This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    see, this is what ticks me off (ticks all shippers off most likely).

Spoiler:
    when i came into season 9, i knew that whatever ship would be done, it would be subtle. BUT, what i *didn't* expect was to literally take away the progress we'd gotten with sam allowing the hinting of a past sam/orlin sexual intimacy and SAM leaning in for a kiss with martouf. it's like five steps forward with 'threads' and three steps back with season 9 shenanigans.

season 9 is the FIRST time the ratings haven't increased from the previous season. 7 did better than 6. 8 did better than 7. 9... did worse than 8.

i think it's safe to say that not only rda missing might be one of the factors for lower ratings. and lack of s/j ship (amongst other things).

well, my hope is that whatever glee the ptb had in torturing the shippers in season 9... that it's past and out of their systems.

sally
    I agree with you about whay the ratings are down (Personally I watched maybe four episodes all season). That and the fact that they turned it into The Cameron Mitchell Show...

I highly doubt that TIIC are done torturing us Shippers. They have taken great pleasure in it in the past and I don't think they will stop any time soon.
    At least, not as long as RCC is still an Executive Producer...

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      well, i thought you guys might like this. (is it just me or does the guy with the bat look a lot like RCC?)

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=177
      jeez, that game is addictive!

(my best was 320.9 (ft?))

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        zuz: <feels incredibly stupid but asks anyway> when was that?
        I'm not sure what you're refering to... If you mean the pics:

The first set on this page is from Threads and the second one is from It's good to be king. So both are from s8.

Hope that's what you wanted to know. If not please ask away ...I'll try to answer.

PS: And why would you feel stupid, not necessary here, we're among friends. Look at me, nobody is scolding me for my English. And I'm really appreciating it. BTW Thanks, people.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Here's a fan fic you may enjoy - I did!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2414242/1/
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar

I thought I was the only one who noticed so I didn't say anything! He probably broke it playing Hockey. Also, his index and ring finger are the same legnth.

Though I am not an expert on RDA's hands, I do believe that his thumbs are both like that, from what I've watched of MacGyver. Just born that way (and aren't they some hands?)

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              Me, too. S8 and S9 at the very least.
              i didn't even make it past s4!

when i bought season 4, it was just before 'chimera' aired... by the time it aired, i hadn't even opened season 4 dvds, let alone watched them. the package is still unopened.

i'm thinking of selling seasons 1-4, and i will NOT buy 6-8 unless we get a GREAT shippy resolution between sam and jack!

it's not a threat. i mean, why the heck bother when you're disappointed in the 'outcome'?

k, done whining.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                And in Threads
                Spoiler:
                Jack and Kerry were both in more clothes than most lover wake up in.

They were like
                Spoiler:
                long-time marrieds.
                I have my theories about clothing in that scene, from having noticed what the various characters have worn through the seasons up to then.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

PS: And why would you feel stupid, not necessary here, we're among friends. Look at me, nobody is scolding me for my English. And I'm really appreciating it. BTW Thanks, people.
                  zuz, i didn't know english wasn't your first language until you brought it to my attention.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    They were like
                    Spoiler:
                    long-time marrieds.
                    I have my theories about clothing in that scene, from having noticed what the various characters have worn through the seasons up to then.
                    Do share these theories! Please! You have me curious!

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      zuz, i didn't know english wasn't your first language until you brought it to my attention.

sally
                      Sally, stop poking fun at me, pretty please.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

That is such an adorable shot. Amanda has the absolute best smile this side of the milky way.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

yeah, thats a good shot of sam and jack =]
                          SciFi Since 07.27.97

Comment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...03%5F0252.html
                            What big hands RDA has Julie!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                              Sally, stop poking fun at me, pretty please.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9...304pink4ws.jpg
                              zuz, thanks for posting all these great Sam and Jack pics!! Is this a manip or did RDA and Amanda pose together? What year?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                And in Threads
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack and Kerry were both in more clothes than most lover wake up in.
                                Yes after seeing the Chimera scene,
                                Spoiler:
                                I was happy J/K were fully clothed. But I really could have done without both scenes. What happened to the vaguness these guys are so famous for? Oh yeah, it just applies to Sam and Jack.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X