This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GaterGeek
    lol! Glad I made somebodys day...its from...Lockdown? I don't remember the episode name...but its where Ba'al claims to have Sg-1 but he really doesn't. But in the scene Doctor Lee is explaining that the ZPM is boobytrapped...Its Ba'als fault! again!
    Correction, it's from Zero Hour. I just watched that the other day.

Comment

As for the TV guide pic, squeeeeeeeeee! I am so going to be buying it! I'm in shipper heaven now. I haven't stopped smiling since then.

Oh, and on a side note, I completed a story. It's alot shorter then anything I ever written before. I usually write multi-chapter fics, but this turned out to be a one shot.
      Don't Come Knockin'. It's on GW, and will be posted at ff.net soon.

Comment

i don't know whether i'm gonna be able to physically sit and watch 200

Spoiler:
        i will watch it for the ship... GOD yes, even if its fake ship cos, lets face it, we need something!!!! but what with the 'Wizard of Oz', 'Farscape' and 'Star Trek' spoof's, its gonna be so cringy! but will probably be absolutely hillairous! I'm just in it for the ship and to see Jack again!!!!!!
        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
          As for the TV guide pic, squeeeeeeeeee! I am so going to be buying it! I'm in shipper heaven now. I haven't stopped smiling since then.

Oh, and on a side note, I completed a story. It's alot shorter then anything I ever written before. I usually write multi-chapter fics, but this turned out to be a one shot.
          I read this one this morning instead of *cough*working*cough*. It was cute.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Deux Ex Machina

On a side note, recently watching Divide and Conquer on my well used season 4 DVDS and had to say that "NO!" Jack says when Sam tells him to leave her is one of the most emotional moments in the series. The look in the eyes says a thousand words IMO. And after he says it he has this kinda surprised look on his face like he can't believe his feelings and he is realizing them for the first time and how deep they are.
            It is. *bursts into tears* It's a very powerful scene-one of my favorites in the whole series. The acting was amazing there. (((RDA))) (((AT)))

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Guys as much as I would like resolution in "200" TPTB it isn't going there when all the main character have all given verbal agreements for Season 11. Why are they renewing with the rating so low????????????. But maybe that's why they are taking extra time with the second part of Season 10 to rethink what's going on in the show-whatever???????
              They are signed on for a season 11, if there is one. As far as I know, they aren't renewed yet. We'll find that out later this fall. And if they do take the 6 month hiatus, the production schedule will still be the same. At least that's what I read. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc

i read this just now, i thought it was really good

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                  Anyway, my question. Does anyone else fear that TPTB will go out of their way to make sure that Jack (RDA) doesn't steal too much of the limelight or look too good in his two episodes.
                  Spoiler:
                  I get that feeling to. I really hope that's not the case, but they could have done MUCH more with Jack when he came back. Maybe they are afraid he'll steal the limelight and take it away from Mitchell. Maybe the fans will miss the old days(like they don't already). I don't know. But there is no good reason for not utilizing RDA on SG-1. One ep of Atlantis I could see....but three? And when he comes back, PLEASE tell us something about the ship. I've said it before, but TPTB shouldn't have made it canon if they never intended to follow through with it.

Comment

just been catching up with the posts, and reading about the 200th episode, some lovely pics and i have to say that i am looking forward to seeing it now.

i watched descent and frozen today (season 6), they are really good eps, and there are some shippy moment so i was v. happy.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      Spoiler:
                      But it's not logical!!! Vala and Mitchell have nothing, NOTHING to do with it!!!!
                      *sighs* I know. My feelings exactly.
                      Spoiler:
                      If trying to fit Mitchell and Vala into the Oz sequence is supposed to endear the newbies to us...uh uh. Makes me angry. It should be Jack's idea with the original SG-1-it was their thing. JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        Spoiler:
                        I get that feeling to. I really hope that's not the case, but they could have done MUCH more with Jack when he came back. Maybe they are afraid he'll steal the limelight and take it away from Mitchell. Maybe the fans will miss the old days(like they don't already). I don't know. But there is no good reason for not utilizing RDA on SG-1. One ep of Atlantis I could see....but three? And when he comes back, PLEASE tell us something about the ship. I've said it before, but TPTB shouldn't have made it canon if they never intended to follow through with it.
                        i miss the old days as it is . i would have liked to see rda in more sg1 episodes rather than atlantis, imho. i hope there is ship, i'll be disappointed if there isnt

sig by starlover1990

Comment

*sighs* I know. My feelings exactly.
                          Spoiler:
                          If trying to fit Mitchell and Vala into the Oz sequence is supposed to endear the newbies to us...uh uh. Makes me angry. It should be Jack's idea with the original SG-1-it was their thing. JMHO.
                          Well then it's Just Our HO!!! Geez!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                            My thoughts on the TV Guide 200 picture...

Spoiler:

As nice as it is to see a picture of the two of them in wedding outfits - and I'm glad everyone is enjoying it - we've had this before (AU Sam and Jack) and for me the picture is a reality check.

I was secretly hoping (deep, deep down) that TPTB would do something surprising and give us a real wedding and for some reason, the closer we've got to 200, the more my little insane hope was growing...this picture brought me back down to Earth with a bump. It definitely looks as though the wedding is fake (Sam has long hair which is a bit of a give away) and 'not all
                            is as it seems' quote adds to this certainty so I'm disappointed...yet unsurprised and annoyed with myself for being disappointed with something I knew would be the case.

I truly do hope that the ideas of 'maybe this is the wedding they really wanted to have' or 'someone will suggest it and then we'll find out they're already married' come true but I fear they will not.

I fear what we'll get is just the fake wedding (maybe with a nice kiss/hug) and the usual looks and smiles between Sam/Jack in between the movie scenarios. While some will be happy with this, for me, this isn't enough.

Been there, done that. Been doing it for 9 years.

I really want something that is concrete ship with our Sam/Jack. The TV Guide picture for me has just given me the cold bucket of water in the face I needed to remind me how unlikely I am to get this. My expectations are now pretty much zero.

Sorry to be so negative but to quote Daniel 'that's just how I feel.'

EDIT: I've just reread what I wrote and I think I'm in need of a hug...

((((((((((((Rachel))))))))))))
                            and

(((((((((((anyone else who feels the same way, incl. me)))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                              First 'wedding' piccy

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32613

Click on the first link...look at the top right!

i miss one day on the computer (went to six flags magic mountain) and look at what i miss!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Ok, I have to say I love that pic, but am kinda down that it won't be for real. And what the crud is with that Oz pic? Where the heck are Sam and Jack?
                                '200' spoilers

Spoiler:
                                i agree.

sam = dorothy
                                jack = scarecrow
                                daniel = cowardly lion
                                teal'c = tin man

the 'interlopers' don't belong there.

sally

sally

sigpic

Comment