Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a devoted Sam/Jack Shipper for life. You know that they belong together, and that they'll find a way to make it happen.
    Take this quiz!

<A href="http://http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comment

You are Very Stargate Smart. You know every little detail about the show. You've probably seen every episode more than once, and I'll bet you've even got them all on tape or DVD!
      Take this quiz!

<A href="http://http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comment

Woot! I'm a member of SSHSOT!!!! Thanks Nell. BTW, I love your sig. BHK!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
          what bout in the episode where ishta and the others are at the base and teal'c son, when jack and sam are walking down the corridor and she turns him round??? ok my description sucks. I think its the scene when jack asks sam when they would be able to relocate them. u know which one i mean though, right?????? hope so. sorry ill be quiet now.
          The episode you're thinking of is season 8's Sacrifices. I know the scene you mean.
          Spoiler:
          I think though, that Jack grabs Sam by the shoulders/upper arms and it lasts a good few seconds before she looks down and Jack realises what he's doing (Sam's engaged to at this point, remember)
          Could be a good scene for a vid though.
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Woo Hoo!!! **happy dance**
            Thanks to stargate barbie for demystifying the instructions!!!

You're a devoted Sam/Jack Shipper for life. You know that they belong together, and that they'll find a way to make it happen.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
              The episode you're thinking of is season 8's Sacrifices. I know the scene you mean.
              Spoiler:
              I think though, that Jack grabs Sam by the shoulders/upper arms and it lasts a good few seconds before she looks down and Jack realises what he's doing (Sam's engaged to at this point, remember)
              i'm pretty sure that the reason she turns him 'round is because he stopped to check out one of the jaffa women. if i recall correctly that is.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                Spoiler:
                It's an excellent scene for a video!! In fact, oh my, I used that exact bit in one of my videos. *shameless plug*
                "I Don't Want To"
                (contains season 8 spoilers)
                link here:
                http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/uhsir/vids.htm

I have a brand-spanking new third video at
                http://uhsirsg1a3.tripod.com/index.html
                (also contains season 8 spoilers)
                (will be available on my regular page very soon.)

Comment

Slightly off Topic-but Amazon is directly selling the Fandamonium SG-1 novels.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I'm going to pop in with just one post

After reading some of the comments in this thread, can I remind people that this is not an anti-Atlantis thread.

And if it becomes so, I will be going.
                    I like Atlantis too.....and I've said so on many occasions. In fact, I think it was the better of the two shows in this past season.

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                      yeah, and the path he had to take to get back with her was pretty narrow...so he had to see where he was going...
                      Originally posted by lachyn
                      As to the person earlier who said that how sam/jack get together is just as important as them getting together, here's my view on things ....

Spoiler:

I personally believe that after learning sam spent a few hours floating in space with no hope of rescue (other than the fact that she's a major character), jack will say "Screw this!" and retire, then abduct sam to go fishing. That would also I believe explain why sam would have her time split in season 10 between sg1 and atlantis, don't want to be out in danger all the time if your trying to start a family!

also, for how the vile, evil, destructive .... i'm gonna stop now .... almost sam/martouf kiss will be resloved. I can see jack in episode 200 walking with sam down the sgc corridors saying
                      jack: "so this is where the famous marty kiss happened!"
                      sam: "jack! I already sad i'm sorry and that joliner just overwhelmed me!"
                      jack: "excuses, excuses, excuses"
                      sam: "shut up and kiss me"

that could also be the "forbidden romance," cause even if they regs are no longer a problem i doubt they are supposed to be doing anything on base
                      personally though, i think the best way to continue the ship in season 10 is just to have sam answer her phone as "O'Neill"

Welcome, hope leslie hermnharry!!!

Welcome, lachyn!

Please visit often and post lots! We shippers are strongest when we stick together!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Yes, its always about ratings, but they ignore us and basicly gave us the finger with season 9
                        Spoiler:
                        the near kiss.
                        But who do they run to when the ratings are down, the J/S shippers. Yes, we are the most loyal fan base, but we are also the most used.

I have never said that Sam and Jack would not get together, I am being cautious because of what TPTB have done to us in the past. How many of us shippers watched every crappy ep in season 9 waiting on the phone call that never came?

I for one am tired of the 'glass half empy' phrase being thown at anyone who doesn't share the same feelings as the 'glass half full' people. It wasn't that long ago that some of the 'glass half full' were 'glass half empty' posters. I for one don't liked to be told how to feel or what to post. So this will be my last post for a while.
                        Gee, Rogue, I wasn't trying to tell you how to feel or what to post. I was just trying to cheer you up. If I offended you, I apologize. It was not my intent. I agree that S9 was crap. And I've been pretty negative myself at times, but have always appreciated those who made points that might cheer me.
                        (*ponders -- didn't mean to do anything except spread a little joy -- deep sigh*)

That being said, I just really think all the indicators are in place for some positive things to happen.

Originally posted by UhSir
                        The lack of ship is not what dragged SG-1 into the gutter for S9. (sg-1fanintn, I don’t think you are saying that it did in your post.) Several things combined messed up the show. “An experiment.” I like that. That’s what it felt like. How’s that saying go? “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” I guess the PTB figured with so many changes occurring all at that time, it was broken.
                        Correct, UhSir. It wasn't the lack of ship that ruined the show in S9. It was the bad writing, the shallowness of the new characters, the disrespect for the characters who have made SG-1 successful, the insult of TPTB thinking if they just kept saying "new, improvied, bigger, better" that we'd just believe it...and I could go on and on. The lack of ship was just one element in an overall substandard season.

But I still think S10 is going to kiss it and make it all better!!!
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 16 May 2006, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Sam: Colonel, are you sniffing my hair?

Anyone want to finish the captions?

oma's brains are completely fried tonight
                          A oldie but a goodie! Thanks Oma!
                          sigpic

Comment

(((sg-1fanintn)))
                            (((rogue)))

just b'cuz I can't green ya now

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              A oldie but a goodie! Thanks Oma!
                              (((trupi)))

I can't green you yet either. Thank you, that's my favorite S/J scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Hello shippers

and forever

Caty
                                I second that sentiment!!!

+ =

Comment

Working...
                                X