This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    And cos I was bored while waiting for photobucket I made one for everybody who signed up

I'll put the links for them in a spoiler tag. Just scroll down to you and clickety click

Ya know, it took me longer to post them than it did to make them

The list was up to date when I made them, but if I've missed anyone I'm sorry! *begging for mercy*

Oh, and if I spelt anyone's name wrong - just slap my wrist and I'll do it again
    Great job Oma...tried to green you but they wouldn't let me so...consider yourself greened!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      I was day dreaming about you know what the other day when I had this thought. If Sam's at the SGC and Jack's in DC, they could still have a long distance relationship without too much trouble. As a 2 star general, Jack probably has a driver (I don't really know that; I just made it up ). If he leaves the office at 1:00 and has his driver take him directly to the nearest AFB, he can hop a transport or whatever kind of plane they have to Colorado Springs and probably be there within 3 hours. He wouldn't have to park at the airport, go though security or baggage claim and all that. The base closest to C.S. probably has a jeep he can use. So that's

1/2 hour to the AFB
      3 hours to C.S.
      1 hour to Sam's house (stopping to pick up take out and flowers )
      1/2 hour getting everything ready

Dinner ready for Sam when she gets home at 6:00! Sounds all very doable to me.
      Yep...sounds great to me too...good thinking there sugar!!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        All you need is love...all you need is loveeee. Love is all you need *singing*
        Hey..I got an idea!! That could be our anthem for the ship!! All you Need Is Love!!
        Well...it's just an idea. But you got me singing it now...I can't get it out of my head...thanks a lot RC...DoH!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          There is a way
          Spoiler:
          to end the ship rather than just to not mention it, but it is unthinkable. It's often done when actors leave a show. And it worries me.
          *puts fingers in ears and hums loudly..and closes eyes too*
          That is so NOT gonna happen...over my dead body!!!!!!!!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Sorry for the off topic but I had to tell the Shipper Family in spite of my internet not working properly! After all, ya'll got me started writing romance with Jack and Sam!

MY FIRST SALE!! Woo hooo!!! Somebody pinch me!
            WooHoo...WTG meimei!! Congratulations!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i'd like to apologize to my fellow shippers for my negative state of mind. i'd been fighting an infection that i started losing, and then started taking anti biotics that did a number on my chemical balance (and throw in pms). meaning, i've been over reacting a LOT. last night was the last of my meds, so i'm looking forward to my chemistry getting back to normal. again, i apologize and am sorry if i've brought anyone down.
              (((((sally)))))

Hope you're feeling better real soon sally.
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir

OMG! No! Don't say stuff like that!
                *runs around the PTB and screams loudly*
                LA LA LA LA YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT LA LA LA LA
                LOL! I'm screaming with you Uhsir!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  Bad example of trying to get my point across.It's just too late to run away from the Sam and Jack Ship.Can anyone really see Sam wanting to go out with someone else besides Jack and the same for Jack?
                  No! And that's just it isn't it. It's gone on for so long...intentional or not...but there is difinitely chemistry between these two and they just can't expect the fans to just sit back and let it all go south. The PTB have made their bed and now it's time to lay in it...(Keep it clean folks...it's an expression!!)...they created the ship and have lead us on a merry dance...now it's time to bring this ship to port.
                  Well that's my rant for the day!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                    Ok, first I have to say that I cheated......I broke down about ten minutes ago and read the "200" spoilers.....*hangs head in shame*.......I'm weak

and here is my responce......

Spoiler:
                    WTF!!!!! "Possible fake wedding"........*bangs head on computer desk*.....ok,that hurt. I'm not against scenes that involve these two characters by any means(in fact, it could be very sweet) but, I was and am hoping for something "real". Come on, one "real" romantic kiss.......one actual verbal(no room for interpretation) indication that Sam and Jack are in a relationship and are happy. Just throw that bone and I happy, I'm done......stick a fork in me. I love this show, the entire show and nearly the entire cast of characters. It is one great multi-character, multi-dimentional Science Fiction piece.

However, this one little thing keeps bugging me. It is like finding "Threads" unraveling off your shirt and you can't reach them to fix. Like I've said before, I will continue to watch this show as long as it is on the air(no matter what), I began the stargate path for love of good Scifi. Sam and Jack were a wonderful and interesting surprise. There has to be a simple way to scratch this particular itch without making it the Sam and Jack show. I still say the love and passion the characters have for eachother are too amazing to give up on......they are not robots. Neither are we, for that matter

Hey, can someone slap my name on that list......

Happy Posting
                    Faithstars(Faith)
                    (((Faith)))

There, there Faith! It's gonna be alright. There's nothing to be ashamed of...spoilers are our friend...welcome to the spoilers club!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hubby just found this article on a news site and I thought it was rather interesting

Tut's gem hints at space impact

In 1996 in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Italian mineralogist Vincenzo de Michele spotted an unusual yellow-green gem in the middle of one of Tutankhamun's necklaces. The jewel was tested and found to be glass, but intriguingly it is older than the earliest Egyptian civilisation.

Working with Egyptian geologist Aly Barakat, they traced its origins to unexplained chunks of glass found scattered in the sand in a remote region of the Sahara Desert.

But the glass is itself a scientific enigma. How did it get to be there and who or what made it?

Full Article

*jumps up and down, waving hand in the air* I know! I know!
                      LOL, and let there be no person who says Stargate is not an educative program
                      And Oma, I thought I didn't care anymore but looking at your fantastic medal creations made me change my mind, can I please have a shipper medal of pacience too ? ( insert begging tired eyes here )

Welcome to the thread ccdsah

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketgal
                        Thank you so much!!!!

Right back at ya, here's a ribbon part if you want it.
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/rocketgal_2000/medalribbon.jpg

I changed the colors to
                        BLUE (Sam's jello or our faces after holding our breath for ship)
                        RED (Jack's jello or our faces with anger after not getting ship)
                        PURPLE (mixed jello or the many bruises to our shippy hearts)
                        Oh and, shhhhh, if hubby comes looking for it, you guys don't know anything. Right?
                        Well done Rocketgal! And I won't tell your hubby...just don't tell mine either!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          (((stargate barbie)))
                          I think you offer lots of good points to consider. Some I agree with and others I may not but I welcome your posts!!!
                          Yeah...I second that! And I hope you're not serious about posting less...cos I'd miss you
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                            Now, I have said it before and I'll say it again: Love makes you stronger, not weaker! .......remember that tptb!

Happy Posting
                            Faithstars(Faith)
                            Exactly...that's what I think too...never could understand the talk of it making them appear weak...it never made sense to me why they thought this.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Sorry for the off topic but I had to tell the Shipper Family in spite of my internet not working properly! After all, ya'll got me started writing romance with Jack and Sam!

MY FIRST SALE!! Woo hooo!!! Somebody pinch me!
                              Fantastic news Meimei Congratulations .

And since you mention our very small part in your success ( ) , does it mean you are going to thank us with a litle fic nugget ?

Comment

Buc252 Buc252

And one for
                                SG-1Poz

GaterGeek

MG and let's not forget Kel'dor
                                Can you do one for LA Doyle...she's on holiday but she does a lot for the ship! Thanks Oma!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X