X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Hi Shippers,

- First of all, Hi there sorry that I have not been around often, but well, even though I don't have time to come everyday, I do check and you all know that I'm a shipper at heart and that I you are part of my heart too

- Second, Welcome to all Shippers that I have not had the opportunity to greet, this is a great place.

- And last, to all of you who have been worried and asked about AVALON AKA Me Grabit RDA I received an email this morning.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trupi, Poz and I are on our way to Britain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that dancing smilie when you need him

Love, Carolina
    (((((((((((( Carolina ))))))))))) Nice to see you around
    I'm so Greeeeeeeeeeeeen with envy but it's great news you, Trupi and Poz got tickets. We'll be expecting a detailed report
    Are you going to Gabit too? because if you are and want to do some sightseeing that week I'd love to meet you all and even show you around kent if you'd like .

Comment

Hey all

I've revamped my fanfic archive, and I need some opinions.

Now...don't kick me cos Jack's not in the banner...but I couldn't fit him in!

http://fanfiction.stargate-intel.net
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        I shelled out $530 for my golden ticket to next year's Creation Con in Vancouver. I thought that was bad! But by the time I get there and back, it will have costed me over $2000. I'm gonna be poor!
        NOOOO! $2000 multiplied by my family of 4 (like the kids would let us leave them behind for this)! I better tell husband to get that second job! HAA!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
          Hi, so someone mentioned that my fanfiction on Jack/Sam had been mentioned here so I thought I'd drop by and say hi. (I'm kind of thrilled my story made it to being commented on in a forum).

I am posting A Pond With No Fish to gateworld.net in three bits, Chrysalis is up although I did have a few problems with the formatting of italics when it uploaded which despite my following instructions doesn't seem to have worked and my email address seems to have gotten screwed up too..

Anyways, as soon as I have everything sorted out with the archivist, I hope to get Butterflies and Storms posted too. If you can stand the idea of reading it in 36 chunks it is posted entirely complete on fanfiction now.

Looks like this is a very interesting forum thread so I may pop back now and again!
          It was such a great fic and we are so glad your first GW post was with us! I have been here under a week, and I already love this family. Hang out with us often and go write another fic!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Hi Shippers,

- First of all, Hi there sorry that I have not been around often, but well, even though I don't have time to come everyday, I do check and you all know that I'm a shipper at heart and that I you are part of my heart too

- Second, Welcome to all Shippers that I have not had the opportunity to greet, this is a great place.

- And last, to all of you who have been worried and asked about AVALON AKA Me Grabit RDA I received an email this morning.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trupi, Poz and I are on our way to Britain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that dancing smilie when you need him

Love, Carolina
            Lucky you.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate-princess
              spoilers for ep 200, i'm not sure if you guys have aready discussed this, i can't remeber but..
              Spoiler:
              a two-hanky ceremony brings Walter, the Gate Guy (the minor but beloved character who operates the stargate), to tears, and forbidden romances finally bloom.

okay a little random post here, but i was thinking...that CAN'T be any other 'to be' couple can it? who else is there? it has to be them!!*?? and to me that dosn't sound, fake, or such. i have so much hope in me right now!!

i really cant wait for s10, i'll probably go insane waiting!...when will the aussies actually get s10 aired to them?
              OMG. It better be them. I'm only reading '200' spiolers because I can't wait for that ep.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys...

so...I figured i should stop lurking around and actually start taking part. I've been cruising this forum and mostly this thread for months and it looks like far too much fun to just watch form a distance lol. I want in on the action!

You all look like a pretty sound crowd so i can't wait to start craving Sam/Jack with you all

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate E
                  Hey guys...

so...I figured i should stop lurking around and actually start taking part. I've been cruising this forum and mostly this thread for months and it looks like far too much fun to just watch form a distance lol. I want in on the action!

You all look like a pretty sound crowd so i can't wait to start craving Sam/Jack with you all
                  WELCOME HERE AND HAVE FUN HERE

ooh L.A. DOYLE will be pleased her delurking is working

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                    WELCOME HERE AND HAVE FUN HERE

Thanks! It's far too tempting not to join in. My sitting back and watching days are well and truly over lol

Comment

ok Lizlove I know you will not leave for a couple of hours but before I forget posting it... I know myself so... I made you something so you would not forget us and the ship when you are in Australia...

Comment

Hey guys... those of you going to Avalon go here...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=29592&page=6

i started a little info thing where we can all post pics of ourselves and info and the like so we know what each other looks like so we'll be able to spot each other!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate E
                          Hey guys...

WELCOME!!!!

You should be getting one of these...

It's not perfect but...

Comment

ok Lizlove I know you will not leave for a couple of hours but before I forget posting it... I know myself so... I made you something so you would not forget us and the ship when you are in Australia...

*is speechless*
                            WOW!!! Man... that was... unexpected!
                            So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,....

I had some pretty good times in here and will dearly miss you all. I'll be thinking about those moments being sure you will continue on making fun, squeeing, recruit lurkers, writing,... .
                            I'm really sad I won't be there for the Ship Day but I'll be there with you, in your hearts. I'll try to make some things when I'm back. So lots of hugs to everyone in here, you're all very special.

Don't stop doing what you're doing now! It's making a difference for us, the shippers!

((((((((((Ship Family))))))))))

Comment

Indeed! I'm squeeing here and working on what I promised all delurkers!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                                Hi, so someone mentioned that my fanfiction on Jack/Sam had been mentioned here so I thought I'd drop by and say hi. (I'm kind of thrilled my story made it to being commented on in a forum).

I am posting A Pond With No Fish to gateworld.net in three bits, Chrysalis is up although I did have a few problems with the formatting of italics when it uploaded which despite my following instructions doesn't seem to have worked and my email address seems to have gotten screwed up too..

Anyways, as soon as I have everything sorted out with the archivist, I hope to get Butterflies and Storms posted too. If you can stand the idea of reading it in 36 chunks it is posted entirely complete on fanfiction now.

Looks like this is a very interesting forum thread so I may pop back now and again!
                                WELCOME RACHEL500!!!!!

SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!! And I loved your fic. It was phenomenal! Post lots!

Comment

Working...
                                X