Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys can squee..in the Vancouver Con 2006 thread we had squeeing fanboys lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Congratulations L.A. Doyle. 1,000th post

Last edited by Terrah; 26 June 2006, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I agree Ship Nana.I want to be positive
        Spoiler:
        but I would be very surprised if the Ship was Real in 200.I think it would be an insult if the Ship was not real in 200 after waiting all this time.IMO the 100 and 200 episodes are special and should be a Thank You to the Fans for sticking with the Show.It should not be treated as party time for TPTB.Despite what TPTB think the show belongs to the Fans.We decide if the Show remains on the air.If I was TPTB I would want to do a special episode like Lost City to show people what SG-1 is all about.Regarding the Ship I do think TPTB are not done with messing with the Shippers.I still get the feeling we are in for a long wait for some real Ship.I just saw the spoilers for Line in the Sand.Why does Mitchell have to be the one to take care of Sam? What about Teal'c or Vala?

Comment

Hooray La Doyle!!!!!!!!!! 1000 Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMD
            The AT interview in SCI FI Mag is... interesting, if open to more than just one interpretation.

However, I am hopeful enough to say.....

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, I don't squee. I'm a guy. But it essentially means the exact same thing.)

Someone quoted RDA saying he would do more episodes if people wrote in and requested TPTB write him back into the show. I think that's a terrific idea. I have a few addresses to send requests, but don't know if they're still valid. Does anyone have any addresses (e-mail, snail mail, etc.) they could share? I'll gladly write TPTB.
            Here are some addresses for writing...

Stargate Productions
            2400 Boundary Road
            Burnaby, B.C.
            V5M 3Z3
            Canada

The Sci-Fi Channel
            Attn: Bonnie Hammer, President
            30 Rockefeller Plaza
            New York, NY 10112

The Sci-Fi Channel
            Attn: Mr. Dave Howe, General Manager
            30 Rockefeller Plaza
            New York, NY 10112
            Viewer comment line: (212) 413-5000
            Fax: (212) 413-6531
            sigpic

Comment

(ok it is made really really fast and it is to late but you get the picture)

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7364/ladoyle8rb.jpg

(ok it is made really really fast and it is to late but you get the picture)

WOW! Thank you! That is so pretty!

Thank you to Terrah and MirthMistress and anyone who greened me.

Comment

I don't think I'm giving anything away by saying that although the ship is not what we may have hoped, Teal'c looks especially yummy this season. Sleeveless and carrying big honkin' guns. MMMMM MMMMM good!

Comment

IMO if the
                    Spoiler:
                    Ship is not real in 200 I have no interest.I could care less how good the Ship may be.If it's not real it does not count IMO.We have had 8 Years of AU Ship.It's time for the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      IMO if the
                      Spoiler:
                      Ship is not real in 200 I have no interest.I could care less how good the Ship may be.If it's not real it does not count IMO.We have had 8 Years of AU Ship.It's time for the real thing.
                      I'm with you! Tired of AU!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        alright then i've had a quick squee and now i'll throw in my thoughts on the latest spoilers from sally.

Spoiler:

the wedding dress thing is not going to be for a wedding in our universe. this much is very obvious considering its part of episode 200 and everything (or almost everything) in it will be little vignettes and what ifs and that kind of thing.

if anyone reading doubts this go check out the spoilers up on GW for the episode. now i'll still be squeeing like a monkey if its s/j shippy even if its not real. and definitely won't be peed off just because it wasn't real. and i do have hope for s/j ship not just in 200 but in any other episode that jack and sam are in together. i'll be a bit disappointed if i don't get any, but dag nabbit i will get it!

and the oz thing sounds interesting too. i'll bet thats why chris judge had silver paint on him. although i always thought he was the lion more than anyone else. hhmm. i wonder if rick gets to be dorothy.

OMG, I'm ready to crack and gobble up spoilers!!! Let's see if I can last through the weekend or tonight even!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          OMG, I'm ready to crack and gobble up spoilers!!! Let's see if I can last through the weekend or tonight even!!!

Don't worry too much about the spoiler nell I don't think it's such a big deal .We all know how TPTB thinks ,right!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                            I've been really good with the spoilers. I only read a couple and they were accidents because I thought they were about a different season. I figure I made it this far, I can wait another couple weeks.

I am going to re-watch the last four eps from s9 tonight. Don't want to miss anything related to these eps when Jack comes strolling back. SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Oh, MirthMistress, let's hang in there together!!! If you can go spoiler free than so can I!!! **nell crosses her fingers that she can make it** Three more weeks till season 10!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Oh, MirthMistress, let's hang in there together!!! If you can go spoiler free than so can I!!! **nell crosses her fingers that she can make it** Three more weeks till season 10!!
                              You can make it... yes you can... We all spoilerfree people we can all do it... Hang in there you are not the only one... just think about the rest who also didn't read a spoiler... Now you are not alone
                              and 3 weeks are passed in no time... so hang in there

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Don't worry too much about the spoiler nell I don't think it's such a big deal .We all know how TPTB thinks ,right!!!

Caty
                                yeah its actually not really that big of a deal, just a mini squee at the moment. my advise is not to read it, if you're spoiler free then there's no point in ruining it now. you'll be happy in the long run by waiting 'til you see the episode.

i'm only reading spoilers out of fear of bad things and because we don't get season 10 over here until september.

Comment

Working...
                                X