This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    *sigh* I know. But a Shipper can wish, right?
    I kinda liked Kerry too. Well...Once she broke up with Jack.Truthfully, I think Threads was what the title suggested, tying up loose ends. They had thought the series was ending so they 'completed' the ship (which explains why they suddenly continued it after dropping it for years). But when it continude they decided to go "OK we took care of the ship, the shippers are happy, lets do whatever."
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

They're talking about Threads again Sam...
      I know Jack. But what do you expect? TPTB have given them nothing this season!
      Believe me, I know!
      Teal'C? Do you notice how close they are sitting in this episode? I mean, she is practically in his lap!
      It is about time!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

So... You think that means nothing but snuggleing happened the night before...?
        I'm sure they had a healthy relationship just found the naked S/P and the clad J/K strange.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

They're talking about Threads again Sam...
          I know Jack. But what do you expect? TPTB have given them nothing this season!
          Believe me, I know!
          Teal'C? Do you notice how close they are sitting in this episode? I mean, she is practically in his lap!
          It is about time!
          Excellent
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

well, i thought you guys might like this. (is it just me or does the guy with the bat look a lot like RCC?)

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=177

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
              But there were scenes in Threads that I really liked.

Look at all the eye sex, isn't it cute??
              Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

GW going down

What would happen if Jack weding with Sam?
                GW forum going to hell for all time

:
                Last edited by dexterav; 18 March 2006, 12:45 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  well, i thought you guys might like this. (is it just me or does the guy with the bat look a lot like RCC?)

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=177
                  Funny! I've seen this before. I got above 300 a couple of times.
                  Sorry, but who's RCC?
                  "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
                    Funny! I've seen this before. I got above 300 a couple of times.
                    Sorry, but who's RCC?
                    coop. robert c cooper. i was making a joke. a bad joke. very bad.

Comment

Ok!
                      "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        I'm sure they had a healthy relationship just found the naked S/P and the clad J/K strange.
                        Yeah, it didn't make sense for J/K but I am THANKFUL for that omission!!! My eyes did not need that image. I've so conveniently tucked away and locked up that mind-numbing, bone-chilling, pain-wrenching scene in Chimera. I didn't need to be assaulted again with J/K.

OK, now for something more pleasant....
                        Stargate Fan Awards will soon accept fanfiction nominations. Stay tuned. Some of the best Stargate and Sam & Jack fanfiction for us to enjoy!!!
                        http://stargatefanawards.com/
                        sigpic

Comment

You mean this isn't a resort? I was wondering why I've been waiting for 3 days for my stone therapy massage.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Okay, so this theory has probably been suggested before but...

Spoiler:
                            maybe as far as the almost kiss scene between Sam & Marpoof (yes that spelling was intentional!) was ACTUALLY an ALTERNATE REALITY Sam and the writers wanted us to THINK is was our Sam.

Well, thats what i'm thinking about in happy denial land... anyone wanna join me here, its lovely... the sun is shining, the Sam & Jack shippy music is playing constanly along with snippets of sound clips of shippy moments and i can turn on a TV infront of me and all my favourite shippy moments will play!

Oh i love happy denial land!
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

oh i forgot, i was watching 'Chain Reaction' today and that scene when Jack goes to visit Hammond at his home, and George's grandchildren run up to Jack and he grabs them both in huge hugs lifting them up...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...x15%5F092.html

SO SWEET.

Oh, and Kinsey's dog Oscar was played by RDA's dog (according to Joe Mallozzi!) So sweet. RDA is great with kids, dogs.... ahhhhh *wipes drool off keyboard*
                              Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                              Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                              Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

and another one;

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=293674155

Comment

Working...
                                X