This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your caption blueiris.

And guys I need your help 'cos I've lost another fic.

This one is post-Grace. In the fic, we learned that Grace is ascended and is actually Sam and Jack's daughter. We found out that Sam was pregnant after their time as Jonah and Therra but she lost the child. It's a multi-chapter fic and I think I've read it at ff.net, but now I can't find it anymore. Does someone know it?

Comment

Hey shippers long time no post

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I agree that this scene was there just for a (very bad) joke. PdL was the director of this episode, and I, personally, find his humour to be very juvenile, especially in the dvd commentaries. I think he, and the writers, saw this scene and thought,
      Spoiler:
      "Hey! Wouldn't it be funny if we have Sam going in to kiss Marty and the Asgard pops up to stop them. What a hoot that would be!"

I don't think they were thinking about anything to do with the story, or the canon of the show, but just about having a laugh.
      I'm sooooo with on this 1 Bev
      Spoiler:
      that near kiss between them is most definately the product of PDL wanting to noise up us shippers for a quick laugh And it got me sooooo miffed too cos it just showed that TPTB were screwing around with us again by dangling Sam's " Not exactly single" comment in front of us and then out of the blue she's all of a sudden about to smooch Martouf I didn't think it showed the character of Sam in a good light either cos if she was with Jack at this time ( even though we didn't no for sure if she was or wasn't ) he's supposed to be the love of her life and do we really think that after waiting 9 years to finally get together with him Sam would suddenly throw it all away just cos she was feeling a bit nostalgic ? ...... I don't think so !!!

Man i can really yammer when i wanna huh ?

Comment

Just a throw out here-because Scifi is showing Apocolypse Now type episodes-how about.

I'm Just Wild About Harry-and the four episodes about Maybourne that you'd like to see.

Enigma
        Foothold
        Desparate Measures
        Paradise Lost
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

OMG, I'm watching TBFTGOG, and just heard AU Jack telling AU Sam 'I love you' when they hug! I've seen people saying that before but that's the first time I've ever heard it! I'm ridiculously happy about it!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            OMG, I'm watching TBFTGOG, and just heard AU Jack telling AU Sam 'I love you' when they hug! I've seen people saying that before but that's the first time I've ever heard it! I'm ridiculously happy about it!
            Really!? I never heard that Soon as I'm done here I'm going to go watch it

Caught the end of Hathor the other night and had to laugh at Sam and Jack's exchange when she was looking at his stomach (to see where the pouch...er, wasn't):

Sam: *looks* Amazing!
            Jack: Crunches.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
              Really!? I never heard that Soon as I'm done here I'm going to go watch it
              I'm glad I'm not the only one who don't remember it.

*watches the scene*

Ok, I heard the famous "C'mere" line from Jack but nothing else. There was also that kiss in the background when the camera focuses on Daniel, just before Jack left of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                I'm glad I'm not the only one who don't remember it.

*watches the scene*

Ok, I heard the famous "C'mere" line from Jack but nothing else. There was also that kiss in the background when the camera focuses on Daniel, just before Jack left of course!
                Oh it's there. I've just watched the episode too, and you do hear Jack saying it. The problem is that the background music is rather noisy at this point, along with all of the other background sounds. He says it just as he's finishing hugging her, and then the camera goes back to Daniel, with Sam kissing Jack in the background.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey *waves*

Hey shppers, how are we all? Hope everyones ok

Happy birthday Nel, heres your card

xXx
                  Last edited by misstweedledee; 23 May 2006, 11:09 AM.

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                  honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

A little to get back to page 1.

Jack is so checking her out.

mala's cap
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Thanks Blueiris! I was just about to post this:

Carter, where have all the shippers gone?
                      They must all be off reading fanfic, sir.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        Thanks Blueiris! I was just about to post this:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...-1/Gem_007.jpg
                        Carter, where have all the shippers gone?
                        They must all be off reading fanfic, sir.
                        Jack: I so hope they're reading "adult" fic.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          Jack: I so hope they're reading "adult" fic.
                          *Cough**Cough* (Of course.)
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                            *Cough**Cough* (Of course.)
                            ROTFLMAO I mean what else would we be reading

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                              I have listened to that part over and over and I cannot hear it! It's not fair!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                                I have listened to that part over and over and I cannot hear it! It's not fair!
                                believe me, the tv needs to be very loud. headphones help too. btw, i just read chapter 3 of meddling and i like what i read. good work.

also, this has been bugging me for a while and i never ask, so i'm gonna do it now. is your name a slightly vague "angel" reference?

Comment

Working...
                                X