This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
    Thanks you guys...I'm soooo glad to be here, with people sharing the same fandom & dreams...I'll enjoy it, yeahsureyabetcha!!!
    Welcome to the ship Family

P.S Sorry UberSG-1Fan i forgot to thank you for the link hunny i was just so excited

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Read this if you can. But be warned...you may lapse into a coma as I did for about 10 minutes.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=38629
      Yeah I saw that just a few minutes ago!!
      God I have to go there!!

Have someone found the page on Gabit Events were it's said? 'Cos I can't find it.

[EDIT] Never mind I've just found it, it's on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
        Yeah I saw that just a few minutes ago!!
        God I have to go there!!

Have someone found the page on Gabit Events were it's said? 'Cos I can't find it.

[EDIT] Never mind I've just found it, it's on the forum.
        This is the post that has appeared around the net:

In Your Dreams...

You asked, you pleaded. We were listening.

Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping together. A very special
        event to be held early 2007 in the UK. It's no longer a dream.

The Gabit website will be updated within the next few weeks with more
        information.

We told you some things in life were worth waiting for.

The G4
        Gabit Events

Comment

hello everyone
          I have a little faver to ask anyone how can help me. I have recently finished the first chapter of a new fanfic and I was hoping that there was a very nice shipper out there who would be able to beta read it though for me. Even though it is set on atlantis it is shipper based crossover. Please please help me Id be most great full thank you.
          the best formular
          (+)x(+)=
          proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

just posted the fanfic that i said about earlier if you like it please let me know or even if u dont reveiws are most welcome
            http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch.../surprise.html
            the best formular
            (+)x(+)=
            proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              Welcome back UhSir!

I'd like to believe that he and Laira did not sleep together. Both as a shipper and a Jack fan. But the way she placed her hands over her abdomen in the end makes me believe they did.

UNLESS...She did it because they didn't SLEEP together, just a little making out before he passed out from over-indulging in the local drink, and, as she watched him go, she was WISHING they had so she would have a kid and something to remember him by!
              I kind of think he did but wish he didn't. The hand on the belly could have been the pain of knowing she was not going to bare Jack's child.
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                Thank you, I wish I could visit more often. RL stinks right now though. Anyhoo...

My thoughts about the hands/abdomen thing are this. Flashback to the night before when Laira is seducing Jack. (Again, I can't remember the exact dialog but it's something to the effect of) Laira says she wants Jack to give her a child. (NOTE: she doesn't say she wants Jack) Jack is like, "Whoa!" She then said she was waiting for him to let go of his other life. Jack tells her part of him will never let go. She tells him that isn't the part she wants. I believe this little dialog sank in and he pushed her away before going too far. Flashforward to the end when she put her hands on her stomach and she was thinking about her lost chance to have a baby. (but didn't give a rat's patootie about "remembering" Jack.)

That's my take on it. I know other folks think differently and that's
                I like your thinking!
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Jack said another rather strange word in relation to Minnesota. He said "loofa" or "loofah." The only meaning I know of for that is a sort of gourd which when dried and the rind taken off becomes a sponge or scrubber which can be used in the shower. It doesn't seem to have any relationship to anything Minnesotan, as far as I know. Does the word have any other meaning/spelling? As far as "snookums" I'd like to see the transcript for that episode, and GW doesn't seem to have it. What other site has transcripts? Maybe it wasn't "snookums" but "skookum" which I have vaguely heard of relative to the north country or maybe Alaska. IIRC correctly and I probably can't, it meant "pretty good." OT, but I like to delve into words and their meanings.
                  I think he said "lefsa" which is a Swedish nummie something like a tortilla roll-up with butter, sugar, and I think a little cinnamon. It's sort of desserty and sort of snacky and I would like it toasted for breakfast. As for the "snookums" I missed that altogether.

Changing topics, I don't want to rain on anyone's Jack and Laira Never Did It Parade but in Citizen Joe
                  Spoiler:
                  after Joe told the story of 100 days, his wife cried and asked if there were a child. He just gave her a cryptic look and said that she'd just have to wait and see. My take on that is that Jack didn't know yet, therefore neither did Joe. If they'd not "done it" then there would have been no reason for Mrs. Joe to ask. That's just my opinion.
                  feel free to lob rotten produce in my general direction.

Comment

Welcome, Hope Leslie Hermnharry. Enjoy your time and postings here.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                      Changing topics, I don't want to rain on anyone's Jack and Laira Never Did It Parade but in Citizen Joe
                      Spoiler:
                      after Joe told the story of 100 days, his wife cried and asked if there were a child. He just gave her a cryptic look and said that she'd just have to wait and see. My take on that is that Jack didn't know yet, therefore neither did Joe. If they'd not "done it" then there would have been no reason for Mrs. Joe to ask. That's just my opinion.
                      Yeah, I'm pretty sure Jack slept with Laira. Sorry but I don't know why he wouldn't have. He was sure that he was stranded on Edora for the rest of his life. He let go of the things that made him think of Earth. Yes he might have already had feelings for Sam at the time, but he thought he would never see her again. And IMO, being with another person is the best thing to do to forget someone.

But like I already said, I don't think she was pregnant. She would have contacted the SGC to tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                        Spoiler:
                        Okay...

(I'm just kidding with you)

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                          Okay...

(I'm just kidding with you)
                          Great smilie!

Comment

Okay...I've had the most horrific day ever

So any ideas when GABIT with both AT and RDA will be?

*pleads that it's Gabit 3 so she has time to save*
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

SueKay The event is to be held early 2007.

From julia_teasy_hague GABIT Director

Nope. Not Gabit 3 or AT3.

This is a very unique and special event, and won't be like any other con you've attended.

More details as soon as we're ready. Keep an eye on the website and forum.

Julia
                              G4
                              Last edited by Terrah; 12 May 2006, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Okay...that gives me a time to save...whee!!!

*clutches stomach*

sorry...threw up earlier...but you really didn't want to know that
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X