This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    The replay of what Amanda said tonight should be at the SCIFI site!
    WHERE AT THE SCI-FI SITE!!!???!!!???
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Wow! Well thank you everyone, who helped to make last night so great.

Special thanks to everyone who shared the news and uploaded and transcribed the clips. I was particularly grateful to the transcribers, because I'm currently having to use an old computer, which for some reason doesn't have a sound card in it.

forever!
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

OKay i've just read through everything i've missed since my last post! and all i can say is "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE" miltiplied by a gazillion!

i'm off back to lessons now but i will download the clips when i get home!

i have a feeling i'm gonna cry! (from happiness)
        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Good Morning,Good Day and Good Evening to our Shipper Family across the Earth! The party was great! Never thought to see the day when we have "67" people on the thread but anything is possible. Hoping for bigger and better things to come! Today I think we all walk with a smile, on our faces!

Long live the ship!

OMG! 67 people? That's insane! (though would you believe the day Torri arrived and crashed GW -- she broke it, I swear she did!! -- we had about 130 people on her thread. Craziness!)

This is very sane though! Long life Sam/Jack! So glad RDA's coming back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            I count SciFi as TPTB as well.I said it a couple of days ago and I'll say it again.Season 9 was a big wakeup call for TPTB.Season 9 may go down as the turning point for the Sam/Jack Ship.
            If season 10 gives us what we want, then maybe season 9 was worth it. But I really don't know why it had to be this way. All I wanted was an non-vague acknowledgment they were together. Why couldn't they give us the new characters and a little ship here and there. A email from Jack saying I miss you, or I'll pick you up at the airport. Or if there was still obsticles in the way, at least know they are working thru it. But they dropped it like a hot potato.

Anyway I wished I had watched Sci-fi Monday. From what I read, it sounded great.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

**yawn** Just woke up. Did I have this crazy dream or what? I'm gonna scroll back through the thread now. Something about SciFi Monday, commercial breaks between the Sam and Jack episodes, actors talking about Sam and Jack, consummate........OMG!!!!!! It really happened!!!
              SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                **yawn** Just woke up. Did I have this crazy dream or what? I'm gonna scroll back through the thread now. Something about SciFi Monday, commercial breaks between the Sam and Jack episodes, actors talking about Sam and Jack, consummate........OMG!!!!!! It really happened!!!
                SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!
                That's pretty much how I felt about it, whewn I woke up this morning, nell. As RDA might say in his wicked impersonation of Mr Burns (from the Simpsons, obviously!) Excellent!!
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

*bounces into the thread*

WOO HOO!!!!

*does the shipper salsa*

*bounces out of the thread like a space hopper*

byeeeeeeee!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

OMG!!! Wow, nearly 70 shippers all here together last night, that's amazing!!! And squeeeeeeeeeeeeee at those clips!!!! Than you so much parsifal and everyone else who brought us those clips & transcripts!!

(((((Shipper Family)))))

Comment

SQUEE!!!!

I've got a feeling that the 4th Annual Shipper Day this year is gonna be amazing!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        SQUEE!!!!

I've got a feeling that the 4th Annual Shipper Day this year is gonna be amazing!!!
                        AMAZING, yep!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!!!!

It's gonna be great!!!

I hope I'm around for it this year!! I seem to have a habit of not being here on Shipper Day...

Comment

Who was it who was asking for help with organising Shipper Day

(sorry...bad memory)

I'd be happy to help out

BTW - I can't believe this is gonna be my 3rd Shipper Day this July!
                            sigpic

Comment

Who was it who was asking for help with organising Shipper Day

(sorry...bad memory)

I'd be happy to help out

BTW - I can't believe this is gonna be my 3rd Shipper Day this July!
                              LOL4JACK was calling for members to organize Easter Ship but I'd say that after last night we had our SPRING FLING SHIP DAY!!!! So, I say we reserve our energies for the Annual Ship Day in July. I'm going to write a very shippy picture story...heh heh...I know, PG PG PG!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                I was in lurker mode last night ( as I am almost *all* the time, but I'm always reading!) as I had my handsful with my baby girl, but I just had to chime in with my excitement! I'm giddy with joy and excitement and anticipation!! I am so glad to be a part of this family where everyone understands exactly what I'm feeling and why some "silly TV show" makes me feel this way! OMG, I can't wait to hang out here when the new shows hit. I actually teared up when I read RDA was coming back and it just kept getting better from there! So while RL may keep me from posting much, I'm always here reading and love sharing in the excitement with you guys! DH keeps laughing at me because at random points during these past days I have just blurted out "I'm SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X