X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    I've got it! Maybe
    Spoiler:
    they're already married and Sam's remembering the past!
    That's what I thought way back when!
    Spoiler:
    Sam or Jack come up with the idea of the wedding saying let's have the wedding we wanted instead of the small one we actually had
    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
    Hic Comitas Regit
    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Why, why can't they be playing Season 10 here yet?! I'm trying to avoid the spoiler tags, but they beckon to me like the Child Catcher from Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang. I know I shouldn't, but...

I did nothing this weekend. Nothing at all. Except read all the fanfic I have in the house - about 2 binders worth. Sooooo worth it. And I come back to find at least 10 more fic recs! *Sigh* Goes off to read some more.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
        Something occurred to me
        Spoiler:
        with dad dead and Hammond gone - who better to walk Sam down the aisle than Teal'c, as Daniel will probably stand up with Jack? Too bad Janet isn't here for Sam.
        Spoiler:
        Hey what if Daniel and Teal'c walk her down the aisle...together...OMG...that would be so awesome...with Cassie as bridesmaid! But Sam being Sam, she would probably walk herself down the aisle!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Spoiler:
          I have a funny feeling it's a "this is what would have/could have happened if one of us wasn't in the military". Sam looks like she has long hair and Jack's not in uniform (though there's no rule saying you can't)
          Rocketgal

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            The magazine does say that
            Spoiler:
            RDA has a "cameo." I was sort of expecting that he wouldn't be in the ep very much, but cameo sounds too short. Sure hope it's more than that.
            Gee, I thought we were told it would be more than a cameo for RDA. I'm not getting all my memos!!!!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

That's what I though.I hope
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Jack have some time to talk and it's not one dream scene after another.The 200 could be a very important episode.If the 200 cannot manage good ratings I think the Show will be done.I cannot see poor ratings with RDA in the episode.I and many Fans may decide to keep watching or stop watching based on 200.If I do not like 200 I think I will only watch RDA's 2nd episode and call it a Season.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
                Gee, I thought we were told it would be more than a cameo for RDA. I'm not getting all my memos!!!!
                Spoiler:
                The spoiler images have him in blacks, blues, and greens (plus tux if you want to count that) so he's got to have some screen time. Hopes, prays, begs, pleads!

from Gateworld s-10 200 spoilers:"The show's producers also told GateWorld that Anderson's appearance in the episode will be substantial, and not a brief cameo as he did in Season Nine's "Avalon, Part 1" and "Origin.""
                Last edited by Rocketgal; 07 August 2006, 07:47 PM.
                Rocketgal

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                  Oh ok...yeah that sounds pretty good...and I see!!!
                  Is everyone forgetting that quote from a German magazine in which the reporter said he saw and heard
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam in Jack's arms and Sam saying "Jack, will you marry me?"
                  Now I don't know how much we can believe this reporter, but in some ways it sounds like a
                  Spoiler:
                  spoof, like making fun of Sam and Jack ship, and that would make me very unhappy. I can live with more AU ship, I guess, but making fun of it, I can't. We'll see Aug. 18.

Comment

Is everyone forgetting that quote from a German magazine in which the reporter said he saw and heard
                    Spoiler:
                    Now I don't know how much we can believe this reporter, but in some ways it sounds like a
                    Spoiler:
                    spoof, like making fun of Sam and Jack ship, and that would make me very unhappy. I can live with more AU ship, I guess, but making fun of it, I can't. We'll see Aug. 18.

Well from what I've gathered
                    Spoiler:
                    the whole episode is making fun of everything. Like the Wizard of OZ thing and the Star Trek thing.

I know they will probably be making fun of us shippres but I'm just going to focus on Sam and Jack getting married. Maybe having it muted would be better, lol!

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
                      Sure hope TVGuide has it wrong when it said
                      Spoiler:
                      cameo. The article did make it sound like SG has been just one big goofy, funny scene after another in the past, and that's wrong. It's had moments, but aside from those few eps made for fun, most eps were serious with funny moments. They were pointing out that 200 is even more goofy than the past.
                      (Guess I'd better read the article again, as I may be using the wrong word).

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Never heard about this. Well as long as it's
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack's fantasy and NOT SAM'S, I'll be very, very happy indeed.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Ah...short answer to that....YES!!! I did with my hubby!
                          Hubs and I were side by side. Remember all those all wedding pics where the groom was seated and the bride stood behind him, like maybe even as far back as the gay nineties? And they prob. couldn't smile because of having to hold the pose? Ok, OT

Comment

Spoiler:
                            But Sam being Sam, she would probably walk herself down the aisle!
                            Probably!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Making fun...you know, they've already dragged us all over creation. I don't think the ship is something they should make fun of. I hope they don't cross any lines with the fans this ep. I mean, there is only so much poking fun at people can take. Wow...that sounded negative, didn't it?

Comment

Sure hope TVGuide has it wrong when it said
                                Spoiler:
                                cameo. The article did make it sound like SG has been just one big goofy, funny scene after another in the past, and that's wrong. It's had moments, but aside from those few eps made for fun, most eps were serious with funny moments. They were pointing out that 200 is even more goofy than the past.
                                (Guess I'd better read the article again, as I may be using the wrong word).
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah, they said something about this episode 'amplifying the jokey tone of the series'. I was like what? Stargate's a comedy? *shrugs* I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X