• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gwen - yup still lurking

I'm feel so honoured being mentioned!

BTW - I've written and R fic and an NC17 fic
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Yeah see...That's like me...I mean I *loved* her in Promethues Unbound...in Avalon I couldn't stand her

Spoiler:
      There HAS to be a scene with Jack and Vala, where Vala tries to be smart and Jack manages to shut her up (to the amazement of Danny boy)
      That would be a great scene, I hope they do that!

Not sure if this stuff is spoilers -
      Spoiler:
      I quite like Vala...I loved her in PU too, and then she sort of annoyed me on and off for the first eps of S9, but I had definitly warmed to her by the time she left & I was happy to see her come back at the end of the season. I am a little worried about what they're going to do with her next season though. Hopefully they will develop the character more, the way they started to this season...

Comment

Hi! Just a midday fly-by post. Trupi contacted me this morning to ask if everyone at my house is ok after last night's storms in Tennessee. The answer is yes. We just had a normal thunderstorm at our place. The tornadoes and fatalities are all out in the western part of the state, about 150-175 miles from us.

Thanks for asking, Trupi!

Back later!

Oh, and just to keep this post on-topic:

+ =

Comment

Ooooh.....just noticed......tonight's Monday night Stargate theme on SciFi: The Sam/Jack ship!!!!!

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

NG...If you want to answer back to say thank you to the person, click on their name, then 'find all posts by this person' and click the scales Icon on one of their posts

Or alternatively, send them a PM
            Hi

Thanks for the response.

First way doesn't work, tried that. But somebody else send me a comment and recommended that I try PM too.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              Hi! Just a midday fly-by post. Trupi contacted me this morning to ask if everyone at my house is ok after last night's storms in Tennessee. The answer is yes. We just had a normal thunderstorm at our place. The tornadoes and fatalities are all out in the western part of the state, about 150-175 miles from us.

Thanks for asking, Trupi!

Back later!

Oh, and just to keep this post on-topic:

+ =
              Glad that everything is ok with you and yours sg-1fanintn.

in season 10, please!
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                That is were it can get tricky. The whole time issue can become a catch 22, a "Darned if you do, darned if you don't". In the end, no choice may be right. With so many different Ideas/Opinions on this show, it could become difficult to stick to any particular vision(writers, producers, fans, etc.) I want my cake and I'd like to eat too. Jack and Sam(together), full/fleshed out and solid stories for the others.
                I know what you mean, FaithStars. Whatever I might say about TPTB, in some ways I don't envy them, if they are trying to keep all of the fandom happy.
                always and forever

Comment

some things i think i think: does anyone else think it is interesting that the four scifi stargate episodes tonite are a sam/jack theme?
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    some things i think i think: does anyone else think it is interesting that the four scifi stargate episodes tonite are a sam/jack theme?
                    Yes, it is. Would be nice iif it was a sign of things to come. I also envy you US family members that can get Sci-Fi.
                    always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                      Yes, it is. Would be nice iif it was a sign of things to come. I also envy you US family members that can get Sci-Fi.
                      you know-i think they are learning it isn't nice to bite the hand that feeds you. But it surprised me that they would actually acknowledge out in the open like that. I think I even saw the Grace
                      Spoiler:
                      kiss
                      on the previews for the show. Now-I don't quite remember if it was the past season re-runs or the coming attraction-so if anybody remembers.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                        Ooooh.....just noticed......tonight's Monday night Stargate theme on SciFi: The Sam/Jack ship!!!!!

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!

OOOOHHHHH! i'm so jealous. we never get things like that over here. the closest we got was that, vote for your fav Jack episode when RDA was leaving. OOOh i want a shippy special evening.

I know i can go watch my DVD's and have a shippy evening but its just that its more special when you watch something like that live... that other people have organised!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Gwen - yup still lurking

I'm feel so honoured being mentioned!

BTW - I've written and R fic and an NC17 fic
                          Well your stuff is great!

*raises eyebrow* Really? I didn't see any of it posted on your site.

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

i just looked at the line up for the Stargate sam/jack theme evening on the sci-fi channel website. turning emerald with jealousy... 'Solitudes', 'There But for the Grace of God', 'Divide & Conquer' & 'Grace', all one after the other!!!!! OOOOHHHHH i wish i lived in america!!!! i'll be even more jealous if they have any extras in bewteen the episodes!

TPTB can rectify this jealousy that i'm sure other shippers who don't live in America (or who don't get the same Sci-fi channel) are feeling by giving us our long awaited shippy ending!!!!!!!
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                              Well, it is encouraging that they are recognising that there IS a sam/jack and it's not all in our eyes. Hopefully the ratings will be high enough to show them shippers have some clout. They may even be enlightened enough to do something about it in S10 .

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                                Well, it is encouraging that they are recognising that there IS a sam/jack and it's not all in our eyes. Hopefully the ratings will be high enough to show them shippers have some clout. They may even be enlightened enough to do something about it in S10 .
                                one can only hope

*gives hug to Jafacakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X