Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, no! We're on the second page. Can't let that happen.

Comment

random cap bump, the other threads are so busy we must keep you on page 1 my dear S/J thread...>BHK PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
        Yup i live in Wales and for once its not raining. woohoo.
        well i must say WELCOME TO YOU and all of the rest of you who i haven't welcomed,you all sure came at an exciting time and make sure you come for shipper day,the best day ever and i think we may have more to celebrate this year if they air sg1 over in the u.s at the time of our shipper day.

wow i fell on slash fanfiction,my god i kust couldn't imagine jack and daniel getting it on as the only one for jack is sam.
        I'm not againest these stories at all but i couldn't read no more,and then they had sam and teal'c WHAT i never even thought of them together,had a giggle though esp mckay and sheppard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want another good story i think i have read sooo much the last couple of days i walk and think of sam and jack and in work my best mate's surname is carter so it's quite funny as we all have nicknames,i'm melgate but i just call her sam they think i'm crazy sooo i don't care.

anyway rambling way too much gotta stay out of the shipper bar.

p.s scifi girl are you in the north,south,east or west of wales i'm in the south.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Is it time for that BHK yet?

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            well i must say WELCOME TO YOU and all of the rest of you who i haven't welcomed,you all sure came at an exciting time and make sure you come for shipper day,the best day ever and i think we may have more to celebrate this year if they air sg1 over in the u.s at the time of our shipper day.

p.s scifi girl are you in the north,south,east or west of wales i'm in the south.

wynterxx
            Thanks for the welcome. i joined ages ago but only recently started posting a bit on the threads. it is an exciting time with rda coming back. trying to be optamistic about seeing some jack/sam in season 10.

i live in the south too

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle

Is it time for that BHK yet?
              i love this well you know what he did after this,he did go and give sam a smacker on the lips.

I would have loved for sam and jack to have been stuck in the time loop can you imagine the fun they could have had together!!!!!

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                i love this well you know what he did after this,he did go and give sam a smacker on the lips.

I would have loved for sam and jack to have been stuck in the time loop can you imagine the fun they could have had together!!!!!

wynterxx
                I know exactly what he did just a few minutes(loops) later. If they were in the loop together...that could have possibly been the shippiest ep ever.

Comment

Comment

can you imagine them looping together!!!

they could have done their own thing for a bit,i could imagine her getting a bit shirty with him,as she did in the light,but can you imagine them getting it on with no repercussions,they would regret it happening as it's againest regs,but they would have had to have one BHK wow it's going over in my head now,,,,i think i read a story about this but i can't remember where it came from.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                      well done TERRAH that's one big honking kiss............

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!1 and together again.

wynterxx

Comment

I've been feeling so happy about Jack being back, that I did my first proper sketch in two years...sadly I don't have a scanner, so I'll try and get it online tomorrow
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Looping together? No, because we wouldn't have had that kiss! Jack kissed her because there was no consequences, she wouldn't remember it. He certainly wouldn't have done it if she was in the loop with him. And Sam wouldn't have kissed him first 'cos she wasn't ready for that at the time. Her carrier was more important than the rest.

Ok, I just saw the video about the 200th ep and I was grinning like an idiot! But why isn't it july yet???

Comment

okay...I took a photo of my sketch

sorry for the size

clickety here for a much bigger version - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/sueKay/jack2.jpg

enjoy
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Wow!! It's reall pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                                Looping together? No, because we wouldn't have had that kiss! Jack kissed her because there was no consequences, she wouldn't remember it. He certainly wouldn't have done it if she was in the loop with him. And Sam wouldn't have kissed him first 'cos she wasn't ready for that at the time. Her carrier was more important than the rest.

Ok, I just saw the video about the 200th ep and I was grinning like an idiot! But why isn't it july yet???
                                I can understand where you are coming from. But I think they would have had a lot of time to spend together, and maybe they could have at least talked. Think about it, Jack and Teal'c must have grown closer because of what they were going through together. But I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on that kiss, so maybe it was better the way it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X