Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue I feel the same way.It did feel like betrayal.TPTB had a chance to make things right with a Sam and Jack Adult Conversation in the Elevator scene in Chimera and they blew it.It all goes back to Season 7 being too late to bring in a BoyFriend for Sam.TPTB should have told AT we cannot bring in a BoyFriend for Sam.RDA wanted to do a follow up to 100 Days and it never happened.There was talk AT would have left the Show if no BoyFriend was brought in.Not sure if it's true.Season 5 was the Season to bring in Pete and Kerry since Season 5 had very little Sam/Jack Ship.

Comment

nicaktell this episode screams HomeLand Security and we get no mention of Jack.I just wonder if it's the case of too many Bosses at SciFi/NBC and important details are being missed.It's hard to beleive TPTB at Bridge would miss something like this.Everything seems so rushed and it seems there is very little planning going into these episodes.

Comment

I think TPTB have gone overboard with AU and Time Travel.Moebius still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.Anyone see JM Blog about having something for everyone in the 200 episode?I hope that includes Sam/Jack Ship.I'am not getting my hopes up.Knowing the Shippers luck it will have evrything but Sam/Jack Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          nicaktell this episode screams HomeLand Security and we get no mention of Jack.I just wonder if it's the case of too many Bosses at SciFi/NBC and important details are being missed.It's hard to beleive TPTB at Bridge would miss something like this.Everything seems so rushed and it seems there is very little planning going into these episodes.
          3.1.2006 day of many pessimistic post, all post is very sadly
          my posts too
          I hope to 4.1.2006 is little different day

S&J is TOGETHER, hm for this time
          sigpic

Comment

I have about 12 hours of plane and train journeys in the next 2 days , can someone recomend some nice longish fics for me to read ? I'm not choosy as long it's Sam and Jack focussed and have a happy ending ( what can I say, I'm shallow that way )
            Thanks

Comment

It bothered me that RCC said thy were gearing up for Season 9 to be the end.I have a hard time beleiving that when they brough in all the new characters for Season 9.I just hope the Show ends after 10 and we get an SG-1 Movie with RDA.I think The more Seasons the Show has the less likely a Movie with RDA.
              Actually, he said that at first he thought season 9 would end the series, but then it turned out to pep the show up and they're ready for season 10. A line I didn't really like-- "We have the best of the old and the best of the new going forward."

Excuse me-- Jack and ship were part of that best that made Stargate good!

FCOL. See this is why I don't read interviews anymore.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Happy New Year Shippers
                Caty
                Happy New Year, Caty!

Haven't seen you since Shipmas. Glad to have you back!

(((Caty)))

ship sistah

Comment

I hope the rumors are not true.If RDA is not in the 200 episode that is a Bad sign and If that happens we may not see RDA until the very last episode.I hope TPTB learned from Wormhole Xtreme and give the Fans a great and serious episode.TPTB should pull out all the stops and make it a special episode.IMO SG-1 needs to give up the Comedy and AU episodes once and for all.
                  They use to do humor really well. Beginning with season 8, it became way too broad and silly and forced (and not funny, IMO). Even RDA (the Master) couldn't pull it off like he use to, probably because he was just doing comic relief Dumb Jack and it wasn't mixed enough with Action Jack.

And if they do another AU ep, I may never watch this show again. I lost all tolerance with Moebius.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                    Has anyone read the article in Solutions site under character hints for season 10. Some interesting comments. It seems as though the mention of Jack as head of Homeworld Security or rather the not mentioning was an "oversight." Wow! Jack who? They also said that RDA would be welcome in season 10 if they could find him the "right story." Sounds like they are having trouble with Sam AND Jack storylines. I personally would be happy to see him come on the show and read the Colorado phone book, but hey, that's just me.
                    I need substance. Those cameos he did in the beginning of the season made me sad.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      That scene bothered me too for several reasons.
                      Spoiler:

1) I never thought of Orlins relationship with Sam was sexual.
                      2) I thought it was unprofessional of Landry to mention that in front of Daniel and Dr Lam.
                      3) I didn't appreciate Dr Lams joke. I felt the whole scene was at the expense of Sam's character.
                      IMO, a female writer wouldn't have done that to her. This is what I mean about the "humor" on the show being too broad, silly-- and not funny.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        They use to do humor really well. Beginning with season 8, it became way too broad and silly and forced (and not funny, IMO). Even RDA (the Master) couldn't pull it off like he use to, probably because he was just doing comic relief Dumb Jack and it wasn't mixed enough with Action Jack.

And if they do another AU ep, I may never watch this show again. I lost all tolerance with Moebius.

ship sistah
                        AU could be hilarious, if done right. Can you imagine an AU where Carter was the dumb general and O'Neill was the genius astrophysicist??
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Since we the Sam/Jack shippers have the most to lose with a bad 200th episode, I'm laying down a challenge: Let's write our own! Entirely in canon, in voice, in time and on budget. Maybe TPTB will wise up an actually use it. I know it's wishful thinking, but hey this is SciFi we're talking about. Bonus points for guest stars.
                          A life without ship is no life at all.

Comment

You right sacme.I felt like knocking Landry and Lam's heads together.A female written would not have given us the GUP episode either.I hated Moebius.If I never see another AU it would be too soon.I though it was a waste and I hope RDA does a full episode again so it will help in forgetting about Moebius.I Loved Jack's humor but I always hated episodes like Wormhole Xtreme and Avenger.Leave the Comedy to Talented Actors like RDA.

Comment

Originally posted by AUCat
                              Since we the Sam/Jack shippers have the most to lose with a bad 200th episode, I'm laying down a challenge: Let's write our own! Entirely in canon, in voice, in time and on budget. Maybe TPTB will wise up an actually use it. I know it's wishful thinking, but hey this is SciFi we're talking about. Bonus points for guest stars.
                              Bonus points for guest stars?

Ok....

Jonas
                              Pete (if only a dead corpse)
                              RDA (of course!!!)
                              Hailey
                              Cassie
                              Janet

Oh, I could have soooooooooo much fun here!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Now your getting it! Plot Bunnies of the world unite! I thinking Alec, Sarah G and Ba'al myself.
                                A life without ship is no life at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X