This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaithStars

They stare at eachother for a couple of seconds(he realizes he lost, loving that he met his match) and they both go in for a short but sweet kiss, then turn to look at the tv, sam's head on his shoulder, jack's arm around her..............then we start to pull back and fade to black

THE END

What do you think?
    I think someone needs to write a fanfic so we don't have to wait that long.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      I also loved Wormhold Extreme... and Citizen Joe, actually Citizen Joe is up there with my favorite eps... I really think it was out there for the fans...

But to be honest and please, this is coming from a proud founder of the Ship, Ship Hooray team... I miss RDA more than I miss the Ship... him being back is the best hot double chocolate brownie with ice cream and a glass of cold milk (2% of course )... the Ship would be the double chocolate topping I mean... extremly Yummy....

Hmm, I think I'm going to start to fight with Oma and Marjorsal for RDA... I know they have claimed him as theirs in this thread... but ...... I feel the LOVE!!!!
      Me too honey! RDA's return can only spell excellent news whether there's ship or not!

Hey, stop throwing those tomatoes!

Course I want ship, afterall, there's gonna 5 wonderful Jack filled eps coming our way. Count 'em! Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5! If that doesn't give tptb plenty of opportunity for some BHK's I don't know what will

There's no need to fight over RDA - today I'm feeling generous (However, as they say, tomorrow is another day ).
      sigpic

Comment

I would like to thank RDA for coming back .... I would like to thank PTB for asking him back ..... I would like to thank Wylie for being #1 fan of her dad and missed watching his shows

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JACK AND SAM FOREVER

BHK BHK

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          I would like to thank RDA for coming back .... I would like to thank PTB for asking him back ..... I would like to thank Wylie for being #1 fan of her dad and missed watching his shows

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JACK AND SAM FOREVER

BHK BHK
          What Gatebee said!!!!!!!

Aw shucks - I'm out of jello so for everyone else,

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those of you who know me well know I only squee on very special occasions - it's only happened once before, but today I have to join in

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The next one's reserved for the realtime BHK
          sigpic

Comment

First of all before I forget....

Gatebeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so nice to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, Oma, what are you doing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have babies to feed... 5 other to take care of... take a break!!!!!! (but I'm also glad to see you...)

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Me too honey! RDA's return can only spell excellent news whether there's ship or not!

Hey, stop throwing those tomatoes!

Course I want ship, afterall, there's gonna 5 wonderful Jack filled eps coming our way. Count 'em! Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5! If that doesn't give tptb plenty of opportunity for some BHK's I don't know what will

There's no need to fight over RDA - today I'm feeling generous (However, as they say, tomorrow is another day ).
            You're letting me share RDA today THANK YOU!!! I better hurry up, I'm not sure it will be the same with Sally but she's way to busy in Samanda right now, so I have it all for myself

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

First of all before I forget....

Gatebeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so nice to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, Oma, what are you doing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have babies to feed... 5 other to take care of... take a break!!!!!! (but I'm also glad to see you...)

You're letting me share RDA today THANK YOU!!! I better hurry up, I'm not sure it will be the same with Sally but she's way to busy in Samanda right now, so I have it all for myself
              Feeding the baby is why I'm up! Believe me it's not by choice that I'm here at strange times of the night Although it is 7am here now, so I'd be getting up anyway.
              sigpic

Comment

i'm back! and NO, you can't have him!

*evil laugh*

but when i'm done with him... if he's able to stay awake, you can 'borrow' him for a while.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Just found out that
                  Spoiler:
                  RDA is coming back for 5 episodes.

Season 10 just became worth watching.

now if TPTB could only think of some interesting storylines for the other 20 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    Did I imagine reading this or did someone report that Amanda said they (Sam and Jack) are together? I have been thread hopping so I have no idea how to find that post. I squeed when I read it!
                    yeah, where did this come from? did amanda *really* say this?

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Here's a lovely ship fic I just read.

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2...8/twilight.php

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                        What wonderful advice! Sam_Carter, you're wonderful!!!!! We should start some sort of archive of shippy thoughts, like astrogeologist did on the SAGC thread has. Who knows how to put it all together? We must preserve our best stuff (special events, great posts like Sam_Carter's above, etc.). After all, Sam & Jack will need it for their scrapbook!!!!!

+ =

ohhh! thank you, he he, i feel so loved!

i was thinking today as i was driving to college (yes i can mulit-task.. drive...sing...day-dream at the same time!), if we get our shippy episode and we know when it will air, how GREAT would it be if the whole family could get together for a mega huge screening of the episode the first ever time its shown.

it would be amazing cos we're all in the same boat. Seeing the relationship resolve for the first time all together would be a magical experience.

Maybe we could persuade the producers to come up with some SHIPPER EXTRAVAGANZA and have the episode air on a huge screen and we could all congregate.... lol!

hmmm, just my dreamy little thoughts!!! it would be great though... the family get together for the first time to witness to culmination of THE relationship we've shipped for so loyally!

lol, if wishes were horses eh!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Morning Folks!

This is a fly by post. It's 5:12 in the morning and I'm headed out the door to go to work.

Write Fanfic?.......It's a thought I'll have to explore a little.

Ok, I just had to go back and re-type half of what I said! That is what happens when I try to focus this early in the morning.LOL

Have a good day everyone
                          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

*sigh* Jack's back... I didn't believe until I read it on his site! Then I squeed! This is probably the biggest squee information since Threads and the sqee heard round the world!!

Off topic plug: My friend Elle James' new novel, Beneath the Texas Moon, is out. For all you romance junkies, it's her second novel and her first Harlequin. It sold out on Harlequin's website!! I squeed for her on that one! I'm so proud! *sob* Like I had anything to do with it! I want to be just like her when I grow up! LOL!

I'm going to a writer's conference with her this weekend. Don't know about internet access so I won't be able to lurk here... *pouts* But knowing Jack is back made even my toothache better! Of course, the hydrocodone probably helped with that some! LOL!

Comment

Good Day Jack Bump! Lov Ya RDA!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd come by and SQUEEEE again

Now I have to run and stop hyperventiliating about Uni coursework deadlines...

*wail*

This is so sad, but I actually couldn't sleep last night through thinking about all the possibililties of Jack's appearances
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X