X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3011943/1/

Done! I never said it would be good!
    It was great...I thought so anyway!!! Well done Amber!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
      I'm gonna sick my kitty on those stupid politicians .......
      waterfall
      Hey..we need more of those kitties and sick them on to all the politicians.
      Love that kitty!!!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
        Oh.MY.God. Gone from the thread a couple days for surgery and there are 28 pages to catch up on! On top of that I can only stay at the computer for a few minutes at a time. This catch up will take forever!
        Hope you're ok LadyJeep. Take it easy...no rush..we're not going anywhere!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
          Tell me about it!!! I'm so totally bummed that I'm not going!!
          I'd be the happiest little camper if AT or CJ would come down under for a con...that's of course if the ticket prices don't go as high as what I've seen on the net...$2000.00 a ticket!(but that's a good ticket...cheapest is $100.00 but you don't get to meet and greet or get an autograph or photo)
          See...that's what we Aussies have to pay to go to a con...DoH! Cheer up SP you're not alone!!
          They charge you guys down under $2000 Australian or US? WE get charged for the best tickets, which are at Creation around $450 US.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
            To be honest I don't really care when or if they show a wedding or a proposal. I just want to see with my own eyes that Sam and Jack are more than just friends now. Ideally I'd like a BHK but I'd take a really intimate hug (I don't mean 'Heroes'-style, I mean like a happily married couple type of hug) or some serious flirting, something like:
            S:"Do you have any leave coming up?"
            J:"I think so, why?"
            S:"Oh, no reason. Did I mention that dress whites and gold wings are *really* overrated?"
            J:"Really?"
            S:"Hm. I'd take you in dress blues any day!"
            J:"Well, in that case, consider it a done deal! You ready to go home? Oh and, for the record, right back atcha!"
            (A/N: Jack no longer has a house in the Springs)

Or maybe even a sort of sudden, unintentional revelation:
            (Jack walks into Sam's lab where Sam and Daniel are sitting.)
            J: "Morning guys! I see you've already stopped off for coffee?"
            D: "Jet fuel, just the way I like it!"
            J: "Yes, well, I sorta lost track of time, I've misplaced my watch."
            S: (without looking up from her coffee she digs it out of her pocket) "You left it on the dresser this morning."
            Daniel just stares disbelievingly at the pair as Jack dons an extremely smug grin.
            J:" Thanks, honey!"
            LOL!!! I could kiss you Amber...You're brilliant...LOL!!! Sweeet!!! I want to see both of them happen!!! Cool!!!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
              p.s. What's "haver"?
              If I'm correct...it means to throw up...vomit...puke...chunder....you get it??
              He gets drunk and gets sick...charming little dity isn't it!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                LOL! Haver means to talk nonsense, to prattle on about something.
                BTW: The Proclaimers come from here where I stay in Leith in Edinburgh. One of their songs is called "Sunshine on Leith".
                Oh cool....well I got the meaning of that totally wrong...sorry!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                  Thank you! I should have the second one done soon, but I'm madly trying to watch SG-1 in time for season 9 coming on tomorrow night.
                  WooHoo...can't wait...man we are such a sorry little bunch...waiting and hanging out for season 9 while the rest of the world is waiting for or already watching season 10...DoH!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    everyone keeps mentioning this fic, but everytime i've went over there to read it, the amount of chapters makes me twitch. sooo... does anyone know of a way of reading this fic in one whole piece?

sally
                    I know what you mean...the long fics kinda scare me off a bit...it took me days to read and although I thought it was good, it was just a tad too long...for me that is!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

haver would be used in a sentence like this

"Oh stop havering."

i.e

"Oh stop talking nonsense."

lol...I say it on a daily basis
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Good night shipper family...wherever you all are!!!!

Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          Sorry

But I return to make amends!!! I was feeling so crap after that thought, I went to ff.net to find some humour fics. This author should come with a government health warning. Something along the lines of "Warning. Excessive Laughter can seriously damage your health". (And no, I'm not exaggerating - I feel like I've cracked a rib I laughed so hard)

And just to add another warning, do not attempt to eat or drink anything, or, indeed, have any nearby cos you'll only spit / tip / knock it all over your computer. And when your computer goes fizz and dies, you'll be really ticked that you can't finish reading the fic.

OK, so is everyone ready?

Debriefed by Iamdragonrider
                          That was great... had me in stitches... the best bit was Jack's line...

“Ah, General, I’d salute, but, uh… “

BRILLIANT!
                          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                            You know that Michael Shanks apparently has no intentions of doing a con in Australia again cos some fans accosted him quite badly when he was here last. This is what I was told by the guy who organises the cons here in Oz. I don't want to put a dampner on it but all it takes is one loose canon to bring it all down for everyone.
                            So...congrats to all of you who are going to Avalon...have fun and be nice!!! It's funny really, I can afford to purchase a ticket to any of the cons around the world (only problem is trying to afford the plane ticket!!) but I can't afford the cons held here in my own country. Why??? Cos we live so damn far away...the ticket prices are through the roof so they can afford to bring the stars out...unfortunately I can't afford those prices. My best option I've been told is to save up and go to a Vancouver con...I'll get more out of it!! So I'm saving!!!! It might take me a looong time but...I'm saving!!!
                            REALLY, do you know what actually happend? why would you go to a convention just to spoil it??? that really sucks for us ;( yeah im going to save for a con...$2,000!!! lol damn...i NEED to start saving, do they plan them this far in advance? i dont really know much about the conventions, i know of the 2007 vancouver one, do they have them each year..or whats the story??
                            Last edited by stargate-princess; 28 June 2006, 04:58 AM.

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
                            Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              They charge you guys down under $2000 Australian or US? WE get charged for the best tickets, which are at Creation around $450 US.
                              Australian$$...that's a lotta dosh!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Good morning and good night wherever you all are right here, right now!!!

The Vancouver Cons are annual events although I don't know how many years running and, sadly, **sniff sniff** I haven't attended one...yet! Whomever said it, I agree, wouldn't it be terrific if RDA would make an appearance at the con of cons in Vancouver??!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X