X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    Have fun!!

waterfall
    Looks like you had fun with that sig there waterfall! Very cool!! ROFL!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Congratulations, AmberLM, on 300 posts!

Congratulations, Waterfall, on 400 posts!

Congratulations, Sugarshaker, on 500 posts!

Congratulations, Lizlove, on 900 posts!

+ =
      Ditto form me too!!! Well done guys!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        I'll say special congrats to pittsburghgirl for her 1,000 posts, cause no-one else has yet!!
        CONGRATULATIONS pittsburghgirl FOR 1000 POSTS!!!
        Actually CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON THEIR MILESTONES!!!
        Have a great day shippers!!!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
          Yes
          Dido - Roswell
          Bed by Semisonic By Rhian & Jo Excellent vid.
          Aimee Mann Wise Up - Magnolia & Music Vid by Mélanie. Goodbye Jack challenge jack fans have to watch this.
          Starsailor- SuzVoy's music videos
          and thats just a few.
          On the catchup marathon again

Just came across this post and it reminded me how much I love SuzVoy's fiction... and I just happened to remember this Urgo one :evilgrin: There's lots more where that came from
          sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS PITTSBURGHGIRL FOR 1000 POSTS!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              Hello Shipper Family. I've been out and about, but now I'm home. It's rather depressing out there amongst the other threads. I need something positive...like a picture story from nell, or a great shippy fic...anything that doesn't deal with who should lead or S10, unless it's AU.

Ah, that's better.
              Well, I can suggest my favorite fanfic story ever. The story is called Sticks and Stones by Kimberly (she's a die hard shipper too!). It is long but ohhhh so worth it! http://nibikko.com/fanfic.html

Months ago I stumbled across it and read it during a slow day at work. I was completely sucked in for the ride. I loved both the story and her writing style so much that I emailed her to let her know. That one email ended up snowballing into many and now we share my website. I love her stories just that much! *G*

And if you want another rec, JenCamp at fanfiction.net has some lovely stories as well. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/888122/ I check in to see what she has up on a regular basis.

I'm pretty new here so I haven't a clue if these stories have already been recommended before, but I've only discovered them in the last few months, myself.
              Last edited by Nibikko; 06 June 2006, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                I just love the episode Learning Curve. I always think that Sam and Jack's kid would turn out something like Merrin. Their 'little rocket scientist'. Jack is so great with kids!
                I totally agree. With her brains and the Naquada in her blood plus his ancient gene that would be one powerful and smar kid. I'm writing a fanfic like this, I just have to get it done and posted on someplace.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nibikko
                  Well, I can suggest my favorite fanfic story ever. The story is called Sticks and Stones by Kimberly (she's a die hard shipper too!). It is long but ohhhh so worth it! http://nibikko.com/fanfic.html

Months ago I stumbled across it and read it during a slow day at work. I was completely sucked in for the ride. I loved both the story and her writing style so much that I emailed her to let her know. That one email ended up snowballing into many and now we share my website. I love her stories just that much! *G*

And if you want another rec, JenCamp at fanfiction.net has some lovely stories as well. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/888122/ I check in to see what she has up on a regular basis.

I'm pretty new here so I haven't a clue if these stories have already been recommended before, but I've only discovered them in the last few months, myself.
                  Welcome to Gateworld! I too loved 'Sticks and Stones' I beleive she has another sereis out right now called 'Sam's Suicide' and Jack doesn't believe she would kill herself. So far it's very good.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                    I have just read a FF About time by lesleyp I had no intention of staying up this late, but I couldn't stop reading.

Goodnight Shippers.

Wow! What an honor to have had my story mentioned in this thread!
                    I've never actually posted here before, although I have spied on occassion.
                    Sam and Jack of course being my fav. couple, how could I not see what other shippers were up to.

I'm speechless (however, can still write-tee hee). I was worried as I'd only received one feedback in my email account. Lost my Beta to his own romance, so found some errors after story already posted: ergo my worry.

I am totally thrilled some of you guys read, and liked enough to mention here.
                    Thanks again, you guys rock!
                    Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                    Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                    Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
                      Welcome to Gateworld! I too loved 'Sticks and Stones' I beleive she has another sereis out right now called 'Sam's Suicide' and Jack doesn't believe she would kill herself. So far it's very good.
                      im reading sam's suicide too. its really good so far

sig by starlover1990

Comment

In regards to the youtube video of RDA discussing Sam & Jack's relationship...

"You know what that… it’s…that would be the most obvious thing for us to do… is to just let them jump in the sack and have at it, and make everybody happy."

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He he, Rick knows us well!!!! lol!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

yeah he does. now why they couldnt they have just let them be together years ago and then we all would have happy along time ago, instead of still waiting

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                            Me too. And I'm really enjoying it as well
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

<snip>she has another sereis out right now called 'Sam's Suicide' and Jack doesn't believe she would kill herself. So far it's very good.
                              and
                              and
                              Hey that's great! I'm beta-ing it for her *G* - I'll let her know y'all are enjoying it!

Teehee... I know what happens *playground taunt* Hee!! I suppose this means I ought to get back to work on it, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                                me too... he he. its really good.
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X