Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During the commercials, SCIFI was directing everybody to go to www.aol.com/stargatesg1 there is an interview with Amanda and a kindoff recap of the episodes with some interviews on right side (video section)

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

hey LA doyle, i just noticed that the main page says there are currently 287 members and 507 guests viewing the forum. you've got a lot of work to do. i hope they aren't all shippers and/or sam fans. actually no, that was a lie, i hope they are.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        hey LA doyle, i just noticed that the main page says there are currently 287 members and 507 guests viewing the forum. you've got a lot of work to do. i hope they aren't all shippers and/or sam fans. actually no, that was a lie, i hope they are.
        You would think something big is happening atm. No idea what that is???
        Still I love all the spoilers. thanks you guys you are the greates...so did anyone make a screencap of it or something like it???

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          You would think something big is happening atm. No idea what that is???
          Still I love all the spoilers. thanks you guys you are the greates...so did anyone make a screencap of it or something like it???
          If you go to the link I gave above you get actual bits of the episode, better than screen caps

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Well I'm back on the forum and just like last year with Season 9 I decided to give Season 10 a chance.In back to back Years I decided the day of the premiere.
            Spoiler:
            Tonight's episode was not bad.Still not close to the SG-1 with RDA.
            I will continue to watch unless I feel Season 10 is a repeat of Season 9 or TPTB start bringing in the Sam Man Friends.I will try to put the Sam/Jack Ship out of my mind.I just hope there is more mention of Jack this Year and not RDA appears in 2 SG-1 episodes and we never hear about Jack again.It would be great if TPTB have the Sam character mention Jack once in the while.TPTB have me back and it's up to them to keep me watching.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              OK, I'm thinkin' that TPTB
              Spoiler:
              may have got the message. We don't want no silly, clownish comedy show. We want intelligent, brave, intergalactic space heroes and scientists. Vala, honey, you are actually likable. Daniel, you may be snarky but you toned down the sarcasm. Cam, you ain't no fool space cowboy anymore!
              Ooooops, back to Atlantis premiere!!!
              Now, now now, nell.....let's not go overboard! It'll go to their heads, and they'[ll think we don't need any S/J Ship either!!!!! We sure don't want to convey that impression!!!!!

TPTB (lurking or otherwise): We need S/J Ship!!!

Because:
              + =

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                Hey Liz...in Australia for a while?? Where do you originally hail from and why down under...if you don't mind me asking?? Where in Oz are you staying?
                Yeah... on holiday
                Now I`m in Noosa but I`m leavin for Sydney Monday. Awesome country so far... even if the weather in Noosa isn`t top

A special thanks to SueKay for the pics!!! *huggles*
                And Olivia is a cutie
                But RDA and AT together aren`t bad either far from it!

Oh RCtje... I won`t forget, promise! Hugs you!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Spoiler:
                  The Lucian Alliance without having a snake inside are as arrogants as the Goauld

Ok, I'll stop my silly comments but I don't have the narrative skills of Trupi or SG-1Fanintn...
                  No! Don't stop! You "silly" comments are fun. I would green you on all of them but the system won't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                    Yeah... on holiday
                    Now I`m in Noosa but I`m leavin for Sydney Monday. Awesome country so far... even if the weather in Noosa isn`t top

A special thanks to SueKay for the pics!!! *huggles*
                    And Olivia is a cutie
                    But RDA and AT together aren`t bad either far from it!

Oh RCtje... I won`t forget, promise! Hugs you!
                    (((((((((((((((((((((((lizlove))))))))))))))))))))))))
                    so how is it there??? having fun???
                    and you are right Olivia is really cute but well she has some great genes so...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Now, now now, nell.....let's not go overboard! It'll go to their heads, and they'[ll think we don't need any S/J Ship either!!!!! We sure don't want to convey that impression!!!!!

TPTB (lurking or otherwise): We need S/J Ship!!!

Because:
                      + =
                      Calling all TPTB!!! Yep, we know you're lurking!!! Just because I said that
                      Spoiler:
                      Cam, Vala, and Daniel were improved DOES NOT mean that all's well in Oz! Not exactly!!! You are not off the hook....I want Jack! I want Sam and Jack Ship!
                      And I want it in Season 10! It's pretty simple the way I see it! (sg-1fanintn, how's that?)
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Cam, Vala, and Daniel were improved DOES NOT mean that all's well in Oz! Not exactly!!! You are not off the hook....I want Jack! I want Sam and Jack Ship!
                        And I want it in Season 10! It's pretty simple the way I see it! (sg-1fanintn, how's that?)
                        Much, much better!

Did anyone lose contact with the forum for a few minutes? I did.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Chant now! WE WANT JACK AND SAM------WE WANT JACK AND SAM!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            During the commercials, SCIFI was directing everybody to go to www.aol.com/stargatesg1 there is an interview with Amanda and a kindoff recap of the episodes with some interviews on right side (video section)

I read the interview with Amanda and I must say that I'm really upset! I thought tonight's episode was really good and I was looking forward to season 10 and then that interview with Amanda just blew it for me. Here's what she said:

Spoiler:
                            Is Sam still pining for Jack?
                            I think that she always will. I’m proud of the fact that they didn’t go there with these characters because I didn’t want her to be “Jack’s girl,” because she’s so much more than that. I still think it’s an interesting dynamic to play. It’s screwed up that her love life and her track record with adult relationships is not so great. She and Jack are kind of romantically inept. But they have great chemistry. They should get together, have a wild, crazy night of just unbelievable sex and then go, “Wow, that was great. OK, movin’ on.

How do the rest of you feel about this and what's your take on it? Am I just being overly sensitive?

Ours is the only reality of consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Much, much better!

Did anyone lose contact with the forum for a few minutes? I did.
                              The Ori took out the server so we couldn't talk about their plans!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans
                                I read the interview with Amanda and I must say that I'm really upset! I thought tonight's episode was really good and I was looking forward to season 10 and then that interview with Amanda just blew it for me. Here's what she said:

Spoiler:
                                Is Sam still pining for Jack?
                                I think that she always will. I’m proud of the fact that they didn’t go there with these characters because I didn’t want her to be “Jack’s girl,” because she’s so much more than that. I still think it’s an interesting dynamic to play. It’s screwed up that her love life and her track record with adult relationships is not so great. She and Jack are kind of romantically inept. But they have great chemistry. They should get together, have a wild, crazy night of just unbelievable sex and then go, “Wow, that was great. OK, movin’ on.

How do the rest of you feel about this and what's your take on it? Am I just being overly sensitive?

lj, I'm not gonna look. I'm afraid there won't be enough of your stories to soothe me if I read something negative coming from Amanda's mouth! Oy, I'm gonna live in my safe, little fantasy bubble for the duration until it bites me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X