This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    I'm glad you guys liked it! You know, Sam had quite an appetite on that trip. Maybe she's eating for two now?
    THANKS!! THUNKS!! SQUEE!! Did I mention the squee?!!

BTW, sugarshaker, I hope you had a beautiful and refreshing vacation in that tropical paradise in between your "Roving Reporter" and "Wedding Planner" duties!!! Sweet!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      I don't know who Grace was intended to be, but if she was supposed to be the child Sam subconsciously pictured herself as having, then it's pretty telling that she looked as though she got a healthy dose of Jack's DNA.
      Ain't that the truth! Everytime I see that ep, especially the last exchange btw Grace and Sam, I can't help but think "That is SO their kid!" Her apperance and even her mannerisms seem like a perfect blend of Jack and Sam. IMHO anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Wow! Then it is true......that a picture is worth a thousand words!

Sweet! Keep writing!

EDIT: Friend just showed up. Going to run errands. Be back later. Talk to all you lovely Shippers later!!!
        Ok...here is the first chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2947849/1/

It's not that shippy in the beginning, but it will eventually get there. Some of it's from different points of view-ones I wish we could have seen more of in the show. I'm not completely done yet, but I've finished enough to start posting. *Crosses fingers Jonas style*

Comment

thanks for the welcome i will endevour to post more often, if i rememeber correctly doesnt grace have brown eyes? i defo think its what carter thinks her child would look like, (and who wouldnt want jacks child?)

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
            thanks for the welcome i will endevour to post more often, if i rememeber correctly doesnt grace have brown eyes? i defo think its what carter thinks her child would look like, (and who wouldnt want jacks child?)
            I think they were lighter, but not as light as Sam's. But hey, Jack IS part Irish, right? Recessive genes maybe? Sam and Jack would make such pretty babies. It just makes me want to, I don't know....SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              Ain't that the truth! Everytime I see that ep, especially the last exchange btw Grace and Sam, I can't help but think "That is SO their kid!" Her apperance and even her mannerisms seem like a perfect blend of Jack and Sam. IMHO anyway.

Hey *waves*

oh it aint just you, i'm sorry but IMHO there is no way it could be anyother way, and TPTB know this and that why they have done it made it blatenlty obvious that it is there child.

xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Just a Quick OT post in a way

Some of you know Mei Mei....one of our FAVORITE Sam & Jack Ship Fan FIction writers......well she is possibly going to be a PUBLISHED AUTHOR soon......

She is in the process of reviewing a manuscript that she sent into a publishing house a few months back and they have asked for the whole thing

So all you wanna be authors out there that write Fan Fiction as a hobby while you write your own stuff as well.....with some hard work AND perseverence IT DOES HAPPEN....

If you have never read any of Mei Mei's wonderful Sam & Jack Fan Fiction you are really missing out

FanFiction A Magnificant Obsession
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  Honeymoon coverage, Part Four:

OK, here's their favorite hammock:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...ker/084_84.jpg

A passerby (sugarshaker!) found Sam snuggled in Jack's arms with her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her face.

Each evening, they'd have a romantic dinner, dance to the soft beat of steel drums, and explore their beautiful surroundings:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...ker/035_35.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...ker/037_37.jpg

At the end of the week, they were sad to say goodbye to their island paradise but were excited to return to Colorado Springs and start their new lives as husband and wife.
                  I love the story. What a beautiful place.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope Mei Mei's book gets published, I'll buy it

Jack is back to work after the honeymoon and is now reminiscing about the wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Some of you know Mei Mei....one of our FAVORITE Sam & Jack Ship Fan FIction writers......well she is possibly going to be a PUBLISHED AUTHOR soon......

She is in the process of reviewing a manuscript that she sent into a publishing house a few months back and they have asked for the whole thing

So all you wanna be authors out there that write Fan Fiction as a hobby while you write your own stuff as well.....with some hard work AND perseverence IT DOES HAPPEN....

If you have never read any of Mei Mei's wonderful Sam & Jack Fan Fiction you are really missing out

wow, this is fantastic news! thanks for letting us know.

(but does this mean she won't be writting fan fic anymore!?!
                      What? i'm selfish! )

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_uk
                        Hi fellow shippers
                        I am here to do some shame less self promoting.
                        I have a new-ish S/J story out on fanfiction that I were hoping you guys could check out and review. btw as much as I love praise I also welcome constructive critism, so please take a look and see what you think.

It can be found at
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2929523/1/
                        Checked out, read and reviewed. Looking forward to reading more.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Hi guys!

It feels like it's been forever since I was last here(in reality.....like a week and a half, LOL). I've been picking up extra shifts at work seeing as I have two vacations coming up soon(my sister's wedding and cousin's wedding) and I'm buying a new car at the end of next week.........I'm sure I'll be able to sleep by the early next year

Welcome Bex Calo!!!

I really like the episode "Grace"......it showed how capable Sam is under stress. I also did my share of speculating as to what Grace represented. At first I thought she was just a projection of the possible alien entity in the cloud and then I thought......why would it use the image of a blonde little girl. This is were I agree with you, I think she represented a long repressed desire of a child. I think Sam loving Cassie like she did(does) helped to bring that back to current thinking. Now, was it a glimse of Sam and Jack's future daughter?.......possibly. I would like to believe they could enjoy that particular level of happiness together and that Grace was indeed a bit of forshadowing.

Happy Posting
                          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Great news about mei mei !
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                              I hope Mei Mei's book gets published, I'll buy it

Jack is back to work after the honeymoon and is now reminiscing about the wedding.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
                                hey all,
                                i am more of a lurker here it has to be said mainly cause i get lost in all the posts but just reading through the last lot i had to comment on what i was thinking as i was reading it. Basically i was remembering the good ole days, (well not so good really) before i had discovered the internet, i used to watch episodes and i would sometimes go to bed and dream up the next bit, you know what happens after the credits/between those scenes etc, i used to hear a song and imagine shippy bits that would go perfectly with that song and try (unsuccessfully) to make a music vid on VCR (yep i tried it!). I would pause the tape on the kissy/shippy/ahhhhh bits and run it frame by frame, then rewind, play, rewind, play slowly, reverse slowly etc etc until the tape was worn out, all the while keeping this a secret, less my friends found out and pick on me and call me weird. Then i venture on to the net, and the whole world is at my finger tips shouting back at me I DO THAT TOO YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!

Thats what it is to be a shipper!!!!!
                                Exactly ! You are so right ! That's why I love the internet so much. You find that you're not the only one who thinks X and Y are sooooo good together, that you can talk to people who understand what you mean when you're talking about your favorite tv show and/or favorite pairing, people who will 'squeee' with you at the same time while watching the same scene !

Welcome to the Shipper Family !
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X