X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    JACK'S BACK!!!

**Thanks to ShimmeringStar for the cap**

LOL!! YAY!!!! *Jumps up and down* Today is a good day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      RE: "200"

Does the structure of this episode strike anyone else as yet another way to have ship on screen without it being real or having any lasting consequences?
      Yes, that hit me when they started out talking about how much "fun" it would be. Maybe the SG-1 characters will have parts in the "show."

Comment

I've had enough desk flying!! I'm in the cockpit and winging my way back to Colorado...Cheyenne Mountain...SGC...Sam!!!

sigpic

Comment

Here's a little scenario I've come up with for S/J ship finally being resolved.

It's Sam's birthday, and Daniel, Teal'c and Cameron have arranged a surprise party at her house.

It's night time, and a big crowd from the SGC are crouched down in Sam's living room, trying to be quiet. The lights are out.

The next thing, Sam comes through the door. The lights go on and everyone shouts...

SURPRISE!?

Sam and Jack are looking kinda flustered, giggle and look at each other. Then they say...

SURPRISE!

And have a BIG HONKIN' KISS!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I kinda feel sorry for Kate of RDAnderson.com. I don't know her or have I even posted on there but she could have broken the news when

RDA first talked to her about it-- that was his intent. They talked it over and decided maybe they'd better wait. Supposedly, until Tuesday. Then a number of participants start mentioning it at the con. Oh well.

On another note, does anyone have AT's exact words at the con about possible S/J ship? I read somewhere that she was asked and said something coy -- like "no", "yes," "maybe." Not the exact words, but I do remember the "maybe."

Comment

Actually...Kate's forum did announce the news first, but GW had an article up within literally a few minutes of Kate's forum announcing it.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                WOOHOO!
                YEEHA!
                Jack is back and the Ships a sailing again!

I'm also cautiously optimistic about ship in the 200th especially if it's another WormHole Extreme but it's great that we'll see them together again! We Missed you Rick!
                Last edited by SG1Poz; 28 March 2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Here's a little scenario I've come up with for S/J ship finally being resolved.

It's Sam's birthday, and Daniel, Teal'c and Cameron have arranged a surprise party at her house.

It's night time, and a big crowd from the SGC are crouched down in Sam's living room, trying to be quiet. The lights are out.

The next thing, Sam comes through the door. The lights go on and everyone shouts...

SURPRISE!?

Sam and Jack are looking kinda flustered, giggle and look at each other. Then they say...

SURPRISE!

And have a BIG HONKIN' KISS!
                  Great idea!!! That would be so funny and we'd get our big, honkin' kiss, too!!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!

Squeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've guess you have all read and re-read, but can I just re-post... it makes me so happy!!!!

Originally posted by GW
                    ...Anderson will appear in the episode currently titled "200," which not coincidentally will air at the show's 200th episode this summer...
                    LOL4JACK: Wohooo... looks around office to see if somebody is watching... does happy dance....

Originally posted by GW
                    The show's former leading man will also guest star on Stargate Atlantis in Season Three,
                    LOL4JACK: Keeps dancing not caring if people are watching

Originally posted by GW
                    and will appear in additional episodes of SG-1's tenth year.
                    LOL4JACK: Freaks out and believes this is not possible... needs to sit down and breath...

Originally posted by GW
                    We've asked him, and he's going to come back. Certainly not for the whole time, but he's going to come and play with us again
                    LOL4JACK: Reads and really, really understands that yes... HE IS COMING BACK... suddenly imagines what will SG-1 be with O'Neill again.... THUMP!!!!

Originally posted by GW
                    The show's producers also told GateWorld that Anderson's appearance in the episode will be substantial, and not a brief cameo as he did in Season Nine's "Avalon, Part 1" and "Origin."
                    Carolina: I'm sorry to inform you that LOKL4JACK is temporary indisposed... she is being treated for shock and minor injuries, but will be out of hospital soon... in the meantime she has some cake, jello and all her SG-1 DVDs to keep her company

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      I kinda feel sorry for Kate of RDAnderson.com. I don't know her or have I even posted on there but she could have broken the news when

RDA first talked to her about it-- that was his intent. They talked it over and decided maybe they'd better wait. Supposedly, until Tuesday. Then a number of participants start mentioning it at the con. Oh well.

On another note, does anyone have AT's exact words at the con about possible S/J ship? I read somewhere that she was asked and said something coy -- like "no", "yes," "maybe." Not the exact words, but I do remember the "maybe."
                      Did I imagine reading this or did someone report that Amanda said they (Sam and Jack) are together? I have been thread hopping so I have no idea how to find that post. I squeed when I read it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just want to add my YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          WOOHOO!
                          YEEHA!
                          Jack is back and the Ships a sailing again!

I'm also cautiously optimistic about ship in the 200th especially if it's another WormHole Extreme but it's great that we'l see them together again! We Missed you Rick!
                          I'll second that Can hardly believe he's coming back, and i really cant wait for it to be on telly. season 10 hurry up. please. off to have some cake as celebration

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Sam and Jack forever

Comment

Let's not forget Don Davis for keeping the faith!
                              sigpic

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSS OMG
                                Hope there'll be shippy moments in the 200th episode *crossing fingers*

*jumping and dancing*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Working...
                                X