Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is that when he does come back, I don't want Sam and Jack to GET TOGETHER; I want it clear that they've BEEN TOGETHER all this time.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
      You know no matter what the out-come, I am quite enjoying feeling feelings for Stargate again. I also have to say that I agree with you Pacific Jack, I have been wondering what is it that would bring Jack to Stargate; I mean if he is in charge of Homeworld Security he should have been involved in many episodes in Season 9 but he wasn't, so story -wise what would bring him here? Of course, my answer to that question would be Sam but with TPTB I'm sure it would have to be something more.

What more?!?!? I mean, there was a lot of...
      Spoiler:
      horrible plante stuff
      (I only watched about three or four episodes all season) and nothing! So what would it have to be? The moon being blown up?!

Sorry. I'm in a bad mood because I have to go to claass in an hour and a half...

RDA is on California time? That makes it the same time zone as me. It's about 8:30 so... when is the announcement supposed to be?

EDIT: SQUEEEEE!!!! It's offical! He's returning!!!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Hey Guys!!!
        Sorry i've been away for so long, RL is hectic at the moment but when I saw the news just I had to pop in!!!!!

I'm so happy! Our Jack is coming back!!! And we're going to get some ship!!

That is some of the best news i've heard in ages!!!!!!!!
        and the ep he's coming back in sounds great!

Sorry i'm hyper now...after Season 9 I wasn't expecting anything good from Season 10.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

where did you see this news????

Comment

Originally posted by yeahsureyabetcha
            It's on the Gateworld homepage!

This is the best bit:

The show's producers also told GateWorld that Anderson's appearance in the episode will be substantial, and not a brief cameo as he did in Season Nine's "Avalon, Part 1" and "Origin."

In honour of Jack's return I changed my avatar.

By the way, did I mention I can't wait for S10 now?

Last edited by Oma-1; 28 March 2006, 07:47 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Darren's post is here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26676

Much squeeing going on in my house right now. Life is good.

Comment

OH....i'm soo excited!!! Best part is it's going to be for more than 1 episode....and Atlantis....do we know yet how much Sam is going to be going to Atlantis in Season 10? For a while I heard she might split her time, which could be why Jack is going....wishful thinking I know.

Comment

So that road trip we've been talking about taking? I think we have a destination

*the shippers on the bus are celebrating,
                  celebrating, celebrating,
                  the shippers on the bus are celebrating,
                  celebrating, celebrating,
                  ALL DAY LONG*
                  sigpic

Comment

OH....i'm soo excited!!! Best part is it's going to be for more than 1 episode....and Atlantis....do we know yet how much Sam is going to be going to Atlantis in Season 10? For a while I heard she might split her time, which could be why Jack is going....wishful thinking I know.
                    I heard that about Sam splitting her time between SGA and SG1 next year as well. I can only say that if TPTB write her in Atlantis during the episodes when Jack's with SG1, I'll volunteer to head up a lynch mob for a trip to Vancouver.

Comment

Its great!! It makes it even better knowing that it won't just be a 2 minute scene lke in Avalon and Origin and that it will be more than one ep!!!! I really can't wait to see Season 10 now!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

RE: "200"

Does the structure of this episode strike anyone else as yet another way to have ship on screen without it being real or having any lasting consequences?

Comment

I just stumbled upon this and was SO excited I had to share it with my shipper family.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...nreturns.shtml

I already knew about it but it's just so good to read it in person. YES!!

Just one more time...YES!!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

I had to stick my head out too! Yippee! RDA is coming back for a visit! (Hopefully a good, long stay)!! On with the ship...on with the ship...
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                              RE: "200"

Does the structure of this episode strike anyone else as yet another way to have ship on screen without it being real or having any lasting consequences?
                              Not to be overly pessimistic, but, yeah. S&J could get together in "Wormhole" but not in real life. We could see story ideas to that effect, and see the "imaginary" characters playing them out...but not OUR S&J. All I can say is if that happens, I will throw my TV out the window.

ON THE OTHER HAND, because RDA is coming back for MULTIPLE EPISODES, we shippers aren't left with just one ep. to hang our hopes on. That's a good thing.

And I really like how the producer described the "200" episode (paraphrasing): "some fans will love it, and some will hate it." WHAT ELSE could he be talking about but the S/J ship?

So I'm feeling cautiously optimistic, definitely more so than I was at the beginning of S9!

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                                Not to be overly pessimistic, but, yeah. S&J could get together in "Wormhole" but not in real life. We could see story ideas to that effect, and see the "imaginary" characters playing them out...but not OUR S&J. All I can say is if that happens, I will throw my TV out the window.

ON THE OTHER HAND, because RDA is coming back for MULTIPLE EPISODES, we shippers aren't left with just one ep. to hang our hopes on. That's a good thing.

And I really like how the producer described the "200" episode (paraphrasing): "some fans will love it, and some will hate it." WHAT ELSE could he be talking about but the S/J ship?

So I'm feeling cautiously optimistic, definitely more so than I was at the beginning of S9!

When did it say multiple episodes? I only read he was coming back for one.

Well I'd l;ove to stay and celebrate with you all but I got to get to class.

Be back later!

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X