Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey what is it with this "ship day in 4 days"?
    I thought it's ship day everyday hahaha
    A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
    Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Sam/Jack Poem

Jack's lovely brown eyes gazed into Sam's blue eyes
      Every counting breath was excelled in love blossoms
      Enough for their hearts to light up the sky
      In the glooming dark laid a shadow
      A shadow straffing in their words
      As they are pulled back from their careers
      Knowing that their feelings couldn't be made to obvious
      There was plenty of silent hears
      One day that light will shine in their future
      And let it burst in to rapid content for each other
      That they are willing to leave their jobs
      In order for them to live together forever
      So that flower can one day bloom
      It will be very soon that we shall see what happens
      With these two loveful possums

SAM & JACK FOREVER
      A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
      Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by samedi
        Thank you for the welcome and everyone else your all still so lovely hehe
        omgosh you have blue jelly?? I cant find it anywhere in england! ooohh but i have found fruit loops hehe! sooo tempted but they cost 6.95 lol for a box of cereal hahaha
        I cant wait for shipper day! I've lurked for last last yrs but am trying to get into the loop here but you guys type so much and Im trying to keep up hehe

well shipper hugs

sami x
        Oatmeal is much cheaper.

Comment

I'm confused. Didn't SG-1, SGA and BSG all run together for a while?
          When the Sci-fil channel became a part of our cable package and even ran in our area for the first time, I couldn't find a single thing on it that interested me. Then SG-1 started. Some of the ads on the channel definitely do not enchant me. The latest is seeing some guy's bare six (and not, I might add, someone's I want to see.) "Tripping the Riff" ads were gross, I can only imagine what the show was like.
          Rant over. And then there was.......oh, I said rant over.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            Ok girls and guys
            I started a new FF, and well it is finally on ff.net (still I think I did something wrong with it cause I don't see the title of my chapter... but well it is on so...)

It is a sam/jack story and POV sam.

Title:
            Another life
            Rating: K+
            Summary:
            what would happen if everything changed in 1 minute…
            Spoilers: none, but everything happens after season 6 and before season 7 ( Grace)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063487/1/
            i read this and i thought it was really good. hope chapter two wont be too far away

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              Now I understand how you manage to write your fics so well. You really know the characters inside out don't you! Not being a writer of any description (unless semi-coherent posts count ) I had no idea of the depth of research that goes into writing the characters accurately, while still developing them and creating a good story. I take my hat off to writers everywhere!

You've also inadvertantly set me challenge I'm gonna have to watch all the eps you've marked down as having no ship and see if I can find any! Even if I have to borrow Sam's magnifying glass!
              Good for you taking up the challenge! I look forward to adding more shippy moments to the list.
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Oatmeal is much cheaper.
                but not as yummie as frootloops

as for Chapter 2 of my FF it will be up but atm I am rather bussy with ship day so it will have to wait for after it
                But it is nice to know that you like it

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  I have to admit
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope he does come back to help Daniel...I love their relationship, and I think it has been neglected a bit over the years. I think Jack would come back to help Daniel, without a second thought, and I really hope TPTB are bringing him back for that. I also hope there will be ship. Proper ship. I would really have liked Jack to be in the last ep, especially if it's the last one ever, but alas that appears not to be the case.
                  I would love to see something like Abyss where the 'guest' (in Abyss's case MS and in S10 RDA) gets a really powerful storyline. That was just a great story; one of the best Jack/Daniel yet it also focused on the team working to get him back too. There's also a nice bit of Sam/Jack at the end too. And is it just me or does he seem to want to ask her to stay with him when she says goodnight? Maybe it's just me...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                    I would love to see something like Abyss where the 'guest' (in Abyss's case MS and in S10 RDA) gets a really powerful storyline. That was just a great story; one of the best Jack/Daniel yet it also focused on the team working to get him back too. There's also a nice bit of Sam/Jack at the end too. And is it just me or does he seem to want to ask her to stay with him when she says goodnight? Maybe it's just me...
                    very nice, but...
                    I hope old times back with RDA, but humor/funny episodes like a Xtreme is no old times but stupid times.
                    Realy TPTB wasting time of RDA with 200. epi

STEP BY STEP
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      You make very good points Rachel.I would just love to see
                      Spoiler:
                      some guest characters like Hailey Jonas or Charlie from the Retuu episode instead of Woolsey and Baal all the time.While I'm not crazy about the Ori IMO it defeats the purpose of trying to bring in Baal all the time.If the Ori are the main bad guys stick with the Ori and try to make it work with the Ori.It's like there is a power struggle going on with SciFi and Bridge as to the direction of the Show.
                      I admit that it would be great to revisit with Jonas, Hailey, Charlie, Shifu or the guy from the Fifth Race, a Nox or even see a Tok'ra again (we certainly hear dispatches from them but why don't they visit anymore? I might even settle for Anise)...there is a wealth of stories that lurk in the back history of the show that could be woven into the fabric of the fight against the Ori or act as great stand alones in amongst the arc stories. However given how badly they have brought some back...
                      Spoiler:
                      Orlin, for instance, was just wasted in the Fourth Horseman
                      I might prefer to see some of the returns left to fanfic.

Ba'al is dragging on a bit as much as I actually love the character...quite honestly they do the same with every Goa'uld villain (Apophis, Anubis) - they just don't know when to kill them off for good before they get annoying
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe the S10 epi Insiders will put a stop to the whole clones thing

Woolsey, I don't mind as a recurring character; I love Bob Picardo and Woolsey has his place in amongst the IOA funding and 'domestic' politics angle of the show.
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, so this question has probably been asked before but I'm figuring we should have a little discussion in the run-up to Ship Day on...

What is the BEST S/J shippy moment in all the episodes to date? What's the moment you would choose as the BEST and why is it the BEST for you?

For those having problems remembering all shippy moments ever...the extensive list is a few pages back....

Mine...

The look between them in the fishing scene in 'Threads' after he confirms that there are no fish in the pond.

Why? Because the scene is so full of hope for their relationship. They're together. Fishing. And happy being together and fishing. Plus it was the inspiration for my story A Pond With No Fish...
                        sigpic

Comment

OK, so this question has probably been asked before but I'm figuring we should have a little discussion in the run-up to Ship Day on...

What is the BEST S/J shippy moment in all the episodes to date? What's the moment you would choose as the BEST and why is it the BEST for you?

For those having problems remembering all shippy moments ever...the extensive list is a few pages back....

Mine...

The look between them in the fishing scene in 'Threads' after he confirms that there are no fish in the pond.

Why? Because the scene is so full of hope for their relationship. They're together. Fishing. And happy being together and fishing. Plus it was the inspiration for my story A Pond With No Fish...

Oooh how evil I mean how can someone actually make such a choice???

*thinking thinking*

*found it...I think*

That has to be the first shippy thing I have ever seen and that is in Emancipation, the look Jack give Sam when she has that dress. It is not that shippy shippy but it is from that moment that I starting shipping and well I just can not forget that moment. So maybe not the shipiest moment but for me it has such a great meaning. I mean from that moment on I just knew they should end up togheter.
                          And come on Jack is really checking her out and she really doesn't mind it at all, I think she really enjoys it

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                            very nice, but...
                            I hope old times back with RDA, but humor/funny episodes like a Xtreme is no old times but stupid times.
                            I don't mind epis like WXtreme. I would have preferred them to have done something special with the 100
                            Spoiler:
                            and 200
                            and have a really powerful story that displays them at their best (like someone else suggested)rather than have the 'fun' send-up of themselves approach they've done but...I don't mind them.

For me because RDA is back for epi 200 and it is
                            Spoiler:
                            a fun thing

I would hope to see his second appearance be in a more powerful storyline such as something like Abyss.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

Mine...

Oooh how evil I mean how can someone actually make such a choice???
                              *thinking thinking*
                              *found it...I think*
                              That has to be the first shippy thing I have ever seen and that is in Emancipation, the look Jack give Sam when she has that dress. It is not that shippy shippy but it is from that moment that I starting shipping and well I just can not forget that moment. So maybe not the shipiest moment but for me it has such a great meaning. I mean from that moment on I just knew they should end up togheter.
                              And come on Jack is really checking her out and she really doesn't mind it at all, I think she really enjoys it
                              Good one. Definitely a good one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                                very nice, but...

STEP BY STEP
                                Great little wallpaper you did there (ok I just saw it I think I am starting to get blind)

As for RDA and what ep he will be in. I think he should be in more than 2 eps but well that is just a dream and an illusion I have
                                Spoiler:

Cause I don't think no one else saw him laying next to sam if she was carried away after that whole morpheus thingie. but they were laying very comfortable next to eachother.

Comment

Working...
                                X