This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Ah Nell, I think you're thinking about something else!
    Not until the wedding, please. Sam went down that route with Pete, and look where they ended up. If they've waited this long, then they could wait 'till the wedding night.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
      Not until the wedding, please. Sam went down that route with Pete, and look where they ended up. If they've waited this long, then they could wait 'till the wedding night.
      What if they've already been secretly married?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        What if they've already been secretly married?
        Vegas!
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
          Vegas!
          What about Maryland, it's closer to DC
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, there, fellow shippers! Fly-by post!

Gavin Hood, who played Col. Vaselov in S8's Lockdown, won an Oscar tonight as the director of the Best Foreign Film (South Africa's Tsotsi).

How about that?????

Here's a picture of Hood in Lockdown:

Ok.....bedtime......but I hope to be back Monday night to play with you awhile!

Comment

Congratulations to Gavin Hood! Knew the actors of SG-1 were winners! (Except one potato head and one shouldn't be in charge colonel!)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Ah Nell, I think you're thinking about something else!

That's hilarious!
                Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Hey, there, fellow shippers! Fly-by post!

Gavin Hood, who played Col. Vaselov in S8's Lockdown, won an Oscar tonight as the director of the Best Foreign Film (South Africa's Tsotsi).

How about that?????

Here's a picture of Hood in Lockdown:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ess/803_02.jpg

Ok.....bedtime......but I hope to be back Monday night to play with you awhile!

i knew it! i said to my brother that i thought he was the russian guy from stargate. cool!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone !
                    I know I’ve not been very active in this thread lately but I have read every post.
                    I’m posting today to say good bye to everyone in this thread. I’ve decided to leave definitely GW (it’s too hard and stressful being a Shep fan on this forum these days…)
                    I wanted to tell you I had 2 amazing years with you all. I’ve met lots of great people in the Shipper Family. I’ve spent lots of fantastic moments in this thread.
                    I will miss you. A lot.

The people who would like to, can mail me. I will probably come here only once or twice to check my PMs. So if you want to tell me something, it will be easier by mail. Thanks.

PS : SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOREVER !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

i know this has probably been talked about a lot, but what annoys the hell out of me is how RDA's last appearences on Stargate in season 9 were SO short. He'd been the major star of the series since its premiere and i don't think they did him justice through the shortness of what were his final appearences. (By final i mean last time we see him in the episodes before he took off for Washington).

I just wish they had given him more of a send off you know?!

Well, hopefully he will appear in the 200th ep. i think it would be great if it were a total surprise. What annoys me is when they have a guest star (and its supposed to be a surprise (i.e.
                      Spoiler:
                      Teryl Rothery in 'Ripple Effect')
                      they have their name appear at the beginning so it isn't a surprise.

i would love for Jack to appear and it to be a total shocker, totally under wraps. On 'Angel' when they brought one of the characters back, even the actors didn't know he was coming back. They used a false name in the script, as a cover up.

They should definately do that for RDA. It woudl be such a pleasent surprise!
                      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

okay slightly off topic, but i just finished watching a music video for Stargate and i saw a clip that made me go all fuzzy and weak in the knees. It was that scene from 'Allegiance' in season 6 when Jack picks up that huge gun and its all in slow motion and Jack starts shooting in a 360 degree circle around him trying to shoot the invisible enemy.

you can see the music video here, the clips is about a quarter of the way in. SERIOUSLY, if you miss seeing Jack weilding a gun watch this vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T8ks...earch=stargate

Phew... that was a GOOOD scene if you know what i mean Seeing Jack firing a big gun is something i miss the most (well that and his witty humour and scarcasm)

i'm gonna start crying in a minute!

Comment

OKALIES Im have been reading this forum for ages and now am finally inderstand how to work it! (blushes) So i have to get this out of my system. I am absouluty going to be pissed off if the special guest star is not RDA....i will cry! seriously! Also i have been watching all the eps i own and have wondered how many times sam said Jack in the whole 9 seasons? i can only think of...
                          Lost city
                          Broca divide...yeah...thats bout it lol

Also the 200th ep better be one kick ass of and epp!

TOO ALL THOSE AUSSIE FANS OUT THERE WE HAVE TO PROTEST FOR NEW EPS OF SG1!

Comment

Originally posted by Englemyer
                            OKALIES Im have been reading this forum for ages and now am finally inderstand how to work it! (blushes) So i have to get this out of my system. I am absouluty going to be pissed off if the special guest star is not RDA....i will cry! seriously! Also i have been watching all the eps i own and have wondered how many times sam said Jack in the whole 9 seasons? i can only think of...
                            Lost city
                            Broca divide...yeah...thats bout it lol

Also the 200th ep better be one kick ass of and epp!

TOO ALL THOSE AUSSIE FANS OUT THERE WE HAVE TO PROTEST FOR NEW EPS OF SG1!

she said "Jack" in 'Grace' too, when she woke up in the infrimary.
                            Last edited by Sam_Carter; 06 March 2006, 01:45 AM.

Comment

(((((((((FLORENCE))))))))))

Don't leave!

Please!

I know it's tough being a Shep fan here these days, but we love ya!

Please reconsider...You're one of the best posters there's ever been on this thread, even if you've been absent of late

What other forums are you frequenting?
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                Hello everyone !
                                I know I’ve not been very active in this thread lately but I have read every post.
                                I’m posting today to say good bye to everyone in this thread. I’ve decided to leave definitely GW (it’s too hard and stressful being a Shep fan on this forum these days…)
                                I wanted to tell you I had 2 amazing years with you all. I’ve met lots of great people in the Shipper Family. I’ve spent lots of fantastic moments in this thread.
                                I will miss you. A lot.

The people who would like to, can mail me. I will probably come here only once or twice to check my PMs. So if you want to tell me something, it will be easier by mail. Thanks.

PS : SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOREVER !
                                This is sad. Please don't leave us! We'll miss you too much, and we've already lost enough as it is. But, if you must leave, then we will understand.

I'll miss ya.

P.S. Yes,
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X