, because of the clarity and size we got, but if it's not him, he still could be standing beside Daniel.
                                I think it's much better that

Spoiler:
                                Daniel is Jack's best man. Why? Because they've been friends since the very VERY beginning. Jack made the perfect choice. Of course, Teal'c would come in 2nd and then maybe Landry. I just have problems with the Vala being the maid of honour thing.
                                sigpic
                                Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Working...
                                X