X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26008

This is a poll (just for fun) on what you would like to see next season.
    pittsburghgirl was going to send Skydiver a pm about starting a poll like that. I wonder if this is partly her handy work. I like the option: Teal'c whacks Cam into next week. But of course I will vote Sam and Jack.
    Last edited by Rogue; 15 March 2006, 11:27 AM.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      Some beneath the surface hanky-panky? Not the episode, the table.lol
      http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f4...ystalskull.jpg
      mala's
      wondering hands meet as eyes connect ... very very sweet ... thank you for reposting Mala's pic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        I meant Jonas, not Jack.
        wh..aa..at ...no can't be ....squeeee must be jack and sam forever please please with cheeries on top and a spoon of ice cream

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          pittsburghgirl was going to send Skydiver a pm about starting a poll like that. I wonder if this is partly her handy work. I like the option: Teal'c whacks Cam into next week. But of course I will vote Sam and Jack.
          you know you can actually select more than one option in this poll, yes? i picked three different ones

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            you know you can actually select more than one option in this poll, yes? i picked three different ones
            Darn it! I didn't know that. What a idiot, thought I could only pick one. I think I did that last time too. Oh well, my son and I laughed really hard imagining Teal'c whacking Mitchell.

Teal'c: Col Carter, I have this uncontrollable urge to whack Mitchell
            Carter: Yeah, I know what you mean Teal'c
            Last edited by Rogue; 15 March 2006, 01:09 PM.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              Me too. I picked the Teal'c/Mitchell one, the Vala one and of course, Sam and Jack.

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

me scratching head ... I am duh .... but where does all this voting take place

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  me scratching head ... I am duh .... but where does all this voting take place
                  In the SG-1 Season Ten forum.
                  Or just click on the link at the top of the page.

Spoiler:

Comment

In the SG-1 Season Ten forum.
                    Or just click on the link at the top of the page.
                    Thank you so much ... going over...

Comment

voted for Sam and Jack of course ... but being a gg seeing Jack coming out of the shower ...well very difficult choice

Comment

I stuck with Sam & Jack and bringing back Jonas....though there was a certain curiosity to know what the SGC would be like if Vala was in charge....

Comment

Darn it! I didn't know that. What a idiot, thought I could only pick one. I think I did that last time too. Oh well, my son and I laughed really hard imagining Teal'c whacking Mitchell.

I voted for the shower and Sam/Jack, I figured that was a wet Jack with Sam, which is OK in my book. (Although whacking the hell out of Mitchell would be such a relief)
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

What other site?

I have a question. What does everybody thing Jack will do when
                            Spoiler:
                            he finds out about Sam being stuck floating in Space in the finale?

Ok, yes this was just an excuse to use the new spoiler tags...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Hmmm. Well that was strait to the point... I like it!

Spoiler:

Comment

I understand their feelings.

I was rooting for the
                                Spoiler:
                                Black Knight.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X