X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle

Jack! *gasp* Why are we running?
    The ship's coming in, didn't you hear?
    Yeah, and I've missed it way too many times!
    Very good!
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal

Is there desire for a downloadable MPEG of just the SG-1 segment? I'll upload it, if so.
      squeeeeee Parsifal TY .. they have chemstry Sam and Jack are back S10

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Majorsal...think we could ask Sacme to do that T-Shirt???
        i don't know....

i had this sudden image of a shirt, with....

I survived the ship drought of season 9!

|
        |
        |
        V

But look at season 10!

*insert pic of sam and jack snuggling or kissing, from season 10*

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          OT - I seem to be quite good at written word, music, art and photography...just don't expect me to be good at anything else...outside of those four I'm a complete dunce!
          I doubt that - but thanks for leaving some stuff for the rest of us.

Love the sketches!
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
            ahhhhh....
            It's soooooo nice to feel the love in this thread again....

and the optimism....is it July yet????

waterfall
            Yep.....the tide has finally turned.....and our ship is coming toward the shore! It's a great time to be a S/J Shipper!!!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              Yep.....the tide has finally turned.....and our ship is coming toward the shore! It's a great time to be a S/J Shipper!!!

+ =
              Couldn't green you. Wanted to say that I love your new sig pic!! OMG they look great together!! **happy days are here again!!**
              sigpic

Comment

+ =
                Definately! Earlier there were twenty people on this thread and there isn't even a new episode! I'm afraid when we finally get new eppys and see him, we will crash GW!!

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  Definately! Earlier there were twenty people on this thread and there isn't even a new episode! I'm afraid when we finally get new eppys and see him, we will crash GW!!
                  Maybe! But I know for me, all phones will be unplugged or turned off, no computer, no nothing! If anyone dares bother me, they will DIE! Then after the squeeing has died down I will return to the real world and post on here!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    Do all of the new 8-boxsets contain the extended version? I know they were sold out last month so these are new on the shelf. Think I'm safe?
                    If they're new on the shelf, I really think you're safe, since mine were ok at the end of December. I think they're only putting out the extended version now. But just in case, you might want to check to see if the company will still exchange the DVDs.

Any other opinions?

Comment

Maybe! But I know for me, all phones will be unplugged or turned off, no computer, no nothing! If anyone dares bother me, they will DIE! Then after the squeeing has died down I will return to the real world and post on here!
                      Same for me! But knowing my stepfather, he will bug me just to annoy me...

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

If they're new on the shelf, I really think you're safe, since mine were ok at the end of December. I think they're only putting out the extended version now. But just in case, you might want to check to see if the company will still exchange the DVDs.

Any other opinions?
                        I posted this earlier, but I'm in the US and the copy I bought in March was the shortened version, and they'd just been put out on the shelves...but I am going to get the extended one. I have the site and instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                          Love your art work sueKay

sg-1fanintn love your sig, I had a hard time retouching Amanda's neck.

I did too. I actually think you did a better job of it than I did. Maybe I'll work on it again tomorrow.....

Comment

I posted this earlier, but I'm in the US and the copy I bought in March was the shortened version, and they'd just been put out on the shelves...but I am going to get the extended one. I have the site and instructions.
                            That's what's important.....that they'll still make the exchange if needed. If it helps, Hubby bought mine at
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam's Club, and I'm sure they go through a lot of product.....

Oh, yes.....and this important proclamation:

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              i don't know....

i had this sudden image of a shirt, with....

I survived the ship drought of season 9!

|

But look at season 10!

*insert pic of sam and jack snuggling or kissing, from season 10*

sally
                              I would buy that!!!! But not untill we're into season 10 and safe.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                Woo-hoo!

Here's to crashing GW!

(*Uh.....in only the best possible way, of course.......*)
                                Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 21 April 2006, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X