• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam_Carter great fanfic!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
      You know I have been thinking, I know, I know... but as to the "tie up loose ends for O'Neill" other than Sam what other loose end is there? Okay maybe where he has been for the last year, but unless my shippy brain has totally taken over my head which is very possible, I can't help but feel that Sam is the loose end that they are talking about. Okay I so want to believe in Pacific Jacks' posts because that post about "Jack coming back for his gal", was probably the best post I have seen in a long time but ... I'm afraid to because if he didn't that fall would be fatal for me.
      There was a french magazine that posted an interview with RDA by the time that Thread came out, if you read it you could have the feeling that RDA is a Shipper and if not, he really likes those kissing scenes .

Flor did a nice job translating for us, but I'm very bad at going back and looking for that post... I'll try, but I can't promise

And speaking of....

Originally posted by florence
      LOL4JACK told me there was a lot of squeeeeeeing around in here... Mind if I join you for a few minutes ?

SQUEEEEEEEEEE !!! JACK IS BACK !!!

Erm, back to normal now... almost normal that is... okay, crazy as usual !
      I'm very happy that Jack will be back for not only one episode, but several episodes !
      And shippers, you know what it means for us... SHIP !
      Okay, maybe not the big resolution we are all expecting, but I've always thought the best ship moments between Sam and Jack were the scenes where they were both in the same room. Not especially talking (cause, come on, they have never 'talked' a lot together... ) but sharing smiles, joking, laughing... in one word flirting !
      So, I'll take whatever we'll get, even if it's very small, because... JACK IS BACK ! AND SAM WILL BE THERE TOO !

PS : it's not a spoiler, is it ? Cause I've been far away for so long, I haven't taken the time to read everything I had missed
      Flo!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming back for this special ocassion and Squeee with us... you are a very important member of the ship family and we had to share this moment all together...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
        Thank you for the Welcome! I look forward to lots of posting on this thread as well as the rest of the forum.

I have a final scene in my head for the last episdoe of the series(not trying to rush that, mind you):

Sam walks in the front door of a house carring a duffel bag. It's obvious she has gotten off work

Sam: Honey, I'm home!

Drops her keys on a small table in the hall and sets her bag beside it, walks around the corner to see two feet( in socks, cause mamma always said to keep my shoes off ) propped up on the coffe table

Jack: Hi Babe! Wanna beer?

Sam: Sure! If YOU get it for me.

Jack gets up and goes to the kitchen while sam sits down on the couch and notices he's watching The Simpsons........Again. Jack comes back with her beer and sit's down beside her. She gives him THE look

Jack: What!? There was nothing else on.

Sam: smiles Your hopless, you do know that, right?

Jack: Yes, I know. I'm hopelessly in love with you wiggles eyebrows

Sam: smiles even bigger Little cheesy, but I'll take it. she leans into him and they share a warm and romantic kiss.

Jack: So......???????

Sam: Fine, but you have to watch that program on " The evolution of earth science" with me tonight.

Jack has a look of dread on his face and goes to take a swig of his beer.....then decides to gulp half the bottle as if he was trying to fortify himself

Jack: Looking forward to it gives her a closed mouth fake smile

Sam: being mischevious Good, cause there is another one on tomorrow night. gives him a silly grin

They stare at eachother for a couple of seconds(he realizes he lost, loving that he met his match) and they both go in for a short but sweet kiss, then turn to look at the tv, sam's head on his shoulder, jack's arm around her..............then we start to pull back and fade to black

THE END

What do you think?
        My opinion is that you should get started writing us some fan fiction.....right now! Great scene! 'Cause we all know:

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

"Hello Guys, I'm Back"
          YOU ARE!!!
          *jumps up and down like a idot*
          SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            And for the first time since RDA left , I'm actually excited about what could happen next!!!!!

In other words:

+ =
            And.... jack: + = = Babies!!!!

OK, better take off those Pink Glasses....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I haven't been here for ages but what's this I hear about
              Spoiler:
              Jack back for five whole eps!
              ??

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                I gotta say.....this is truly one of the best S/J fics I've ever read. Gail R. Delaney is very good, and this story is great! It's right up there with meimei's and anunnaki's stuff.

+ =
                Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 29 March 2006, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  I gotta say.....this is truly one of the best S/J fics I've ever read. Gail R. Delaney is very good, and this story is great! It's right up there with anunnaki's stuff.

+ =
                  Gail stories are top grade. One of my favorite's is "Slow Dances".
                  http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...ersonalff.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                    You know I have been thinking, I know, I know... but as to the "tie up loose ends for O'Neill" other than Sam what other loose end is there? Okay maybe where he has been for the last year, but unless my shippy brain has totally taken over my head which is very possible, I can't help but feel that Sam is the loose end that they are talking about. Okay I so want to believe in Pacific Jacks' posts because that post about "Jack coming back for his gal", was probably the best post I have seen in a long time but ... I'm afraid to because if he didn't that fall would be fatal for me.
                    Best as I can tell, that's the only loose end left for him in Colorado!

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    (*skips off, happily humming a cheerful tune *)

Comment

Aww...Thank you so much for your praise on that brief ending, Sg-1fanintn!

I don't know if I have the chops to write a full story, it's something I'll have to think about.

Ok, so this is a little off-topic but, everytime I glanse at this smiley () I feel the urge to start singing that song: " I wear my Sunglasses at night...................and I don't remember the rest of the words....."

I have been thinking of all the possibilities for Season Ten and I can't shut off my brain. The characters of Sam and Jack have a real,if not slightly tenuous, shot at something good and solid.

Positive thoughts and Happy Posting!
                      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

"Hello Guys, I'm Back"

Hello family! I'mmmm baaack! RL has kept me away.

Anyway, in honor of the news that "JACK IS BACK" we have a new SHIPPER COOKIE!!!

It is the:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah

Did I mention that JACK IS BACK?
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                          Hey ,who they callin a Prim'tah!......*undignified giggling*

I crack myself up!

Ok.....look, don't judge me on one bad joke

I had an annoying experience on the way to work this morning. I always listen to the radio, never have any problems. So, here I am, driving along and enjoying the drive and all of a sudden a certain song comes over the radio(Don't ask me to remember as all my higher brain functions are dimmed at 5:15 in the morning.lol) I start to think of the whole Sam/Jack thing and can picture moments along with the song. It keeps happening as I change the stations. I have a life, I don't eat, drink and breath Stargate! Normally I can tune out any of those thoughts when I'm tryting to go about my busy day........Not Today! Is this a sign of what's to come? This whole RDA coming back " got my dander up", to borrow a Daniel phrase.

Happy Posting and......Help!
                          Oh, FaithStars, I have that experience EVERY day! It's part of the disease...all part of being in this world we call fandom! And I've got it so bad I'm even smiling as I type it!!!

+ =
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 29 March 2006, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Anyway, in honor of the news that "JACK IS BACK" we have a new SHIPPER COOKIE!!!

It is the:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah

Not only is Jack back but our belovit Ship Nana! Bake alot of those "Jack is Back" cookies so thatl the shipper's SQUEEEE! can be heard across the world!!
                            Welcome Back Ship Nana!
                            sigpic

Comment

It is the:

at regular intervals.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah

Ship Nana, how good to see you here! Thanks for the delicious cookie!

Wow! So many shippers swe haven't seen in awhile are showing up.....Token, ShipNana, Florence, Lunar, mad_gater. It's like a big shippy homecoming!

Comment

It is the:

at regular intervals.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah

Good to see you back, Ship Nana. Thanks for the cookie. I love the disclaimer!!
                                always and forever
                                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Working...
                                X