X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Going to start any minute now!
    that is EVIL; really evil you know. But well don't forget to think about us, who can't watch it tonight.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Vala had a baby girl and the Ori took her away and said she is the "One" that is going to lead them to victory over the non-believers
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Vala had a baby girl and the Ori took her away and said she is the "One" that is going to lead them to victory over the non-believers
        Spoiler:
        It had the feeling of a new series or movie... but so far it looks great...

As for the credit if anybody is wondering, BB, AT, CJ, CB, BB and MS

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          that is EVIL; really evil you know. But well don't forget to think about us, who can't watch it tonight.
          Guys, I wouldn't leave my fellow shippers across the pond in the dark!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Carter is still floating in space and trying to get help. Cam has a head injury and in one of the gliders and is talking to her now. The Russian ship was blown up!
            sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((( Trupi )))))))))))))))))))) and that's why we love you

Comment

Greened you for that thanks so much for sharing it that means sooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Comment

Thank you Trupi for the detailed summary of the episode

Caty

Comment

Thank you Trupi
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Spoiler:
                      The Odessey (the Ameriacan ship) is ok and picking up Cam and Sam. Tec'l just got Zated by the Lucian alliance and they what the American ship to surrender. As far as Vala daughter she is 6 years old already
                      Sorry for my misspelling!
                      sigpic

Comment

*cough* cough* shippers... I'm here too... I'll give the director commentary while Trupi goes thru the episode

Spoiler:
                        Oh, Daniel is dead...... again!

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Vala's daughter knows she is a non-believer and she said she is going to make her a believer. Bratac came back to tell the SG-1 that the Ori came through the gate and the battle was not won. Mean time- Cam is going to get Sam with the Odessey, because the transport is not working. Tec'l is being tortured by the Lucians because they feel they were brought into the fight to be destroyed. Cam is trying to get Sam through the docking bay of the Odessey without hitting her-got her ok. Daniel was able to transport himself to one of the Ori ships before the Russian ship blew.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            *cough* cough* shippers... I'm here too... I'll give the director commentary while Trupi goes thru the episode

Spoiler:
                            Oh, Daniel is dead...... again!
                            Thanks LOL4JACK
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Vala's daughter knows she is a non-believer and she said she is going to make her a believer. Bratac came back to tell the SG-1 that the Ori came through the gate and the battle was not won. Mean time- Cam is going to get Sam with the Odessey, because the transport is not working. Tec'l is being tortured by the Lucians because they feel they were brought into the fight to be destroyed. Cam is trying to get Sam through the docking bay of the Odessey without hitting her-got her ok. Daniel was able to transport himself to one of the Ori ships before the Russian ship blew.
                              Spoiler:
                              OK, Daniel is alive.... he is alive!!!!!!

I guess you weren't expecting that one... eh? eh....?

Comment

Here's where we stand:

Spoiler:
                                The Koralev was destroyed by the Ori. Mitchell was apparently the last person to make it off the ship. He got to a fighter and blasted out just before the Koralev blew up. Sam is still floating in space, but the Odyssey is trying to retrieve her. Mitchell was able to land his fighter on the Odyssey. The Odyssey has damage problems, and can't beam Sam aboard. She has about two hours of life support. Mitchell has a plan B to retrieve her.

We don't know where Daniel is. Teal'c is a prisoner of the Lucien Alliance. Vala's baby was born and taken from her, and has reappeared just a short time later, already about 4 years old, spouting Ori doctrine, and apparently possessing some sort of super powers.

Episode update:

Spoiler:
                                Mitchell rescued Sam by flying the Odyssey close to her and allowing her to drift into the one useable landing bay. She's now in sick bay being checked out, but is apparently unharmed.

We know that six people escaped the Koralev by using beaming technology shortly before the explosion. However, none of them was Daniel. Someone else activated the rings, and we think that was Daniel.....but it's not confirmed yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X