Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, thanks nell, those pics make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!

Comment

Read a great fic this afternoon and couldn't wait to give you guys the link. I really really enjoyed it It's a longish one (90 pages) but sooo worth the ink It's called One Little Kiss by Vicky James.

http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storie...littlekiss.txt

Go read it!
      sigpic

Comment

A video relay message to Teal'c and Daniel about their trip!!

Jack: .....the weather is fabulous here on PX1234! We couldn't have picked a better honeymoon spot!! Sam, do you want to add anything? Sam! Sam?? (Jack's thinking: 'Uh oh, she's got that look in her eyes again!!! Wow, she's killing me!! Boy, am I lucky!!!')
        Sam: Hmmmmmm? Oh, yeah, see ya later guys!! (Sam's thinking: 'Jack is soooo yummy!!!')
        Jack: Um, well, see ya later!!
        sigpic

Comment

I don't mind where they get married .... just show a marriage ceremony with a BHK in real time is all I ask .... is that too much to ask for after all these years

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
            Awww, thanks nell, those pics make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!
            Oh yeah. Same here.
            sigpic
            Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              Read a great fic this afternoon and couldn't wait to give you guys the link. I really really enjoyed it It's a longish one (90 pages) but sooo worth the ink It's called One Little Kiss by Vicky James.

http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/storie...littlekiss.txt

Go read it!
              Thanks for the fic rec Oma. Unfortunately I'm at work so I can't read it right now (and it's my late night too!). With any luck it will be dead around here and I'll be able to slip in a bit of reading.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nell

Jack: .....the weather is fabulous here on PX1234! We couldn't have picked a better honeymoon spot!! Sam, do you want to add anything? Sam! Sam?? (Jack's thinking: 'Uh oh, she's got that look in her eyes again!!! Wow, she's killing me!! Boy, am I lucky!!!')
                Sam: Hmmmmmm? Oh, yeah, see ya later guys!! (Sam's thinking: 'Jack is soooo yummy!!!')
                ROFLMAO!!
                And Thanks for the fic Oma-1!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell

LOL!!!! That, and the arrival of the 5th season of the West Wing made my day. You are awesome, nell

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                  My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                  My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                  My Stargate Videos
                  It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    I don't mind where they get married .... just show a marriage ceremony with a BHK in real time is all I ask .... is that too much to ask for after all these years
                    No it is not. I don't think we'll see it though. Or at least, I won't get my hopes up about it, because that only ever ends badly where this ship is concerned

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAT LYS

BON ANNIVERSAIRE LYS

MALIGAYANG BATI LYS

Comment

Happy Birthday Lys
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Let Thor marry them! That would be cool!
                          hehehehe that would be great!

or he could be the little ring boy...if he's little hands could hold the rings!

Comment

Happy Birthday Lys!

Comment

Anyone see on the GateWorld HomePage under latst headlines about the Actor who played Narim? I just hope Narim does not return.I for one had enough of the Sam's Man Friends.
                              Spoiler:
                              After Ripple Effect I would not put it past TPTB.Maybe there will be an almost Kiss between Sam/Narim

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Anyone see on the GateWorld HomePage under latst headlines about the Actor who played Narim? I just hope Narim does not return.I for one had enough of the Sam's Man Friends.
                                Spoiler:
                                After Ripple Effect I would not put it past TPTB.Maybe there will be an almost Kiss between Sam/Narim
                                Spoiler:
                                almost kiss? There was already. =/

but I couldn't stand Narim. He was such a little kid. ... ugh... if only I had Jack's P-90. I would have gotten rid of Narim with the single shot.
                                sigpic
                                Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Working...
                                X