• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirthMistress
    Congrats, Gwenhwyfar, on 1600.
    Thanks!

You go, girl!
    You mean "You go get a life!" I haven't even been here a year, lol!

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

This has got to be the oldest ship in the stargate universe, and I must say that I completely agree with it. Sam and Jack are destined to be together. Everyone knows it. However, to avoid the Moonlighting curse they will most definately not get together until the final episode. That sucks for us fans, but at least it gives us hope.

Comment

Hey there, SpikeBad. Welcome to the ship. Are you one of the Lurkers or did you just jump on in headfirst?

Comment

Originally posted by *E*K*R*
          thanks guys!!! *blushes*
          incendently, whilst i'm in this thread i just made my first 'proper' ship vid- usually i have hints in my other videos, but this ones exclusively sam/jack.
          would love to know what you guys think
          its here- http://www.freewebs.com/ekrvids/stargatevids.htm (at the bottom of the page)

and yeah, i finally made it here

big thanks for all the welcomes everyone!!
          Aw! That was good! I really like the song and the line 'I will watch over you like a satellite'. Pretty song, pretty video.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            Thanks!

You mean "You go get a life!" I haven't even been here a year, lol!

Don't worry. I'll end up like that too. I've not even been here two months and have over 600 posts.

Comment

Don't feel too bad. I spend lots of time here, I just don't always say a lot.

Comment

Hey there, SpikeBad. Welcome to the ship. Are you one of the Lurkers or did you just jump on in headfirst?
                I jumped in head first off of a 1,000 foot high bridge. Can't wait to get used to board.

Comment

Don't feel too bad. I spend lots of time here, I just don't always say a lot.
                  The thing is, if you met me in person, I'd probably say about two words. I can be pretty shy! But, if you threw me in a room with a bunch of shippers, or gaters for that matter, you'd never get me to shut up!

And hi SpikeBad! I was hoping Operation Delurk had been successful, but jumping right in is cool too!!!

Comment

We're all pretty friendly here. Ask if you have any questions and don't be embarassed. We were all new once. I just went and looked at my join date and it was mid-January. I was one of the lurkers because I remeber clearly reading the thread while waiting for the hurricanes to pass. Luckily, all we got were tropical storm force edges but that was unpleasant enough. I can't for the life of me imagine why I waited so long to formally join. Good for you, BadSpike for leaping before you look.

Comment

I've been a stargate fan since the second half of season 7 and have been visiting this site for over a year now. I finally decided to join the forum and start talking about it. I have get an avatar and signature now. Since I'm sort of a bad boy it will definately have to be villians that are on them. That, and they just look cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        The thing is, if you met me in person, I'd probably say about two words. I can be pretty shy! But, if you threw me in a room with a bunch of shippers, or gaters for that matter, you'd never get me to shut up!

And hi SpikeBad! I was hoping Operation Delurk had been successful, but jumping right in is cool too!!!

I'm exactally the same way! I'm never social but online I can't shut up!
                        That's one reason why I'm really wanting to go to a con. I'm pretty sure I'd be social there.

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          CONGRATS TO ALL!!! KEEP POSTING!!!
                          Be sure to join us for Ship Day in July!!!

sg-1fanintn, looks like I'm making a habit of snurching your CONGRATS POSTS
                          but they're sooooo sweet!!! THANKS!!!
                          nell, hon, snurch all you want! Good wishes and the S/J Ship Family just go together!!!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle

If I didn't know you, I'd not say much either. A lot of my friends thought I was snobby before they realized I'm just reserved. My best friend will tell you that she didn't even like me the first time we met. Ah, but let me know you're a shipper and just try to shut my piehole!

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeBad
                              I've been a stargate fan since the second half of season 7 and have been visiting this site for over a year now. I finally decided to join the forum and start talking about it. I have get an avatar and signature now. Since I'm sort of a bad boy it will definately have to be villians that are on them. That, and they just look cooler.
                              What made you start watching? As a guy, what in S7 turned you into a shipper?

Comment

I started watching because I was looking for something and fresh after my previous obsession, Buffy, ended. I was lucky enough to find Stargate one night on sci fi, and the rest was history. What made me a shipper? Isn't it obvious? When something's meant to be, you just know it. And Sam and Jack are most definately meant to be.
                                Last edited by SpikeBad; 08 June 2006, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X