Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That scene had me in pain.I still have not recovered from Chimera and Affinity.Still waiting for a
    Spoiler:
    resolution for Sam and Jack has not helped.I saw the news on the GW HomePage about RDA on the Simpsons.I hope the next RDA news will be RDA appearing in the 200th episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      That was wonderful! Very much what I needed since the Ship's been lacking on screen
      *curtsies* I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your kind feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        The scene when he has her against the wall makes me sick and I found it very disturbing. Sam looks like she's in pain then pre-orgasmic!
        uh, trupi, you're not helping!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Hi! Just checking in after another busy week at work. Does everyone know about this? I mean, I knew it was going to happen...but I wasn't sure when. And it sounds like something one of us would do!

(SI-1710) Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore 4/09/06

HOMER GOES TO INDIA ON "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, APRIL 9, ON FOX
          Special Guest Voice Richard Dean Anderson

Homer learns that the nuclear power plant is being shut down and outsourced to India. After Homer is sent to train the new employees, he becomes power hungry in his new position of authority. Meanwhile, Selma and Patty meet their Hollywood heartthrob, MacGyver (Richard Dean Anderson), and kidnap him for their own obsessive worship. When Anderson discovers how exciting real-life drama can be, he refuses to leave until Selma and Patty devise their own plan in THE SIMPSONS episode Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore airing Sunday, April 9 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-1710) (TV-TBA)
          Thanks for the info!! Hmmmm? I thought it was airing March 26. Let's see there's something about April 9. April 9? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
          I'll be on vacation!! THE.RESORT.HAS.NO.TV!! **screams and hyperventilates** **slaps forehead** FCOL, I'll program my VCR. **calming breaths**
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            moment to rant...

spoilers for s7/s8

Spoiler:
            sometimes, something will make me remember chimera (my number one least favorite experience of any show of any time). well, being the sadist that i am, i have the ep on my hard drive (i'm sick!!). i just rewatched the horrible make out scene in the hallway between sam and THAT GUY.

could the ptb found a worse way to kill us? for me, *that* scene was worse that pete proposing and sam saying yes, ten fold.

i will never get past it. i will never get over it. i will never forgive them, UNLESS they give me/us the SAME passionate scene between sam and jack!!!

k, i just needed a shoulder (millions actually, considering how many shippers read this ) to cry on.

sally
            Chimera is the alltime worst episode for me as a Shipper!! Hundred Days is second!! As far as I'm concerned, Ripple Effect was a mere bleep on the Richter Scale for earth-shaking Ship disasters!! LOL Chimera was so high that it makes Mount St. Helens, no, it makes Mount Vesuvius look like a burp!!!
            sigpic

Comment

i just saw the clip for an advertisement for s? of atlantis and s10 for stargate. it's made up of clips from the seasons that just passed (s9 for sg1).

in the sg1/atlantis clip, it showed
              Spoiler:
              sam emerging from the water from the atlantis ep 'grace under pressure'. a few clips later, it showed sam kissing mckay.

tell me, shippers, does it sound like advertising to please the viewers to me? not SHIPPER viewers, but the ones they want to attract?

yes, i'm disappointed. again.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

moment to rant...

spoilers for s7/s8

Spoiler:
                sometimes, something will make me remember chimera (my number one least favorite experience of any show of any time). well, being the sadist that i am, i have the ep on my hard drive (i'm sick!!). i just rewatched the horrible make out scene in the hallway between sam and THAT GUY.

could the ptb found a worse way to kill us? for me, *that* scene was worse that pete proposing and sam saying yes, ten fold.

i will never get past it. i will never get over it. i will never forgive them, UNLESS they give me/us the SAME passionate scene between sam and jack!!!

k, i just needed a shoulder (millions actually, considering how many shippers read this ) to cry on.

sally
                Awww. Poor Sally. *hugs*

I agree with you totally!!! That was the worst!!! I will never forgive TPTB. Ever! Especially considering the fact that
                Spoiler:
                it was the most graphic scene ever on the show!!! AND they showed them in bed the next morning!!! They had never done that before!!!

Anyway, in a vain attempt to cheer up the shippers who are depressed, I dug through my favorites list at FF.net and found this.
                Pointless future fluff...
                It if funny, fluffy, and might help.

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

last ep of the series?

well, if we're *forced* to have mitchell and vala on the show...

mitchell relieves himself of command of sg1. he realizes that he's almost gotten sg1 killed one too many times. he leaves and goes back to command training classes. (he eventually returns and resumes command of sg1, sans sam, daniel, and teal'c)

vala decides to take a to'kra symbiote. she's got too many bad memories of what she's went through and done. she wants peace and hopes she'll find it with a tok'ra companion.

daniel goes to atlantis, like he's wanted to for years. he'll take over for weir (who left with sheppard back to earth).

teal'c is going to play his time between living on earth (in his own house) and being an advisor to bra'tac, who's leading the new jaffa nation.

jack is retired, only coming back occasionally to help the asgard.

sam is back to heading research and developement at area 51.

sam and jack are married (already revealed in s10) and are expecting their first child.

everyone is happy and alive. everyone will continue to see one another, because they're best friends and love one another.

my show ends with ppl happy.

sally

you genius

Fairy-tale coming. I love optimistic explanation of end
                  I hope realy at the end Sam&Jack is TOGETHER and have 10 childrens (from fanfic )
                  SG1 kick to ass ORI, but need this end very close (10. season is best to end), because my patiente have limits

sigpic

Comment

Good Day Bump to move us back to page 1! b bbb
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                      Now if I were writing it, it would have my favorite fic ending of;

Jack's visiting the SGC unbeknownst to Sam. She's in the commissary just about to sit down with Daniel, Teal'c and Cam. She puts down her tray on the table, juggling her blue jello and diet coke so not to spill. She notices the surprised look on Daniel's face just as she's about to sit when suddenly, she's roughly and abruptly spun around to meet warm lips devouring hers like they're the last morsel on earth. She recognizes these lips, the taste, the feel and extends her arms around the owner of these lips not caring where she is. She disappears for a moment. A moment in time that include only she and the man she's loved ....WAIT A MINUTE! I DON"T WRITE FANFIC! LOL!
                      You don't write fanfic? Why not? With an ending like that you really, really should. Unless, of course you weren't being serious and you do write it. In which case, I need to know your pen-name/pseudonym!
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Shippy hugs everyone

This is a fly-by post. Last night as I was half watching RE, it occured to me that what TPTB really need is a professional organizer to come in and straighten out their cannon for them. She could organize their "virtual workspace" by making a flowchart showing the relationships between people and events. For example, they could see a strong correlation between shippy S & J moments and happy fans, good ratings and DVD sales. Romantic moments between Sam & Martouf (or anyone else) would lead to a dead end, low ratings and lousy sales. I think a good visual aid would help them out. Maybe they throw random shippy moments at us because they just can't keep it all straight.

This show needs Gail O'Neill (no relation ) and Mission Organization!

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          Shippy hugs everyone

This is a fly-by post. Last night as I was half watching RE, it occured to me that what TPTB really need is a professional organizer to come in and straighten out their cannon for them. She could organize their "virtual workspace" by making a flowchart showing the relationships between people and events. For example, they could see a strong correlation between shippy S & J moments and happy fans, good ratings and DVD sales. Romantic moments between Sam & Martouf (or anyone else) would lead to a dead end, low ratings and lousy sales. I think a good visual aid would help them out. Maybe they throw random shippy moments at us because they just can't keep it all straight.

This show needs Gail O'Neill (no relation ) and Mission Organization!

Spoiler:
                          stupid/foolish almost kiss S/M kiss , very funny

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                            Stargate SG-1 Magazine. Yearbook edition.
                            'Cooper himself has a favorite humerous scene involving
                            Spoiler:
                            Carter and Martouf.
                            "There's one shot where Martouf and Carter are about to kiss." laughs the executive producer, "and we pan down and the Asguard is standing right between them, looking up. It's priceless!"
                            It's gonna be pretty pricey when the shippers boycott the DVDs.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                              It's gonna be pretty pricey when the shippers boycott the DVDs.
                              another
                              and another bad joke for shipers S&J
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                                Indeed

I watched The Enemy Within a few days ago and there was a shippy scene that I had forgotten about. After Sam is rescued from the goa'uld Kawalski, she and Jack meet up in the briefing room. When General Hammond comes in, Jack reaches over and puts his hand on her arm as if to say, 'Nice to have you back; I'm glad you're OK.' I like the way he showed concern for her and especially the fact that he did it in front of an entire briefing room full of people. No need to hide or be on guard. It wasn't romantic, but it was tender and friendshippy - two things that I really missed later on in the series.

I couldn't find a picture of it, but at least this one from the same scene shows them in the briefing together:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...03%5F0252.html
                                Funny the thing I noticed most about that picture was Jack's hand. His middle finger is a lot longer than the others and did he ever break his thumb?
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X