X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Just thought I'd come by and SQUEEEE again

Now I have to run and stop hyperventiliating about Uni coursework deadlines...

*wail*

This is so sad, but I actually couldn't sleep last night through thinking about all the possibililties of Jack's appearances
    Please don't hyperventilate on us sueKay, deep breath!!!!!

And no its not sad, cause I did the same thing There are soooo many possibilities, they really are endless!!!!!

Comment

i just wrote a fic in honour of RDA's return called 'My Lover's Back'. Its a short 636 word drabble so it shouldn't take too long to read.

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewstory.php?sid=1513

its NC-17.

let me know what you think.
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
        i just wrote a fic in honour of RDA's return called 'My Lover's Back'. Its a short 636 word drabble so it shouldn't take too long to read.

its NC-17.

Wow! That's one way to get to blood moving first thing in the morning! Great story.

(Oh sooooo late for work!)
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

A belated (I had to be out all day yesterday ) but still heartfelt

SQUEEEEEEEE!!

About Rick coming back. Would have been pleased if he'd made it into the 200th but more substanbtial appearances over several episodes that those which I saw last night at the beginning of season 9, will be fantastic. Ship resolution, would of course be the icing on the cake.
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Just thought I'd ask all my shippy friends here if anyone could recommend any of the stargate sg-1 novels (especially any w/ moments hehe) I've been read the first two Atlantis novels and have really enjoyed them!!!
            Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
              Just thought I'd ask all my shippy friends here if anyone could recommend any of the stargate sg-1 novels (especially any w/ moments hehe) I've been read the first two Atlantis novels and have really enjoyed them!!!
              Thanks a lot!!!
              I haven't read them yet , but everyone recomends the two by Sally Malcolm
              http://www.gateworld.net/books/matterofhonor.shtml

Comment

I read the fanfic and I'm still blushing!

I loved the romantic aspect of it, beautifully done. However, I think I will stay away from all nc-17 fanfic from now on. Speeding heart is not good for me when I'm on my Doctor prescribed weight loss pills.LOL

As for my hopes for the upcoming season ten:

Spoiler:
                I would like to see resolution to all the shipper angst. I feel that with RDA back for more than a few episodes they can give us a romantic, yet clean and simple solution. I don't have to see some grand gesture like Marriage or finding out she is pregnant with his child. I would be happy with clear acknowledgment from the characters that they are in a real relationship. I would like at least one romantic kiss and at the end of the day, no hiding. We know that they come home to eachother!

If the writers choose to give us a little more, Not gonna Complain. I'm just trying not to put all my eggs in one basket.(multi-colored easter eggs, though they may be! LOL)

Happy posting
                It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                  I haven't read them yet , but everyone recomends the two by Sally Malcolm
                  http://www.gateworld.net/books/matterofhonor.shtml
                  Thanks, I thought I remembered hearing where those were good!!! I just loved reading the Atantis novels...
                  Spoiler:
                  it was good reading the characters thoughts and I'd love to read a good sg-1 book like that!!! Especially if it has even a hint of s/j in it...squeee...I'm so high on someone needs to pull me back down before I hit my head on the ceiling!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                    I read the fanfic and I'm still blushing!

I loved the romantic aspect of it, beautifully done. However, I think I will stay away from all nc-17 fanfic from now on. Speeding heart is not good for me when I'm on my Doctor prescribed weight loss pills.LOL

As for my hopes for the upcoming season ten:

Spoiler:
                    I would like to see resolution to all the shipper angst. I feel that with RDA back for more than a few episodes they can give us a romantic, yet clean and simple solution. I don't have to see some grand gesture like Marriage or finding out she is pregnant with his child. I would be happy with clear acknowledgment from the characters that they are in a real relationship. I would like at least one romantic kiss and at the end of the day, no hiding. We know that they come home to eachother!

If the writers choose to give us a little more, Not gonna Complain. I'm just trying not to put all my eggs in one basket.(multi-colored easter eggs, though they may be! LOL)

Happy posting
                    FaithStars

I totaly agree with you , in fact I'll be happy with a simple , concrete, no room for interpretation , on-screen acknoledgment that they are in a real, grown up relationship.
                    Anything else will be a bonus and will probably throw me in hospital with the shock

Comment

Thank you for that cute welcome, Jafackes. (By the way, love the name.LOL)

I think every hospital around the world would have to prepare for an influx of shocked patients! The Stargate Pandemic!

Happy posting!
                      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

You know I have been thinking, I know, I know... but as to the "tie up loose ends for O'Neill" other than Sam what other loose end is there? Okay maybe where he has been for the last year, but unless my shippy brain has totally taken over my head which is very possible, I can't help but feel that Sam is the loose end that they are talking about. Okay I so want to believe in Pacific Jacks' posts because that post about "Jack coming back for his gal", was probably the best post I have seen in a long time but ... I'm afraid to because if he didn't that fall would be fatal for me.

Comment

I would very much like to be optimistic-but unfortunately when it comes to this show it is very much glass if half empty.

I want a very clear message from them about sam and jack. I am tired of the slap and tickle.
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

its NC-17.

Great fic! That was so sweet!

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I know Pittsbughgirl, I can see myself watching episode 200 expecting, expecting, expecting....and nothing! Boy just the thought of that brings back emotions.

Comment

its NC-17.

Whoa, *covers eyes* had to skip over some but the end was soo perfectly sweet. Got my squee fix for the next day, week, month.
                                Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                                I would very much like to be optimistic-but unfortunately when it comes to this show it is very much glass if half empty.

I want a very clear message from them about sam and jack. I am tired of the slap and tickle.
                                I completly agree I'm so sick of not knowing if they got together or what the heck happened. They keep dropping all these hints like
                                Spoiler:
                                Not exactly...

What the heck is that?!?! She can't say she's in a relationship? Did TPTB actually think that that would satisy shippers? I'm sure it did satisy some but not ME!! I NEED CLOSURE! JUST LET THEM GET TOGETHER ALREADY! Okay, I need to stop before I pop a blood vessel.

YAY! JACKS BACK!!
                                Last edited by Toll Verliebt; 29 March 2006, 08:20 AM.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Working...
                                X