This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaithStars
    Ya know.....I keep thinking of all these different choices for Sam and Jack. In reality....do we have any choices, except about the way we feel after the episodes have aired? We are going to get what the writers give us. It could be " It was ok, wanted more but I'll take it", "Wow, that was amazing....thank you" or "Why?......why did we even bother"

Now, I am perfectly aware that Stargate Sg1 is not " The Sam and Jack show", nor do I want it to be. I liked this show from the begining and I still do....I always liked the individual and group strengths. No matter what happens I will continue to watch this show for those same reasons.

I just want them to acknowledge that even though their(Sam/Jack/Teal'c/Daniel, etc) jobs are the main focus and truly important, there is a more personal and just as valid, emotional connection needed in their lives. The characters of Jack and Sam have earned their time, their shot at being happy together. The Love is there......let them feel it and rejoice in it. I believe it can be done without taking anything away from the other characters and the show as a whole, which is important to me as well....

Happy Posting

ps- Love, Friendship, caring........these things do not make a person weak, if anything...these things can make that person individually/seperately stronger.
    Exactly. I couldn't agree more-or put it better myself.....
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

The origin of spud is courtesy of none other than Mr. Joe Mallozzi

I won't regale you with the story as I can't do it justice...so...BEV, MAJORSAL, TOKEN, MALA, ANYONE...please tell them
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
        Okay...all shippers together now...take each other's hands and go together SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
        SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!
        always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          The origin of spud is courtesy of none other than Mr. Joe Mallozzi

I won't regale you with the story as I can't do it justice...so...BEV, MAJORSAL, TOKEN, MALA, ANYONE...please tell them
          Yes, please. For those of us that don't visit so regularly - where does these names come from?

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
            SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!
            (Dancing in circles...going cracy...acting like a wolf and serenating the moon) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Taking a breath) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Okay...all shippers together now...take each other's hands and go together SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
              Who am I to turn down a squee.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

WoW NG.1, that was a big one, hehe!!!!

Comment

SQUEE is very usefull word

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                  Who am I to turn down a squee.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

WoW NG.1, that was a big one, hehe!!!!
                  Willl...get...back...to...you...as...soon...as...I've...regain...my...breath.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    SQUEE is very usefull word

Definitely...should be added as an official word to the dictionary.

Comment

Definitely...should be added as an official word to the dictionary.
                      I'll definitly second that!!!!!

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

(Dancing in circles...going cracy...acting like a wolf and serenating the moon) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Taking a breath) SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          chases her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself from all that spinning around.

hey-i'm a Nurse! It's what I do.
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

hey in 7 more replies i get to be at 900!
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

*walks in, looks aroud, shrugs* Why not?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Yes, please. For those of us that don't visit so regularly - where does these names come from?
                                Yes please. I thought that I'd been visiting here a while and I didn't realise that Joe Mallozzi had coined the famous 'spud'.
                                always and forever

Comment

Working...
                                X