sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Now, Poz.....when you say "phone dating," do you really mean
      Spoiler:
      phone sex?????

PG forum! * PG forum! * PG forum!

My bad.....I just couldn't resist! Tee-hee!!!!!
      Like Minds! Aren't WE the bad gutter girls!

Comment

Yes, Amanda said that last year at Vancouver, I believe.....and one of our folks who was present said she first looked to Robert C. Cooper, who nodded in agreement. Apparently, TPTB changed their minds and decided to go full steam with their new characters and disrespect their past.

But (if you can't already tell), I believe Our Ship is about to come in!

you know, i always thought amanda meant that the phone calls would take place 'off screen'. i don't remember why i thought that, but i remember coming to that conclusion right away.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

But (if you can't already tell), I believe Our Ship is about to come in!

is anyone capable of making an actual ship (sailing ship) that is called something like, 'the SS SamlovesJack'? i want an official symbol of our ship!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
            I couldn't remember that so I goggled "Maui Urgo stargate" and found an NC 17 story, I have no idea who the pairings are, Yet.
            LOL, I just watched again. Crytal Skull. Jack falls to the ground trying to get off the bed. Teal'c throws him back into bed. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
              LOL, I just watched again. Crytal Skull. Jack falls to the ground trying to get off the bed. Teal'c throws him back into bed. LOL

OMG!!! I love that scene!! It has me ROTFLMAO every time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                i did one.

i don't know what happened to my civil rights thinger...

http://www.nationstates.net/canamericaan

sally
                Here's my nation:

Ellerria

Comment

Hooray! I got one too.....and it even has my new avatar!!!!!

Thanks, Paradox Realities!!!!!

I feel so special.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    Yeah. It's another of our affectionate terms for him

Huh, look at the time! It's 11.00 am for me, so that means Elvenses, which also means snack time, which also means .....

Anyone for a crisp?

Those are potato chips, right? Got onion dip? <g>
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                      the one thing that has been rattling around inside of my head (and no-it isn't my brain )-is the question of how many of us are really-really positive that they are going to make good use of RDA's time on the show and if they are going to do the usualy slap and tickle stuff with Sam/Jack?

I guess that a positive spin on things is a good thing-but unfortunately I am just not there.

RDA is going to be on-what? -two episodes of SG-1 and 3 of Atlantis? and the one episode on SG-1 is the joke-and the Atlantis one is with Wier-that leaves-what?-1 episode that might have them in the same room-much less the same galaxy.

I would have to think that this is a hook to lure into watching 10 and then coming away with nothing. Season 8 was that way-from my perspective Threads was not very informative. And we all know what we got in season 9
                      Spoiler:
                      a "not exactly" and an almost kiss between Our Reality Sam and another reality Martouf
                      I'm not there yet either, PG. I just don't trust them to use RDA's time properly, either for the character or for the ship. The way they used him in S9 was absolutely disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves for that rot.

Why is everybody so sure it won't happen again? I have absolutely no idea, but I *hope* that they're right and I'm wrong. Unfortunately, in the past, it's proven to be the exact opposite. :-(
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        is anyone capable of making an actual ship (sailing ship) that is called something like, 'the SS SamlovesJack'? i want an official symbol of our ship!

sally
                        See my new sig pic!! How about this ship?
                        Last edited by nell; 15 May 2006, 06:13 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                          I need help (well, thats what my family keep telling me) I really want to make a S/J Humour vid, but are there enough funny moments?

COTG: Pushed through the wormhole.
                          THE BROCA DIVIDE: That Kiss and the ending.
                          IN THE LINE OF DUTY: Sam punches Jacks arm
                          OUT OF MIND: Jack looking at Sam's Umm Back?
                          URGO: I'm sure I can find something there.
                          NEMESIS: The bass grow that big." He holds out his arms to indicate the size
                          Any other suggestions?

I think I need a cheesy song too.

What do you think of my chances? this might be too difficult. Don't forget it's more about actions and looks, rather than words.

Maybe I should wait for episode 200.
                          How about Jack putting his fingers in his ears and saying "lalalalalalala" because he doesn't want to hear Sam tell him about Ke'ra being Linea in Past & Present?
                          - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            How about Jack putting his fingers in his ears and saying "lalalalalalala" because he doesn't want to hear Sam tell him about Ke'ra being Linea in Past & Present?
                            Oh, one more!

"I've never been so happy to see you guys."

"Sure you have. On PX?-595, when you drank that stuff that made you take off all your . . ."

<vbEEEEg>

Emancipation.
                            - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              Oh, one more!

"I've never been so happy to see you guys."

"Sure you have. On PX?-595, when you drank that stuff that made you take off all your . . ."

<vbEEEEg>

Emancipation.
                              How about the ep where he says, "I have to pee." It doesn't exactly make me ROTF but would be funny in a video, especially set against a question and that would be his answer. (I don't remember the episode."

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                See my new sig pic!! How about this ship?

That's a Loveboat.

Comment

Working...
                                X