Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just been watching 'Past and Present' 9season 3) and there's one scene that I'd love a cap from, but am unable to make it.

It's where Sam was telling Jack that Linnea may still be alive. Jack so did not want to hear it, to the point he put his fingers in his ears and started singing "La la la" (sooooo cute.)

Anyway, Sam pulled his hands from his ears to get her point across, and the look he gave her was gorgeous!!!!!!!

Has anyone got a cap of that? Can anyone get it? Pretty please?

I can't go looking for it myself, because Dad's computer is slow and painful.

PS, happy birthday to k8tybug1 and Nicketell

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      I agree!!!!!
      You're right-I can't believe I fell for the -we'll get S/J working together at least for a little while-again. I feel so completely dumb. Why I still should care I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        I find it ridiculous
        Spoiler:
        that he is the head of homeworld security in Season 9 and is totally ignored, but TPTB will sign him to appear in 3 SGA eps. That means for SG-1 he will be in ep 200 and then just one more, thats it.
        If I have to look for a postive in that (and I do), then it would be
        Spoiler:
        that this ship they have, more or less, promised us, has to be in one or both of those episodes. It's narrowed down and specific. No wondering which episode will it appear, will they wait till the 4th episode. And I love Atlantis, so I really don't mind Jack going there, as long as the ship is in SG-1.

To be honest, I don't expect SG-1 to ever be what it was. I'm just trying to watch it and find some enjoyment in what it is now.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

At the moment, I much prefer Atlantis to SG1.

IMO, it's a good thing that RDA and AT are both gonna be on Atlantis, because IMVHO...SG1's not good enough for them or their characters anymore.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
            Okay, new fics on my website here:

Firstly,

A little vignette on Jack's part based on the episode 'Solitudes'.

And one by Gwynhwyfar (hope I spelled that right?)

Warning. The above story is likely to make you cry. I cried, anyway.

Enjoy.
            I have marked these and will try to read them Friday night as I work that all night shift.

ps - I love a story to make me cry.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              oh, no, i shouldn't have said 'wasted' when i should know that there are ppl that enjoy atlantis, even though i don't watch it myself. i was being insensitive.

sally
              Well, I think he's wasted on Atlantis. That show already has problems with too many underdeveloped characters, and the writers should be working on sorting this out. Bringing in RDA, who has no ties with Atlantis, is just a ratings stunt in my opinion.
              He should be on SG-1, with his team, and with Sam.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                I hate to say it but I would not put any stock in asking AT about Ship.I think MS and JM may be the Few Actors and TPTB who made their thoughts on Ship clear without changing their answer 100 times.
                What exactly have MS and JM said?

I've heard that MS left that year somewhat because of it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  [COLOR=black]

That's a really good post, and I do agree with you. But I am very disappointed at the way TPTB seem to be using the time they've got with RDA.
                  Spoiler:
                  I think Rogue is right, Jack belongs on SG1, not Atlantis. It would have been great for him to do 1 guest ep on SGA, but having him in a two-parter and apparently another one aswell, that really seems like TPTB are just using him to up the ratings for SGA. It's not even about ship, I'd be happy with a kiss in the last ep. (Well - happyish...) But IMHO Jack's time would be much better spent on SG1. That's the show he was on for 8 years, he was a large part of it's success and he has far more ties to the SGC than he does to Atlantis. I'd much rather see him with Sam, Daniel and Teal'c than with Weir, Sheppard and McKay. As much as I love both RDA and SGA, it would feel to me like it is a waste to have him there for 3 of his eps.
                  Exactly what I think too.
                  sigpic

Comment

My one worry...

(and yes I'm in a crappy mood)

Spoiler:
                    What if one of the 'loose ends' is Jack dying????

no...I'm going to banish that thought.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      My one worry...

Spoiler:

Banish! Banish!

They would never have the nerve to do that.
                      Spoiler:
                      They would loose too much of the audience.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        My one worry...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Can't be, he also said that they shouldn't be 'tied up to much' in case of a movie, the loose ends can only be very few things. *I* can't think of more then one, but that probably has to do with the fact that i don't *want* it to be anything else

Comment

I think what I fear the most is that feeling!
                          Spoiler:
                          You know that feeling when you just watched the whole episode of Stargate Atlantis with Jack O'Neill in it and there was no Sam, no ship, nothing and the credits start to roll and you know that you have been duped once again by TPTB. Now don't get me wrong Jack is my favorite character and I could enjoy watching him read the phone book but for me now it is about the ship.

Also I guess what I don't understand is if TPTB do feel that Season 10 may be their last for SG-1 or maybe for sure after season 11, then why still all the concern about taking away from Cameron and Vala, I mean in my opinion Jack O'Neill returning to SG-1 could only bring in more viewers to get used to Cameron and Vala, after all we know Jack is not returning as a regular (oouucchh) so he would have served his purpose; although, having said that maybe some of you guys are right, if TPTB are thinking that this could be the last season of SG-1 than maybe they are working on getting Atlantis strong enough to hold down the fort when SG-1 is gone, afterall it did fall in the ratings some this season didn't it? Just speculation...

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            I find it ridiculous
                            Spoiler:
                            that he is the head of homeworld security in Season 9 and is totally ignored, but TPTB will sign him to appear in 3 SGA eps. That means for SG-1 he will be in ep 200 and then just one more, thats it.
                            Right again as usual they are going to do their best to ignore past history, past relationships-unless it suits them.

I firmly believe that they were going to write Jack off the history of the show so that by this season it would be Jack who? I am convinced that while Jack is as the SGC Sam will be on Atlantis and vice versa-any ship is going to be in the minds of the beholder because Rick and Amanda will play it up-not TIIC
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Sally the only thing left that I have any interest in is the Sam/Jack Ship.
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack without Sam is pretty much a waste.I have no interest in Mitchell and Vala or Landry and the Ori and the Jaffa and Baal.The good feelings I had about Season 10 are pretty much gone.Sorry if I'm bringing anyone down.
                              We have stopped using the Stargate, we do not explore other worlds and ancient cultures, and there is no Sam and Jack. What is this show??
                              Spoiler:
                              With Jack without Sam in two or is it three episodes of Atlantis what hope is there? He is suppose to be destroying replicator like creatures?? Why not Carter? Jack made the machine when he still had the Ancient knowledge in his head, what can he do now? What loose ends are we tying up?
                              I'm one angry shipper!
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Sam Carter- Good post! I agree......

shelsfc- Do I wish they kept him on SG1?.....yeah. However, we could get some great ship momemnts even though he'd be on SGA.

I enjoy both shows and I will continue to watch them, no matter what. I am grateful RDA came back(however brief it may be) and I'll cross my fingers that we may enjoy whatever ship moments we get.(I hope those particular moments are straight forward and beautiful)

Happy Posting
                                It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Working...
                                X