This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    Well, there is still the new Revelations IV zine, which is ship and gen. I can't wait to dig into that one! Nice to see Sam/Jack getting some time, but I'd also love to see an "adult" S/J print zine sometime.
    I've sorta retired from zine buying, but it's good to hear they are still going strong. Now if there were such a zine as you mentioned available, who knows?

Comment

Happy Birthday mad gater!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        too late!! cover's blown....guess I'd better take it like a man...er....tok'ra....err...whatever...
        You're baaaaaaaack!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Happy Birthday mad gater!!

*gives ses110 a resounding, echoing thump on the back*

great to be back man!! and working FT now to boot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            You're baaaaaaaack!!!!
            *pounces, bowls over, and huggles GT till she's red in the face*

Great to be back!!

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
              wait, newbies?!! birthdays?!?! <pulls slightly crushed cake from pocket, think Hagrid>

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...e-cakes-03.jpg
              yes, newbies, its your birthday. its the day of your birth in Shipper Town. oy, this means more memberSHIP cards, doesn't it?

and i'll leave the customary cake-eating warning to our customary cake-eating-warning giver. who's name i know.
              That sounds like my cue.

Mad Gater - have a happy birthday, but just remember that this sometimes happens when you eat too much cake:
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                I clicked fast...and you're right. I quote:
                Spoiler:
                "Now that the Commanding Officer is not in her direct chain of command, maybe she can have some fun with him!" So that would definitely be BEFORE he retired...but still PR has made some good points. TPTB could just be ignoring that. I'll play it safe in my fic though, to make everyone happy. Then I won't worry either, because I want my stories to be true to the characters and to life.
                Happy Birthday Mad Gater!

I still reckon
                Spoiler:
                that if they did get together after 'Threads' they would have to be very discreet. There are still detractors of SG-1 out there who would jump on the information, claim that they had been together long before when the regs were still an issue, and even provide "proof" of their claims. If charges were laid, they would probably be dismissed or cleared, but the implication could cause problems.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  Low on the list is right! *Laughs evily at 's expense*
                  Add me to the list of -haters....

Comment

G'day shippers. Hope you all have a great day. I'm just sitting here eating some Jaffas (lollies!!) with a nice hot cup of coffee, contemplating the rest of the day.

This is my fav J/S pic. Thought I'd post it again - hope you don't mind.
                    Buggar - a bird just flew into the window - gotta go - bye for now!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      That sounds like my cue.

Mad Gater - have a happy birthday, but just remember that this sometimes happens when you eat too much cake:
                      If eating too much cake causes me to collapse then wake up with Sam caressing me then I'll over eat more often...

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                        G'day shippers. Hope you all have a great day. I'm just sitting here eating some Jaffas (lollies!!) with a nice hot cup of coffee, contemplating the rest of the day.

This is my fav J/S pic. Thought I'd post it again - hope you don't mind.
                        Buggar - a bird just flew into the window - gotta go - bye for now!
                        ROFL!!!! Just got a funny picture of Jaffa running in fear of being eaten.....

Comment

MG! C'mere!

(((((((((((((Special Birthday Hug)))))))))))))

Having a symbiote must be like being the Queen - ya get 2 birthdays! When's Keldar's and we can have even more cake
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a little slow tonight, shippers. I do have a question. I've heard a few people mention Shipper Day...I think that's what it is. When is it and what do we do on such a shippy day?

Comment

Lots of Luck on your new job and Happy Birthday once again! Also BUMP!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAD GATER!!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X