Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year to the Shipper Family.I'll be with my Parents and Brother for New Years.Here's hoping 2006 will be the Year of

and no more Dreams about Sam from this character.

Last edited by ses110; 31 December 2005, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Have a Happy New Year Shipper Family!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Where is everyone from the US? Are you already partying?

LOL! Not yet, trupi! Just some last minute running around, and now that it's snowing again I suppose some are slogging toward home and hearth even now.

Just sayin', is there a party goin' on around here? Also been bug-bitten and under the weather so staying home is a no-brainer for me. Not even to my neighbor down the street, hosting their annual cheer fest. So. Happy to check in to the Shippers tonight. Shippers rock!

And thanks for your kind words for the fanfic, trupi. Too late to green you; everyone else must have beat me to it!
        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
        sigpic
        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Hey guys. I'll save my happy new year for nearer the time. Unless I have to give baby sis another lift, I'm in for the duration.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Just finished calling some friends and wish them happy new year. Ham is in the oven and going to make some turkey chili later for me and my daughter (we are allergic to pork). I put the French Champagne(the real stuff) in the refrig. to chill took an early shower and I'm ready to party!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers,
              Well, I cooked an early supper for hubby and 20 year old son. Son will go out with friends to party. Hubby and I will stay home, maybe watch a DVD, and I'll be checking in GW from time to time!!! +
              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SHIPPER FAMILY!

Hope everyone has a great time, and safe return for those on the roads.

Just sayin', a New Year, a New Season! And Sam and Jack?
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Just finished calling some friends and wish them happy new year. Ham is in the oven and going to make some turkey chili later for me and my daughter (we are allergic to pork). I put the French Champagne(the real stuff) in the refrig. to chill took an early shower and I'm ready to party!
                  Hi There, Where are we? I'm just south of you and just northeast of Nell
                  Maryland is where I hail from. Come on up and down girls ( Oh that just didn't sound right in my head). Party Hardy!
                  I'm just beginning to peel eggs for deviled eggs..Hmmm, Wonder how a little rum in this mixture would taste?.

Comment

About an hour and a half to go,we've come back completly stuffed from an oriental buffet restaurant where we had an early dinner with some family and friends who live a couple of hours away from us. Now my children and a friend are on the kareoke x-factor game , not realy me since I'm totaly tone deaf . So we will spend a quiet (but loud) mid-night but I'll be popping in.
                    Happy New Year shipper family

And these are brilliant I guess they must be new

Comment

I've never ever done anything at Hogmanay (New Year's Eve)

Well...at least not since my next door neighbour's party which I've never lived down...

I think I'm going to log off and have a few wee drinks, so I'll see you tomorrow, and then it's good bye
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

See you tomorrow Sue

HAPPY NEW YEAR to our mainland European friends, including Lys, Lonely_Star and Dexterav, who are now in 2006!
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I'm going out later. Hope to until tomorrow morning! Have fun tonight, shiplets!

ship sistah
                          see ya next year!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Happy New Year to our mainland friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

[/CENTER]

I'm going out later. Hope to until tomorrow morning! Have fun tonight, shiplets!

ship sistah
                              see ya next year!
                              Have fun and be safe Don't want to see you like this before 2006
                              And that goes to all of you

Comment

Happy New Year Shippers!!!

waterfall

Comment

Working...
                                X