This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Just apologising for not being around much...kinda falling out with SG1 at the mo' (not the fandom...the actual how) and I'm really not caring about it much anymore at all either. I'm still lurking here, but I've not got anything to add anymore sadly.
    (((suekay)))

oh, suekay, how i do know what you're feeling.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s8's threads

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
      exactly, the break up scen with Pete was "right", and the thing with jack was akward...oh, bleh!

but i do reall love that top.
      are you guys forgetting that the outfit sam wore to see jack is the same outfit she'd worn when pete took her to see the house? sam was obviously in a hurry to see jack after that experience, so she didn't waste time changing her clothes.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        spoilers for s8's threads

are you guys forgetting that the outfit sam wore to see jack is the same outfit she'd worn when pete took her to see the house? sam was obviously in a hurry to see jack after that experience, so she didn't waste time changing her clothes.

sally
        I can't say I blame her for being in a hurry. Did Pete not think that maybe Sam would like a say in where they lived before he bought a house?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Hey shippers, I've been away for awhile (since October!) thanks to school, and my ever-increasing disillusionment with S9.

BUT, it's spring break, and like the loser I am, I have nothing better to do than...you guessed it...write shippy fanfic, and plug said shippy fanfic on the GW forums!

So, here you go.

As always, I crave feedback so if you'd like to comment, please do!

Comment

thank you all for the fanfic links

Comment

Good day campers! A friendly day bump to move us up! Remember, a dish of oatmeal a day keeps you fit and lean! Look at me and Sam!

Oop! Wrong picture! Sorry!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Great we have a full house tonight! Good time to ask this question: What question do you think Daniel was asking Jack, in the beginning of each loop in WO?
                We all know how Daniel gets carried away when something's important to him, right?

Well, just MHO here, but I think he was re-visiting that old, recurring argument that SG-1 keep having, and having been there before, O'Neill was tuning him out in favour of watching Sam. Course, he had to be discrete about it, blank expression etc cos it wouldn't do to be caught staring at his 2IC and drooling into his Froot Loops now would it!

The argument? Which flavour of jello is superior.

That's just my opinion about it. What do you think?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  General principles, 3:15am Central Standard Time bump!!!

I have been reading all your posts from the last few days, and I'm having such a good time getting caught up!!!!!

The poll: Yes, Rogue, there is always some truth in jest.

Sam Carter's paper: What's your deadline?

The photo stories by trupi and nell: Wonderful!!!!!

The discussions in general: Great and optimistic!

I just wanted to say that I made myself watch Ripple Effect again Friday night on Skiffy...because it ticked me off so badly the first time that I thought I might have missed something. And I'm glad I watched it again, because I picked up on something that didn't register with me the first time:
                  Spoiler:
                  Teal'c, who has always been a big S/J shipper, was smiling broadly when he said that the Sam in his reality had just gotten back from her honeymoon. He wouldn't have been that pleased if she had married Pete, so she must have married Jack!

Same thing with Janet on the "maternity leave" remark. I just don't think she would have looked so pleased if it had been anyone but Jack.

Also, on the almost smooch with Martouf: I saw a look of realization in Sam's eyes when she pulled back. I think she realized that although she was glad to see Martouf alive, and although it conjured up old reactions from the blending with Jolinar, she knew the kiss would have been wrong!

So, I'm very glad I watched it again!

Ok.....I'm only up to March 15, so back to my reading!

my paper is due in on March 31st so i'd need peoples opinions about Sam & Jack in by the 28th at the VERY latest. Thanks!
                  Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                  Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                  Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Good morning bump!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                      Hey shippers, I've been away for awhile (since October!) thanks to school, and my ever-increasing disillusionment with S9.

BUT, it's spring break, and like the loser I am, I have nothing better to do than...you guessed it...write shippy fanfic, and plug said shippy fanfic on the GW forums!

So, here you go.

ST-1,, that's a winner! Perfectly fitted to that ep, and loved your Sam/Jack characterization.

Just sayin', sweet! Thank goodness for spring breaks if they inspire cool stories like this! Nice read.
                      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                      sigpic
                      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
                        I don't post here often, but I lurk quite a bit. We're all feeling a little (okay, a lot) ship deprived these days, so I thought I'd offer up my latest fanfiction as a bit of a salve for the soul. It's a bit behind the times, since it's yet another that takes place at the end of season 8, but it's decidely shippy and might distract you from your Stargate frustrations for a few minutes.

The story is called "The Nature of Change," and you can find it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2848661/1/

Enjoy.
                        Ayiana, that was so lovely!

Just sayin', SWEET! Thanks for the distraction!
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

@nell, reporting as ordered, It's all trupi's fault.
                          First I hit my head (Thunked)
                          LMAO at freundian slip remark, I'm getting some very strange looks at the moment from co workers. I'm actually supposed to be doing their wages.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1

So, here you go.

Great story! They were very true to their characters in my mind. And I do agree, Spring Break is a great time for getting ideas for and writing shippy fic, which is where "Aftermath "comes from. It's S/J of course, but there is a big chapter of angst before it gets to what we all love () best. (What I'm working on now) Read, review, give it a gander! (It's my first full length story, still in progress.)

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

lunch bump is good

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                I think that's more of a bump and grind!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X