• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy

Birthday
    Nickatell ! & K8TBUG1 !

Comment

Sally the only thing left that I have any interest in is the Sam/Jack Ship.
      Spoiler:
      Jack without Sam is pretty much a waste.I have no interest in Mitchell and Vala or Landry and the Ori and the Jaffa and Baal.The good feelings I had about Season 10 are pretty much gone.Sorry if I'm bringing anyone down.

Comment

SeS, I have that same feeling. Hopefully someone at Shore Leave will ask AT again about Ship in season 10 and she'll elaborate a little more.
        Don't look at me that way. I'm too shy to do it .

Comment

I know things are looking pretty bleak right now, but remember, we quite possibly will get some closure we never thought we'd get. I for one, am sick of these games TPTB play with us! If they sat down for even one day and read these threads, they could fix a lot of things, and their show would be more successful. We are the fans, hear us roar!

Comment

I hate to say it but I would not put any stock in asking AT about Ship.I think MS and JM may be the Few Actors and TPTB who made their thoughts on Ship clear without changing their answer 100 times.
            Last edited by ses110; 02 May 2006, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Spoiler:
              Jack without Sam is pretty much a waste.I have no interest in Mitchell and Vala or Landry and the Ori and the Jaffa and Baal.The good feelings I had about Season 10 are pretty much gone.Sorry if I'm bringing anyone down.
              S10/S3
              Spoiler:
              It's almost unbelievable how the TIIC have already squandered the good will they were building. We've probably got just one episode now with the potential for good Sam/Jack interaction (I don't expect anything 'real' from "200"). Wow, what an abundance of riches for us.

Comment

This sounds crazy but I'm convinced TPTB are doing everything in their power to make sure Season 10 is the last.It's like TPTB are doing things on purpose to upset the long time Fans.

Comment

I think we will get closure on the Sam/Jack Ship.It's just a matter of when and what type of closure and will it be too late and rushed at the end.I said it before and I'll say it again.An SG-1 Movie may be our best chance at closure for the Sam/Jack Ship.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    oh, yeah, i'm disappointed, but i'm not done. i'm still VERY excited by what ship we'll get in season 10!

i'm not just a fan of atlantis (haven't watched one ep), and the ONLY thing(s) to get me to watch would be sam being on it (she's my fave character) and/or ship between s/j.

i adore rda/jack, but he's not enough to get me to watch a show i don't know. this has more to do with the ptb than rda

i still think we're going to get something fun and juicy (whether it's real between sam and jack) in the 200th ep. i'm also holding out hope for his other appearance on sg1. and heck, we don't know if sam's going to be in those atlantis eps or not.... and even if she's not, there's still the chance of mckay bringing something up and jack putting him in his place.

no, ses, i'm not down and out. and you shouldn't be either. we had very little to be happy about in season 9, and now we have something to look forward too. hold on to that, ses. it's all you've/we've got.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

no, ses, i'm not down and out. and you shouldn't be either. we had very little to be happy about in season 9, and now we have something to look forward too. hold on to that, ses. it's all you've/we've got.

sally
                      I agree, the eternal optimist I am!

Comment

I hate to say it but I would not put any stock in asking AT about Ship.I think MS and JM may be the Few Actors and TPTB who made their thoughts on Ship clear without changing their answer 100 times.
                        ms has nothing to do with s/j ship. he's said for *years* that he doesn't like ship (only to change his mind when it's his character involved). joe is an enigma now and i don't know him or his state of mind.

ask amanda at the upcoming con. don't expect explicit answers (she's not allowed to give things away, especially the way scifi/sony is running spoilers now), but it won't hurt to ask her for a hint or such.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I think we will get closure on the Sam/Jack Ship.It's just a matter of when and what type of closure and will it be too late and rushed at the end.I said it before and I'll say it again.An SG-1 Movie may be our best chance at closure for the Sam/Jack Ship.
                          if s10 is the last (PLEASE), i'm seeing it as s/j will get closure at the end of the season, then the movie will show us the riches of that closure!

i'm seriously into the glass is half full mentality. season 9 was THE worst season of the show i've ever seen (and not just ship wise), so s10 *has* to be an improvment. and it IS.

just remember, shippers, amanda said there'd be s/j ship in season 10. gateworld said it (from amanda's con appearance). an entire monday stack was about PROMOTING s/j ship.

just keep your expectations reasonable (which is THE hardest part for me), and then sit back and enjoy what we do get.

it's not time for doom and gloom (yet). all's still good!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally I'm not down and out.I will just watch the episodes with RDA and wait for the Sam/Jack Ship resolution.There's no way I'm watching every Season 10 episode.If RDA was going to be in 5 SG-1 episodes I would have watched every Season 10 episode.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              if s10 is the last (PLEASE), i'm seeing it as s/j will get closure at the end of the season, then the movie will show us the riches of that closure!

i'm seriously into the glass is half full mentality. season 9 was THE worst season of the show i've ever seen (and not just ship wise), so s10 *has* to be an improvment. and it IS.

just remember, shippers, amanda said there'd be s/j ship in season 10. gateworld said it (from amanda's con appearance). an entire monday stack was about PROMOTING s/j ship.

just keep your expectations reasonable (which is THE hardest part for me), and then sit back and enjoy what we do get.

it's not time for doom and gloom (yet). all's still good!

sally

Oh, I'm expecting Ship allright!!! Woo Hoo!!! Like I said before, I want to be surprised!!
                              sigpic

Comment

If anybody here is going to MediaWest on Memorial Day weekend . . .

I'm modding a panel on Sam/Jack on Saturday afternoon at four, so please come and take part! We'll explore what we hope for with RDA's five episodes and what spoilers we've heard.

It'll be an open forum, so you can say what you like. But please come, because I haven't sat on a lot of panels and could use the support. <g>
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X