This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    If anyone is in the mood for a very, very funny vid, here is a link.

http://sg1michelle.homestead.com/vids.html
    Go here and click on Parody Intro To Season 9. I was laughing SO hard!
    Yeah , I suppose it's quite funny .I like the title a la Lost and the comment
    ..and the end ..typical and who does he think he is !!! I wonder if he is liked a lot ....love the little song at the end to represent him ..Hahahahahaha
    actually , I saw "Camelot" today and I thought he was pretty good ..At least Daniel and Sam had a bit more to do but I will never say that camelot is the best episode ever ..not at all ..I prefered Crusade to be honest and what a way to finish off a season ..Sam
    Spoiler:
    stucked in space on the side of the universal Stargate !!! poor Sam and she can't even help

Caty

Comment

and *Waves* to gatebee

Caty

Comment

Hey all

just checking in to say that I'm not dead...just having a hard time of it...don't worry...I've got the itchings of a few great fics in my mind
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

"Waves" to Suekay

and I saw "Camelot" today and I thought it was pretty , pretty average for a season finale :blink:
          Spoiler:
          ....At least Daniel and Sam had a bit more to do but I will never say that camelot is the best episode ever ..not at all ..I prefered Crusade to be honest and what a way to finish off a season !!!!..Sam stucked in space on the side of the universal Stargate !!! poor Sam and she can't even help

I think the storyline was a little bit too much all over the shop ..One minute ..it's Merlin , one minute it's the Ori invasion . There is supposed to be a connection between the Merlin ancient device and the Ori thingie but apparently we didn't see what it was and now it's a bit late as the Ori went through the big gate ..unless the device , once they find it is all magical and all that and can make the Ori disappear all of a sudden ..If that was the case , it will be a little cheesy but anyway , let's wait . Also Vala was not part of the episode "Camelot" and all of a sudden , we see her just for 2 seconds right at the end ..What is all that about ?!!! A bit weird even if her child is supposedly the will of the Ori !!!Come on , we even didn't see One Ori in the episode , just the spaceships ..so really a bit all over the shop that episode !!! :blink:

I was disappointed with the finale ...and I really can wait and wait for season 10 ..no hurry for me ..actually ,I'm glad that season 9 is over .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            If anyone is in the mood for a very, very funny vid, here is a link.

http://sg1michelle.homestead.com/vids.html
            Go here and click on Parody Intro To Season 9. I was laughing SO hard!
            Everyone is looking at me weird I was LMAOing through the entire thing!! It was fantastic! I'm not really fond of Mitchell but it was sooo funny!!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
              I'm new at the whole icon-making thing, but I took a shot at it. If you don't use it, That's cool.

Thanks so much. its now my LJ icon! I credited you for it on my lj.
              Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
              Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
              Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                New story - 'Thaw'
                More pain if you not in the mood, but have a few in the works that are aiming toward resolution (Satisfying for Sam and Jack and Shippers!)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2837854/1/
                This is fantastic stuff. I loved it.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                  their love is so pure and the whole "i will always be there for ya, not matter what. Believe me." line always gets me choked up, espeically how he stresses the "always'. And how he says "Always" in 'Threads', kind of repeating it. Sam knows Jack so well, that in her hallucination she kind of imagined what he would say to her, and then over a year later he kind of confirmed it. It's an eternal promise. Both times when he says "always", he says it with such passion and love.
                  Very true. I love both of those bits.
                  always and forever
                  My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                  My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Caty
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam stuck out in Space and not being able to do anything feels like what the Shippers are going through.I think an ending like this deserves a Sam/Jack Phone call for the first episode in Season 10.

Comment

hey all,
                      I'm new around here (waves to everyone)
                      I'm not really that new - I read posts but haven't been coming around as much since season 9 started. Anywho....saw Camelot (thought the musical was better ) I thought it was a tad monotonous, not fitting for a season finale. Oh well, there were good points; liked the effects and Carter out in space just watching all of the ships explode...had to wipe a tear from my eye

So,
                      Big "hello" to everybody and glad to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by coolbeans
                        hey all,
                        I'm new around here (waves to everyone)
                        I'm not really that new - I read posts but haven't been coming around as much since season 9 started. Anywho....saw Camelot (thought the musical was better ) I thought it was a tad monotonous, not fitting for a season finale. Oh well, there were good points; liked the effects and Carter out in space just watching all of the ships explode...had to wipe a tear from my eye

So,
                        Big "hello" to everybody and glad to be here!
                        WELCOME COOLBEANS!!

...and how honored that your first official post be it here on this thread

Come on in and join our Shippy hearts!

Comment

Thanks!

I really like this thread - what other thread can you disagree and not be burned?

side note -
                          who else watched "Lifeboat" and "Beneath the Surface" last night? I gotta saw I loved "Lifeboat." Even though it wasn't really shippy, Daniel and Janet's scenes were so good. The only thing I wish they had done in Lifeboat was (spoilers highlight to read)
                          Spoiler:
                          focus more on what happened to Pharrin and the rest of the "sleepers." I was also thinking throughout the episode that TPTB missed a great opportunity with Pharrin and his son Keenan - they could have had great interaction between Pharrin and Jack. In one of the last scenes, when Pharrin is speaking with Carter and Teal'c, and he says something like "You don't understand it's my son." I felt like we didn't really get to see how huge his decision was.

And "Beneath the Surface" is just a great episode.
                          Last edited by coolbeans; 16 March 2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Thanks!

I really like this thread - what other thread can you disagree and not be burned?

side note -
                            who else watched "Lifeboat" and "Beneath the Surface" last night? I gotta saw I loved "Lifeboat." Even though it wasn't really shippy, Daniel and Janet's scenes were so good. The only thing I wish they had done in Lifeboat was (spoilers highlight to read) focus more on what happened to Pharrin and the rest of the "sleepers." I was also thinking throughout the episode that TPTB missed a great opportunity with Pharrin and his son Keenan - they could have had great interaction between Pharrin and Jack. In one of the last scenes, when Pharrin is speaking with Carter and Teal'c, and he says something like "You don't understand it's my son." I felt like we didn't really get to see how huge his decision was.
                            beneath the surface is brilliant. even when they don't know who they are, when the have no memory of each other, they still find each other and fall in love. ya gotta love that

Comment

Thanks!

side note -
                              who else watched "Lifeboat" and "Beneath the Surface" last night? I gotta saw I loved "Lifeboat." Even though it wasn't really shippy, Daniel and Janet's scenes were so good. The only thing I wish they had done in Lifeboat was (spoilers highlight to read) focus more on what happened to Pharrin and the rest of the "sleepers." I was also thinking throughout the episode that TPTB missed a great opportunity with Pharrin and his son Keenan - they could have had great interaction between Pharrin and Jack. In one of the last scenes, when Pharrin is speaking with Carter and Teal'c, and he says something like "You don't understand it's my son." I felt like we didn't really get to see how huge his decision was.
                              Welcome Coolbeans to the Thread!
                              I love Lifeboat also! I must say MS did a very good job on his peronality changes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Caty
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam stuck out in Space and not being able to do anything feels like what the Shippers are going through.I think an ending like this deserves a Sam/Jack Phone call for the first episode in Season 10.
                                You know ses, I was watching it happen and thought I really hope that her predicament is not a hint from tptb about Sam's role during S10, watching on the sidelines of the action .

I found Camelot ok, but lacking the enthusiasm and anticipation of a season finale. The plot just bumbled from one place to another and didn't realy built up to the last 10 minutes which was the best part .

And WELCOME COOLBEANS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X