Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE any one watching the tidbits AT is saying on scifi during ads

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      Not unless somebody's planning on staging an intervention or the gods and goddesses of creativity pay them a visit.

Seriously, TPTB/TIIC did an excellent job with the first eight seasons, so I prefer to think that they've just lost their way for Season Nine and will hopefully rise to the occasion and provide something halfway decent for Season Ten, as well as a happy resolution to the Sam/Jack ship.
      I'm afraid I too think TIIC are a lost cause.

I think they did a great job with seasons 1-4. Five sucked. Six sucked. Seven sucked and so did most of eight. Frankly I think the only reason they did what they did with Threads and Moeibus is they realized they had to "tie up the loose ends!"

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        WooHoo!! WOOHOO WOOHOO!

confirmed just now on scifi by amanda herself!

Now that He's out of her chain of command, maybe now she can have some fun with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YippeeeYippee!!!
        YES YES ....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... love it SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
          For obvious reasons, during season 9, there has been a lot of speculation about the events of Ripple Effect and the future for Sam and Jack on our Family thread. I think we've all wondered where TPTB think that they are going with all of this. So I decided to attempt to find out. I e-mailed Joe Mallozzi about both of these issues (having no idea whether or not he'd reply). The first question was about Ripple Effect. Anyway, he did reply and I've put the question and his answers in spoilers,( just in case there's anyone on the thread who hasn't seen RE.). I received his answers just before the news broke about RDA's return and Amanda intimating there'd be ship in season 10. Although Joe's answers aren't bad, in typical Joe style, they are open to a number of interpretations.I didn't post them as soon as I received them because everyone was being overwhelmingly ecstatic about last weeks news: it was possible that they could alter the mood. And now RDA has definitely confirmed a number of appearancesin season 10, they could also change....

On to the questions and answers:

The Ripple Effect Question
          Spoiler:
          Q: Why did Sam almost kiss Martouf in RE?

A: The "almost kiss" was a follow-through of the
          Carter/Martouf attraction subtly alluded to through
          seasons 3, 4, and 5. It would not be unlike having a
          former boyfriend or love interest suddenly pop up.
          Lost in the excitement of the surprise reappearance,
          long-forgotten feelings are stirred. In these
          situations, individuals react emotionally rather than
          logically. If they had kissed, would things have
          progressed from there? I'd say no. It would have
          been a couple of seconds of passion but, ultimately,
          reason would have prevailed. Our Carter was not the
          Carter he loved, and he was not the Martouf she cared
          for in our reality. But it would have been a few
          seconds in which they would have surrendered
          themselves to fantasy, what could have been.

The 'plans for Sam and Jack's future' questions.
          Spoiler:
          Q: So did that 'almost kiss' mean that Sam doesn't love Jack anymore?
          A:Just because someone shares an "almost kiss" doesn't mean they don't have feelings for someone else. Especially if they're not in a relationship (in the strictest sense of the word).

Q:Are they not together after Threads?
          A:We've kept it ambiguous, although we have hinted that this issue remains largely unresolved.

Q:What is the future for Sam and Jack?"
          A: To be honest - at the moment, we don't really know. I would expect it's not something we'll be answering one way or the other for now.

Joe was fine about me posting this and I'd really like to know what you all think about it.
          first off, scjon, THANKS for asking him these questions!

secondly, his response to the ripple effect/martouf thing is pretty much what amanda said too. though i don't see sam/martouf in a real shippy way (because sam's emotions were tied up with jolinar's), it still 'kind of' makes sense.

as to the other q/a's - the only one that i'm not too crazy about is sam and jack's future. but, that's in typical joe vagueness and noncommital fashion.

BUT, rda/jack's coming back! HUGE point in the shippy area! AND, amanda confirmed that there'd be ship in season 10, another HUGE point in the shippy area! (i do wonder, though, what joe's answers would have been 'after' the news broke?)

thanks again, scjon, for reporting the news. i think it's a good idea to know what to expect. joe plays it close to the chest (as usual), but we have SUPER great news with rda/amanda and i'm grabbing on to that with both hands!

jack's coming back! ship is coming!

oh, one more thing... did anyone else pick up on one of joe's answers with his
          Spoiler:
          'Especially if they're not in a relationship (in the strictest sense of the word)'.
          hello! sounds like the runners are at the starting line, just ready to take off!

i'm in such a friggin good mood that i need to squee my guts out! maybe i'll lose some weight with all of this gut outing!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
            OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are new commentaries at the commercial breaks and AT just said that with the CO being not an issue any longer maybe they could "have some fun together" and grinned a huge grin!!!SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
            Are these repeated during the night? If so, I want to record it (and upload it for those who need it).

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are new commentaries at the commercial breaks and AT just said that with the CO being not an issue any longer maybe they could "have some fun together" and grinned a huge grin!!!SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
              I'm going to have to emigrate to the US for the Sci-Fi channel commercial breaks!!

Oh yeah - SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

What's being confirmed where?????

Spoilers? Please? Anyone?????!!!!!

edit: stupid me should read others' posts...my bad
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

SHIPPER WILL ALL HAVE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    What's being confirmed where?????

Spoilers? Please? Anyone?????!!!!!
                    Sue it is inbetween the ads ... AT saying since Jack is not her CO, she can have some "fun" with him

DOUBLE ... TRIPLE .... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE any one watching the tidbits AT is saying on scifi during ads

Look above you at my post! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                        WooHoo!! WOOHOO WOOHOO!

confirmed just now on scifi by amanda herself!

Now that He's out of her chain of command, maybe now she can have some fun with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YippeeeYippee!!!

I thought that I had dreamt it so I came here to see if someone else heard what I heard. I did a complete double take...did AT say what I thought she said?! *faints dead away, falls to the ground with a loud thud, gets up and runs to computer*
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          first off, scjon, THANKS for asking him these questions!

secondly, his response to the ripple effect/martouf thing is pretty much what amanda said too. though i don't see sam/martouf in a real shippy way (because sam's emotions were tied up with jolinar's), it still 'kind of' makes sense.

as to the other q/a's - the only one that i'm not too crazy about is sam and jack's future. but, that's in typical joe vagueness and noncommital fashion.

BUT, rda/jack's coming back! HUGE point in the shippy area! AND, amanda confirmed that there'd be ship in season 10, another HUGE point in the shippy area! (i do wonder, though, what joe's answers would have been 'after' the news broke?)

thanks again, scjon, for reporting the news. i think it's a good idea to know what to expect. joe plays it close to the chest (as usual), but we have SUPER great news with rda/amanda and i'm grabbing on to that with both hands!

jack's coming back! ship is coming!

oh, one more thing... did anyone else pick up on one of joe's answers with his
                          Spoiler:
                          'Especially if they're not in a relationship (in the strictest sense of the word)'.
                          hello! sounds like the runners are at the starting line, just ready to take off!

i'm in such a friggin good mood that i need to squee my guts out! maybe i'll lose some weight with all of this gut outing!

sally
                          Thanks for that, majorsal. I know exactly what you mean!
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

*clears throat*

(it's time to work those lungs)

SQQQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              I thought that I had dreamt it so I came here to see if someone else heard what I heard. I did a complete double take...did AT say what I thought she said?! *faints dead away, falls to the ground with a loud thud, gets up and runs to computer*

And she had the biggest smile I've ever seen after she said it!!!

Have to SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Again!

Comment

WHAT!?

someone's got to have this recorded!?!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

does anyone else want to cry? i mean, look how long we've waited... i feel like crying. tears of joy!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X