Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, I'd like to clear up something. I really hope that after my posts the other day (when we were talking about GUP), people have not felt the need to stop coming in this thread, cause it was certainly not my intention.
    I've never said that people couldn't talk about the things that made them unhappy in this season.
    It's perfectly normal that some shippers aren't entirely happy with S9, and it's also perfectly normal that other shippers enjoy this season.
    It's okay to rant, and it's okay too to tell when you like something, even in this new season.

What I like in this thread is that people can agree or disagree on something, but what's always (I love that word ! ) going to bring them back together, is their love for Sam and Jack, and their love for Sam&Jack's love

Now, something entirely off-topic but when I saw that trailer at the theater tonight, I immediately thought about this thread !
    You know that penguins have a big place in the Shipper Family, don't you ? Then watch this trailer ! I really hope it will bring you a smile !

http://www2.warnerbros.com/happyfeet/#
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

(((((((Flo))))))))) I can soooooo see Sam and Jack enjoying this movie

I mean, they do acknowledge penguins as their buddies and talking of penguins....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        What I like in this thread is that people can agree or disagree on something, but what's always (I love that word ! ) going to bring them back together, is their love for Sam and Jack, and their love for Sam&Jack's love
        Indeed!!!!!

Now, something entirely off-topic but when I saw that trailer at the theater tonight, I immediately thought about this thread !
        You know that penguins have a big place in the Shipper Family, don't you ? Then watch this trailer ! I really hope it will bring you a smile !

Woohoo! I love the trailer. Thanks for the link.
        sigpic

Comment

It's perfectly normal that some shippers aren't entirely happy with S9, and it's also perfectly normal that other shippers enjoy this season.
          It's okay to rant, and it's okay too to tell when you like something, even in this new season.

YUP!! most eloquently said and so very right

How fun was THAT!!! thank you for sharing that...ya gotta love the penguins
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh yeah...happy feet...saw the trailer on Film 2005 the other day

can't wait!

Tame - when I think of the astronomical ammount I've spent on Star Trek, I wish I HAD spent it on SG1...I must have spent well over £1000 (about $2000) on Star Trek...and SG1 stuff is so much better, and better value for money too.

Might buy RDA's siggy since I know it'll go to charity and not to some business fat cats!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi. A little pre-Shipmas gift. It's my first actual uploaded, published fic, so don't set your hopes too high, but I just wanted to raise spirits a little, cos we all seem so glum!

Happy reading!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ningcurve.html
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Who do you think Sam would pick?

or

or

or

Is there really a choice?
                sigpic

Comment

No choice there.

Comment

I sure know who I would pick

BTW, this pic always reminds me of OMA... has anybody heard from her?
                    Last edited by LOL4JACK; 16 December 2005, 04:25 PM.

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Errrm, I'm assuming we're talking about the shipper here and not the strange lady who talks in riddles. Cos that would be worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Errrm, I'm assuming we're talking about the shipper here and not the strange lady who talks in riddles. Cos that would be worrying.
                        LOL TJ.... Well, it makes me think.... Oma the shipper didn't talk with riddles but she was sure wise I mean what shipper is not wise.... Sam and Jack together

Comment

Of course we're wise. Have you not seen the pearls we dish out to Atlantis shippers. We sound like grannies, dishing out advice! We've been through the wringer a bit!

Comment

Jack: Ah-Sam! What's this about you and McKay?

Sam: Jack what are you talking about?

Jack: I heard you two had a kind of fling!

Sam: How could you even go there? He had a stupid dream about me and now everyone and their grandmother thinks we are going to become an item!

Jack: So it's not true!
                            Sam: Jack, I love you and there will never be anyone else, even if TPTB forces the issue. We will over come and be together at the end!

Jack: Give me a hug!
                            Sam: No, what about a kiss?
                            Jack: That sounds even better~`~

sigpic

Comment

Trupi.... LOL!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! and LOL!!!!

Lynn, I can see you no posting of IM tonight?

Comment

Trupi. You're a star and a half!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X