This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docker22
    hi, have to say i was a bit confused when i read this, didn't know anything was happening. spoiler hunting you see. anyway everything is fine over here they've arrested about 17 people at various airports. apparently they were trying to get flights to the usa. but security over here stopped them. every single piece of luggage is being checked. and its caused major hold ups but at least no ones been hurt.
    As Teal'c would say indeed. Latest update is that 21 people have been arrested. The plot was supposedly to blow up flights with homemade bombs (using items disguised as usual handluggage stuff) on flights from the UK to the USA over US cities. Police investigations are ongoing. The UK is currently on 'critical' terror alert and the airports are in chaos....

But other than that we're all OK. It seems they've nipped this one in the bud.

And now back to your normal viewing...
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      This late in the game, AU and dreams don't do anything for me. But if after watching the ep, I come away with the feeling they are together I will be happy for now. Your right, you can't make everyone happy. Its time for them to get off the fence. If it is still vague and no progress has been made, I am going to be one pissed shipper.
      I'm with you.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zika
        okay, so I'm writing a post! doesn’t happen mush but I were able to get
        Spoiler:
        some pictures of the wedding (from '200') with a bit better quality - so thought you might like them here they are:
        Thanks to Zika and everyone else who has posted the ep 200

Spoiler:
        wedding piccies. They do look great and I'm glad to see Teal'c!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          regarding wedding pics - if it's AU why does everything else except Sam's hair seem the same as normal, i don't get how they're gonna fit this wedding into the rest of the show when nothing appears to be any different, if they were going for an AU they'd go different right
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            I hope for tomorrow's episode, Jack is mentioned. I mean, it's his cabin that they are staying at, possibly given permission because it's his best friends and wife?

I think my perscription for my shippy glasses is too strong.

But a nice thought, no?
            my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
              But back OT.... who likes the pics i got of the 2nd '200' promo...
              Spoiler:

WOO HOO!!!! THE STUFF OF OUR DREAMS EH!!!!
              Great pics! What I want to know is
              Spoiler:
              What is with the looks on Daniel's face? Did Jack say something funny, because Sam looks amused, but I want to know what is up with Daniel.

I have to say though, I think this is fake because where is Cassie and Hammond? Two very important people who would not miss this if it was real.

Gosh I hope I'm wrong...

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                Great pics! What I want to know is
                Spoiler:
                What is with the looks on Daniel's face? Did Jack say something funny, because Sam looks amused, but I want to know what is up with Daniel.

I have to say though, I think this is fake because where is Cassie and Hammond? Two very important people who would not miss this if it was real.

Gosh I hope I'm wrong...
                Spoiler:
                he he, maybe Jack said something about finally making it to the Alter?! Maybe Hammond and Cassie are off to the side and we just didnt see them in the brief shot we got!
                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I'm just watching an episode from "Sex and the City" and I just saw something funny: the name of Aidan's dog (Carrie's boyfriend) is PETE!
                  (I guess that says it all)

Comment

Originally posted by cronan1013

Spoiler:
                    now people are getting me really excited in thinking there could really be TWO possible weddings! it is a valid point; why would they show sam in that weird wedding dress AND have another wedding that appears much more normal (and more likely to be real for OUR sam and jack?? ) ahhh! why is it not the 18th yet!
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't think there will be two weddings. I really think the other dress is supposed to be for the Oz sequence. Perhaps Sam is the good witch(she should be Dorothy FCOL!) and those are Munchkins? Or if not that, then a LOTR sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      Spoiler:
                      *headdesk* What I took for alien structures were the wedding cakes! *slaps forehead*
                      Spoiler:
                      That's the biggest honkin wedding cake I've ever seen in my life! Then again, look whose wedding we are at!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                        I got a call from a girlfriend that I haven't seen in awhile inviting me on a girl's weekend with some of our other friends. Of course, its the weekend of the 18th, so hubby will be recording 200 for me. Is it awful that I was tempted to stay home?
                        You're not awful! You're better than me! They would have had to drag me away kicking and screaming, even possibly biting, from my TV set. I've just been waiting for this ep too long. I'd have said I have a hot date with an Air Force General...but that would't have worked for you, huh?

Comment

Hi!

I was re-watching SG-1 Again and I just keep getting bad feelings in one episode that I want other people's opinion on. Did anybody like the episode 2010 in Season 4? It is the episode where Sam is married to some alien guy and she will find out they are restricting child births?? Because personally I didn't like it. Because I just couldn't accept that Sam, Teal'c and Daniel didn't believe Jack when he was trying to warn them. And what was all those hostile feelings between Jack and Sam (and Jack mocking Sam's husband). And I didn 't like Sam in that because after she refused to listen to him, she comes and demands that he helps her and put all the past behind. Yet in the next episode when Daniel became all powerful and so on, Sam will be arrested and she will expect Jack to help her and trust her over Daniel. And he does so. Shouldn't that trust be both ways?

Just raised my opinion and want to see what others think as well.

Comment

Originally posted by plague
                            Hi!

I was re-watching SG-1 Again and I just keep getting bad feelings in one episode that I want other people's opinion on. Did anybody like the episode 2010 in Season 4? It is the episode where Sam is married to some alien guy and she will find out they are restricting child births?? Because personally I didn't like it. Because I just couldn't accept that Sam, Teal'c and Daniel didn't believe Jack when he was trying to warn them. And what was all those hostile feelings between Jack and Sam (and Jack mocking Sam's husband). And I didn 't like Sam in that because after she refused to listen to him, she comes and demands that he helps her and put all the past behind. Yet in the next episode when Daniel became all powerful and so on, Sam will be arrested and she will expect Jack to help her and trust her over Daniel. And he does so. Shouldn't that trust be both ways?

Hi!
                            Joe wasn't an alien, but no, i didn't like it either. i can't imagine our team abandoning jack, especially not sam. but if it did happen, i can see Jack taunting Sam's husband. i wanted to too. but you have to remember that, in one case (assuming it's possible) something really bad happened between sam and jack, bad enough to make sam lose trust in him. and in Absolute Power, Daniel was dreaming based on what he knows of them currently from his POV. so i can see the trust level being different.
                            but no, i didn't like 2010. not a huge fan of 2001 either. i'm not saying i'd want them to give away what happened between the team, but at least make it clear more clear that something did happen. some minor clues, instead of just the result. they were well done otherwise, IMO. i did like Absolute Power though.
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by plague
                              Hi!

I do like this episode, though not the fact she's married to someone else! I think something more must have happened between them to cause such a horrible falling out. I also think part of why Jack is so ostracized from his teammates is his fault. He's a very stubborn man at times. I guess I can see no one believing Jack about the Aschen. They very much seemed like the allies we'd been looking for. As for Jack mocking Joe, hehe, that spices things up. And as PR said, Daniel's was a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't think there will be two weddings. I really think the other dress is supposed to be for the Oz sequence. Perhaps Sam is the good witch(she should be Dorothy FCOL!) and those are Munchkins? Or if not that, then a LOTR sort of thing?

Duh! *slaps forehead* that makes MUCH more sense
                                Spoiler:
                                (the Wizard of Oz idea!)
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X