Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam, I know why you are leaving me. It's because of the Purina Puppy Chow commercial. I know I could do better but right now that's all I could get. I sorry I disappointed you, but I needed to do something to get me on the charts but I guess dog food commercials don't impress you
    sigpic

Comment

Where are all the posters tonight? Heck, where are all the guests?

Sam and Jack forever!!

Comment

ROTF, trupi! :-D
        "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
        and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          I agree 100%!
          The best description I've ever seen referred to them as "The Wonder Twins." They're truly like twins, whereas her relationship with Jonas was more "big sister/little brother."
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            The best description I've ever seen referred to them as "The Wonder Twins." They're truly like twins, whereas her relationship with Jonas was more "big sister/little brother."
            There is this scene in Singularity, where Sam and Daniel are standing side by side. I swear they could be twins or at least related!

Oh yeah. Ditto on Jonas and Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
              Here's a link to a promo for season 10 with Amanda Tapping... its so funny. i love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we4Np...earch=Stargate
              Wow, good looking out, Sam_Carter. Cool! I watched most of the Dr. Who marathon, and can't believe I missed that promo!

Just sayin', good luck getting tickets to AT / RDA event. Don't give up!
              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
              sigpic
              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

*Wow! The Colonel looks really great with that wet, slicked back hair.*

Oooooh! She sure looks like she's having non-PG thoughts in THIS photo!!! As matter of fact, they probably don't even qualify for "R"! <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  I loved her hair at the begining of season 4. I wish they hadn't changed it!

It's really funny how different we all are. See, her hair at the beginning of S4 is my absolute least favorite of all her hairstyles. I think my favorite is late-S4. This just looks too raggedy and shaggy for me. Like she doesn't even brush it.

Just MO, of course. Plus, the military would never have allowed it. It's too long and in her eyes.
                  - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Sam, I know why you are leaving me. It's because of the Purina Puppy Chow commercial. I know I could do better but right now that's all I could get. I sorry I disappointed you, but I needed to do something to get me on the charts but I guess dog food commercials don't impress you
                    Nope. The dogs deserve better!

<vbEEEg>
                    - Mary

Comment

I loved her hair at the begining of season 4. I wish they hadn't changed it!

They would be adorable together...

Maybourne: I now pronounce you husband and wife.
                      Uh...What's Hammond going to say to this?
                      Nothin'. You know he's a secret shipper. Now come 'ere.

AWWWW...Carmen!!! I love your sig....

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        Oooooh! She sure looks like she's having non-PG thoughts in THIS photo!!! As matter of fact, they probably don't even qualify for "R"! <g>
                        I thought she had looked evil...

LOL Trupi!!! That was great!

Thanks for posting that link Sam_Carter! That was soo funny!

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                          AWWWW...Carmen!!! I love your sig....
                          Thank you! I was wondering if anyone would recognise the lyrics.

Spoiler:

Comment

What does your sig say?

Comment

I love this opera...I loved the rendition made of it by Maria Callas...I even downloaded it on my pc...and of course my mother tongue is french...LOL

Comment

What does your sig say?
                                Well the first two lines say
                                "Love is a rebellious bird
                                That nothing can tame
                                "
                                and the last two say
                                " If you don't love me, I love you,
                                If I love you, keep guard of yourself!
                                "

I have heard that it is actually more accurate to say "watch out!" instead of "Keep guard of yourself!"
                                I prefer watch out in this context.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X