This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Anything by meimei is good and this is my fave fic. But Adult rated!!!
    Hi everyone

I checked out this site. Thought it was good. Thought I'd mention it. But beware there are adult stories.

I read Tracy-Jane's comment on them shutting up shippers, and I'm not going to stop talking about it. Even if it never happens on screen (so, hoping that isnt the case), I'll keep reading fan fic and that way in my head they will be together. Or maybe I'm just a little nuts. But honestly finiding this thread was very cool cause I was starting to think I was imagining anything between Jack and Sam and this proves I'm not. Which makes me feel much happier. Just want them to be together- is that really too much to ask?

Anyway, off to watch TV in a hour, Stargate: True Science is on. Woopy!!

Take care everyone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

One thing I do have to say though: Adversarially attacking other shippers in this thread who choose to look with optimism on the future (like sacme did to Annunnaki just above) doesn't help matters either. And it certainly doesn't make any difference to whether or not there's going to be "ship" in season ten. What it does do, is make this thread a really sad place to visit.
      This thread is here for all shippers to voice their opinions about Sam/Jack ship. Sometimes we are positive and sometimes negative. As long as it’s about the ship it’s on topic.
      I’ve seen this thread go from being very lively and excited about episodes, to imploding from things like Pete, to actual in-fighting amongst ourselves.
      You are never going to get ‘all positive’ posts here….never….especially now with the new season/characters/no shown ship etc. All I can suggest you do is to ignore any negative posts and enjoy the other ones.

Anunnaki doesn't visit here much as it is. That post was reposted here for a shipper event (with permission) from a totally different thread, and to have it reposted here and then attacked for being positive? Sheesh.
      The point is that it was still posted here in this thread to be read and commented on. You wouldn’t complain about there being comments if they were all positive, would you?

Often times I'll forward Anni material so she can take a look when she's got the time to, because she doesn't get to browse the forum all that often, but she really loves the SG-1 story and the Sam/Jack romance. But there's no way I'll be forwarding her *that*.

mini(the disappointed)geek

(I shouldn't have asked for her permission to repost that here, is what I shouldn't have done)
      I’m sorry you are so upset about this, but please remember that this is a public discussion forum, therefore anything that is posted is open to replies. Perhaps if you did forward Sacme’s post, then Anunnaki would be able to reply and perhaps start an interesting discussion here.

I would really like to be positive about the ship, but I feel TPTB have wasted so many good opportunities that I just get more and more disappointed. I hope you are right about RDA making an appearance, and that we will eventually see that Sam and Jack are together.
      sigpic

Comment

Believe it, guys! They ARE gonna get RDA back to guest, and when that DOES happen, there ARE going to be S/J undertones in the story; dare I say perhaps even OVERtones scripted right in. I have no doubts what-so-ever that we WILL see some Sam/Jack sparkage ON SCREEN once again (at least) before the series is over. I really believe that, really I do.

mini
        Minigeek, I like that I wish we could all be that positive...I try but sometimes I can't help getting a bit down about it.
        I know TPTB can't avoid the subject forever and when Jack does come back for a guest spot there is no way that they can ignore Sam and Jack!
        Thank You

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          Minigeek, I like that I wish we could all be that positive...I try but sometimes I can't help getting a bit down about it.
          I know TPTB can't avoid the subject forever and when Jack does come back for a guest spot there is no way that they can ignore Sam and Jack!
          Thank You
          If RDA does come back I think I'll spend the whole expisode staring at the scream. not mmm donughts but mmm jack. And if they did let something happen between jack and sam i think that would make my year. whatever year that will be. hope its next season.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
            If RDA does come back I think I'll spend the whole expisode staring at the scream. not mmm donughts but mmm jack. And if they did let something happen between jack and sam i think that would make my year. whatever year that will be. hope its next season.
            staring at the scream?? heehee-I think that i will just be screaming.
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
              staring at the scream?? heehee-I think that i will just be screaming.
              This is what I would be doing:
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                This is the third time I have tried to respond to Rogue's post-I am convinced there is a conspiracy here because I wasn't being the most kind to the Boys from Vancouver.

However-I am, Rogue, just plain tired.

They could be subtle about it if they chose to and they can do it well, also if they chose to.

However, in my not so humble opinion they don't want to, they don't have to and they don't give a rat's tushie hair about what anyone in the fandom wants or thinks.

Mark my words-Jack Who? in season 10.
                It causes me great pain to admit it but I think you are right.
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                  Hi everyone

I checked out this site. Thought it was good. Thought I'd mention it. But beware there are adult stories.

I read Tracy-Jane's comment on them shutting up shippers, and I'm not going to stop talking about it. Even if it never happens on screen (so, hoping that isnt the case), I'll keep reading fan fic and that way in my head they will be together. Or maybe I'm just a little nuts. But honestly finiding this thread was very cool cause I was starting to think I was imagining anything between Jack and Sam and this proves I'm not. Which makes me feel much happier. Just want them to be together- is that really too much to ask?

Anyway, off to watch TV in a hour, Stargate: True Science is on. Woopy!!

Take care everyone
                  I've gotten addicted to fic, since it's become apparent we're not getting anything on screen that isn't Alternate Universe, Time-loop, Hallucination or Alien induced.

Sorry, I'm incredibly bitter that all of the kisses except for Broca divide didn't actually happen, and Broca Divide was alien influence. Grrrrrrrr.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I've gotten addicted to fic, since it's become apparent we're not getting anything on screen that isn't Alternate Universe, Time-loop, Hallucination or Alien induced.

Sorry, I'm incredibly bitter that all of the kisses except for Broca divide didn't actually happen, and Broca Divide was alien influence. Grrrrrrrr.
                    Well the WoO kiss did happen, and for all we know more than once, it's just a pityt Sam doesn't remember it but Jack wasn't under any Alien influence and he even did resign to be able to do it though he knew noone apart from him would remmber it.

Comment

That falls under time loop induced. He'd never have done it if it hadn't been "no consequences"

Talking of more than once, I always assumed it was more than just the kiss. The look on O'Neill's face at the end... I always thought he, errr, did a little more.

Comment

That falls under time loop induced. He'd never have done it if it hadn't been "no consequences"
                        Yes, but he knew there would be no consequences , so there was no need for him to resign. The fact he did resign shows he tought about it and was not an impulsive act.

Talking of more than once, I always assumed it was more than just the kiss. The look on O'Neill's face at the end... I always thought he, errr, did a little more.
                        well, in my language sex and food have lot's of connections so I always thought it sugested much more too

Comment

I'm sorry, but a cheeky eating thing like that wasn't just about a kiss. He'd been chewing much more than her face.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                            Yes, but he knew there would be no consequences , so there was no need for him to resign. The fact he did resign shows he tought about it and was not an impulsive act.
                            I'm sure he did think about it. I also read somewhere -probably in the Essential Stargate SG-1 scripts book-I can't find my copy at the moment, that Paul Mullie and Joe Mallozzi hadn't originally intended that Jack should resign before kissing Sam, but that the Airforce advisor had insisted upon it! PM & JM thought he was being far too strict in the circumstances.
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I agree blueiris. That's true, and it's tough to swallow a lot of the time.

One thing I do have to say though: Adversarially attacking other shippers in this thread who choose to look with optimism on the future (like sacme did to Annunnaki just above) doesn't help matters either. And it certainly doesn't make any difference to whether or not there's going to be "ship" in season ten. What it does do, is make this thread a really sad place to visit.

Anunnaki doesn't visit here much as it is. That post was reposted here for a shipper event (with permission) from a totally different thread, and to have it reposted here and then attacked for being positive? Sheesh.

Often times I'll forward Anni material so she can take a look when she's got the time to, because she doesn't get to browse the forum all that often, but she really loves the SG-1 story and the Sam/Jack romance. But there's no way I'll be forwarding her *that*.

mini(the disappointed)geek

(I shouldn't have asked for her permission to repost that here, is what I shouldn't have done)

I chose to see Annunaki's long post reposted here as her conclusion(done brilliantly) that Threads et. al meant that Jack and Sam were together, not that she liked exactly how TPTB did it, leaving out so many things we were waiting to see. I said a bit after Threads that TPTB probably thought they had shown Sam/Jack resolution and would be puzzled that so many still wondered. That didn't mean I didn't think it was done intentionally vague and should have been done much, much better. (Add another much). Maybe some shippers are confusing Annunaki's "why the doubt they are together?" with "they did it the best way possible" and that is not what she was saying, IMO.

This has nothing to do with the S9 frustrations, a whole nother thing.

Comment

Watching Children of the Gods (part 1, & part 2 is airing now). Just had to say I again enjoyed the scene with Carter and Jack
                                Spoiler:
                                in the briefing room at their first meeting. WHY do people not see the sparkage here?? Still think Jack wanted to take Sam up on *arm" wrestling.

And never noticed the light whimsical music
                                Spoiler:
                                when Sam stares at the gate with that wonderful look of awe, just before Jack shoves her into the gate horizon.
                                It was really a nice, light moment, with clear, easy chemistry between the two. And of course after viewing the rest of the episode I was hooked on the show ever since.

Just sayin', the 'ship will survive.
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X